Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
test
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70721
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41854
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36243
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2020, 09:34 PM   #1
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Encounter: Delightful interlude with K Jaimes

Date: 9-13-20
Name: Kacy Jaimes
User ID:: 457800
Phone: 469-298-9611
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: P411/P318251
City: - Dallas
State: - TX
Address: Farmers Branch/Royal area. -
Activities: BBBJ, FS, Doggie, DFK, DATY, Rimming - 69, CG
Hair Length and Color: Short Blonde -
Smoking Status:Smoker but hid it well -
Ethnic Background: white -
Physical Description: tall, thin, Not fat. body 6 face 6 -
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: This was an outcall, at my hotel close to Kacy home. Easy to reach, set up the appointment via P411 for Sunday early am and she arrived on time. Easy on the eyes but Kacy is plain, average looks but she's in good shape for her age. We sat down and in no time we were kissing, DFK, Kacy is a good kisser. Quickly moved to the bed for the main event. Tossing off the clothes one thing about Kacy. She is very Vocal. in no time she is moaning and groaning as I go down on her. Nice and fresh, juicy pussy thats delicious to lick and by now she is going crazy. Pussy is bare and her lips nice and soft. We switch and she gets on top for a 69-which is great.Her BBJ skills are top notch and loves to suck cock. She's gasping for air, again very vocal and loving the attention. Before long she slides me in for FS, and CG. Boy is she tight despite that she's had kids. We try different positions inc doggie and much. Its all good, Kacy is nice and wet. All the vocals from her tells me she's in the zone and by the time we collapse in a heap she tells me she's had 3 "O"s so if any of you guys did more, then kudos to you. She def almost wore me out before I finally exploded in her for the final drive. Cleaned up and rested for a few minutes before we said our farewells.....I hope to see her again, so I'd give her 2 thumbs up. kacy is a good honest gal, hard worker and lives up to the hype. Recommend.....YES>
PythonLeeJackson is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Kacy Jaimes

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women