Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2014, 10:20 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default The left has been pretty quiet the last week.

There is always the usual nonsense they post and snark but very little of what they would classify as useful. Of course, this post will act like someone going outside and howling like a coyote. They will all start howling back without knowing why.

There are a few possible explanations for this sudden quiet; they are all Jewish and are commemorating Yom Kippur, the Jewish New Year, they are losing faith in the feckless boy president
and his Keystone Cop administration, they haven't gotten their weekly talking points yet, or the talking points that they got are just so far over the top that even they can't run with them. I can imagine them all running around like a herd of leaderless sheep until they can find a river to all walk into.
Syria, ISIS, Ebola, Holder, Hillary, beheadings, and the coming election probably has them popping anti-depressants at the DNC. Not to mention that Debbie "the poodle" Wasserman-Schultz has promised that win or lose she will stay on as DNC head "for years to come".
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 04:18 PM   #2
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

They're out of Ammo. As of Sept. this administrations approval rating closed out at 42% and expected drop even more. Nothing beneficial has been accomplished with this president. I guess that's what you get when you try to play Community Organizer with a Country that is over 330 million people and you model your efforts after the philosophies of Saul Alinsky and Bill Ayers. Neither which have ever accomplished anything worth a shit in their lives.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 04:30 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 04:55 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Poor dumb whiffy...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 05:07 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Poor dumb whiffy...
you prefer this... ur'a peater?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 12:06 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

world sucks, thanks in great part to you and your ILK.,

Be proud. You ruined America.

Oh yeah .... POTUS approval at 42%
republican controlled house approval at 8%

More people hate your ILK than mine.

sux to be the heel.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 12:18 AM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Uh, the Senate, a majority of which is your "ilk" is part of Congress, Assup. Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters and Al Franken are part of your "ilk", Assup. Spend less time trying to find out where local drugstores are located, and more time learning about how government works, and you might sound a little less stupid. Ijs.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 02:26 AM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I wouldn't say that Obama and his minions have not been sucessful. Look at what they have accomplished. Record number of people on food stamps, record number of people on unemployment, stagnant economy, multiple wars without a desire to win any of them, downsizing the military while at the same time saying the military is over stretched, confusion among our allies, warm and fuzzy for our enemies, elimination of some of our best because of loose lips in the White House, divided government, dividend nation, millions of illegals waiting to swamp our social systems, the 1st first world country to have a case of Ebola, I could go on for hours but you get the picture. Obama has been sucessful in trying to destroy our country.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 04:48 AM   #9
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
world sucks, thanks in great part to you and your ILK.,

Be proud. You ruined America.

Oh yeah .... POTUS approval at 42%
republican controlled house approval at 8%

More people hate your ILK than mine.

sux to be the heel.
To say someone "ruined America" implies you think America has been ruined, you stupid fucking partisan hack.
BTW, is it unpatriotic to say something about America that isn't positive and uplifting?
Is it anti-American to criticize the President?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 11:27 AM   #10
LowRider69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I wouldn't say that Obama and his minions have not been sucessful. Look at what they have accomplished. Record number of people on food stamps, record number of people on unemployment, stagnant economy, multiple wars without a desire to win any of them, downsizing the military while at the same time saying the military is over stretched, confusion among our allies, warm and fuzzy for our enemies, elimination of some of our best because of loose lips in the White House, divided government, dividend nation, millions of illegals waiting to swamp our social systems, the 1st first world country to have a case of Ebola, I could go on for hours but you get the picture. Obama has been sucessful in trying to destroy our country.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED for odumbo!
LowRider69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 01:01 PM   #11
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Prevented an economic meltdown passed off to him from the GOP idiots who nearly destroyed the country, ended the disastrous war in Iraq started by the same GOP idiots previously referred to, passed universal healthcare, killed OBL, put General Motors back on the path to profitability, joblessness below 6% at this point, corrected the GOP-caused stock market crashes and has Wall Street back to record profit levels, and on and on and on and on.....all in the face of non-stop Republican opposition.

Fuck you Admiral.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 02:26 PM   #12
LowRider69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Prevented an economic meltdown passed off to him from the GOP idiots who nearly destroyed the country, ended the disastrous war in Iraq started by the same GOP idiots previously referred to, passed universal healthcare, killed OBL, put General Motors back on the path to profitability, joblessness below 6% at this point, corrected the GOP-caused stock market crashes and has Wall Street back to record profit levels, and on and on and on and on.....all in the face of non-stop Republican opposition.

Fuck you Admiral.
Nothing you pointed out has been a success.....you're just parroting lies and half truths which your liberal masters ordered you to repeat......
LowRider69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 03:42 PM   #13
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

Fuck you Admiral.
In case you didn't notice the meltdown was not prevented, it was delayed by a piece of crap legislation called Tarp that Obama had nothing to do with except voting for it.
He prematurely ended a war that he is now revisiting. We do not have universal Health care we have compulsory insurance with far more exempted than covered. Tarp bought time for General Motors but at what cost to us taxpayers? They should have been allowed to fail or succeed on their own like Ford chose to do. Stock markets are at an all time high due to buy backs associated with low cost money afforded those businesses that were too big to fail. Another bubble waiting to burst. Jobless rates are fabricated numbers every administration does it. Want to know the real jobless rate. Divide the number of people working by the number of people able to work but aren't. That's your jobless rate.
I'll give you OBL.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 03:48 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Uh, the Senate, a majority of which is your "ilk" is part of Congress, Assup. Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters and Al Franken are part of your "ilk", Assup. Spend less time trying to find out where local drugstores are located, and more time learning about how government works, and you might sound a little less stupid. Ijs.

Well, isn't that special. Blaming the Democrats for the obtructionist jihad in Congress by the Republicans.

Keep repeating that to yourself, dipshit. It isn't true and we all know it.

Just ask your Glory Hole partner, Ted Cruz!
Old 10-06-2014, 03:51 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Is it anti-American to criticize the President?
Not at all. I've done it. In fact, I did it quite vociferously during the Viet Nam war era, which is when I served in the Army. But I took the oath and stood up for my country, which is NOT what you shrieking banshees do 24/7 on this board.

Is it anti-American to shit on him? To call him a low life piece of shit cocksucker? To decry every effort made by the President and his administration to create and reform policy in this country without even trying to find an avenue to move the country forward?

Yep. You bet your fucking ass.

If you can't tell the difference, then nobody will be surprised, IBHomo.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women