Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162794
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41877
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36257
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
diud-diud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default NCNS threads

Who would agree to a NCNS section where both hobbyist and providers could post. That way the NCNS could be easily searched. Providers could answer to the allegation and they could also post their NCNS's if they wanted. Though I don't see why the would.
diud-diud is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yep...keep it out of here and reviews...call it the failure to launch forum
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:18 PM   #3
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

A NCNS section would be fine... but that is not my primary concern, as we are told to put those in CoEd today. They are as searchable there, as they are in a NCNS section.

I think the most important idea is to link NCNS items to her profile, just like reviews. Some might say you could perform a search if interested... The problem is that search here at ECCIE, is just not very good, so wading through the information becomes a chore. That is why reviews have been linked to provider profiles. I think that NCNS should be treated in the same way, and linked to a provider profile.

I'm not very worried about NCNS reports being incorrectly posted. We accept reviews today, and I personally believe 95% of reviews are way to much a way to "stroke the guys ego" as much as they are about the provider. I think the NCNS items that end up in a providers profile will show their true colors, just as a biased review does today.

I also believe that most here are smart enough to realize that something can happen and sidetrack even the most reliable of us. So, If I see one NCNS, it is not any worse than one "No" review, it is cause to make me read others more carefully, but not necessarily a reason to not see the provider. When I start seeing multiple NCNS, I might decide that an appointment might be ok, but to be ready with a backup plan. We've seen plenty of providers that regularly flake out and turn out as a NCNS, yet they continue to be popular, as when they are there, they are great.

I just view this as a way to give more complete information to customers.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:30 PM   #4
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

We already have that. All NC/NS are suppose to be threads here in Co-Ed. Do you have any idea how many NC/NS turn out to NOT be NC/NS? Or simple error that gets resolved? Or someone trying to hurt the proider or hobbiest? Most of them

While a seperate forum would be nice, the programer has a lot of other itmes to work on. A seperate forum has been discussed before and is not out of the question, just a low priority given we have a working solution, inperfect that it might be.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women