Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70555
biomed161635
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48068
pyramider46370
bambino40830
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2012, 05:26 AM   #1
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Default Rick Perry Would Re-Invade Iraq As President

In December, the last American troops left Iraq, ending an unnecessary war that has lasted nearly a decade. Thousands of Americans were killed in the country and trillions of dollars has been spent on a war that never should have happened in the first place. But Rick Perry isn’t ready to end the loss of American lives and treasure.

During Saturday’s GOP Debate in New Hampshire, Perry declared that if he were elected President, he would re-invade Iraq and continue the war even though the Iraqis don’t want us there. Perry also falsely blamed President Obama for withdrawing the troops.

“I would send troops back into Iraq. Because I will tell you, I think we start talking with the Iraqi individuals there. The idea that we allow the Iranians to come back into Iraq and take over that country, with all of the treasure — in both blood and money — that we have spent in Iraq, because this president wants to kowtow to his liberal leftist base and move out those men and women.”

“He could have renegotiated that time frame. I think it is a huge error for us. We are going to see Iran, in my opinion, move back in at literally the speed of light. They’re going to move back in, and all the work we’ve done, every young man that has lost his life in that country will have been for nothing because we’ve got a president who does not understand what’s going on in that region.”

Rick Perry would send troops back to Iraq to continue the war. The problem is that we would be invading a free nation that clearly didn’t want us there any longer. Such an irresponsible action would likely inflame the Iraqis and put our troops in even more danger than before. It would also inflame American allies and damage our image around the world. President Obama has worked hard to rebuild our image and Rick Perry would ruin that. He also shouldn’t be blaming President Obama for the withdraw of the troops. The withdraw date was set by George W. Bush in 2008 and President Obama did indeed try to renegotiate with Iraq to keep troops in the country but Iraq rejected the deal. America should not re-ignite the war in Iraq. It cost America too many young men and women and cost us trillions of dollars that has put us in the economic mess we are trying to fix. The last thing America needs is more war. The war in Iraq is over. Republicans need to get over it.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:46 AM   #2
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Total Idiot

Perry is a total idiot.

Thank God he has no chance at high office.

. . . Frankly, the arrogant sonofabitch has no business being governor of Texas either.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:16 AM   #3
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
. . . Frankly, the arrogant sonofabitch has no business being governor of Texas either.:
Doesn't this tell a lot about the people who voted him there?

But he's done for sure, even in Texas
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:40 AM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Granted, Rick Perry has proven that Texas does not have to have a Governor to function perfectly fine. Even "Howdy doody" Bill White could beat him now.

But don't you just miss the old days when "Saddam and Sons" ran Iraq.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:50 AM   #5
thehobbydude
Account Disabled

In Texas Mickey Mouse could run as a Republican and win. And, I don't really care about Iraq or any other country in the world. Call me selfish, but we need to stop bankrolling dictators that we like and stop spending on wars trying to get rid of them when they turn on us. If it's truly about fighting for other people's freedoms, why aren't we fighting the Saudi royal family?
thehobbydude is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:22 AM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

How about telling the complete, whole truth? Perry said he would send troops back into Iraq. He did not say invade, you did. So let me see where your problem is... if Iran makes a move on Iraq then we just stand by and let it happen. That would make all the sacrifice in vain. However, if we put 50,000 US soldiers in Iraq then Iran would probably be deterred just like Korea, just like Germany following World War II, just like Bosnia in 1997, and just like Saudi Arabia in 1990. Nope, no precedence there. I think you need to listen to what the man said rather than wait for ABC or someone to interpret it for you.

Hey Hobby dude, how did democrat Ann Richards get elected governor of Texas?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:43 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The whole truth is no better, unless Iraq invites us back, we would be invading them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
How about telling the complete, whole truth? Perry said he would send troops back into Iraq. He did not say invade, you did. So let me see where your problem is... if Iran makes a move on Iraq then we just stand by and let it happen.
?

Perry said he would send troops back to Iraq. Nobody in their right mind supports that kind of thinking. Nobody.

Defending ever country in the world and spending our own money doing so is the liberal theme of nation building. The neo-cons have taken it over but it is still a liberal mindset.

Are you a liberal?

You seem to think you are not, yet ever chance you get, you seem to endorse spending the taxpayers dollars in other countries trying to build them in our image.

No wonder you are such a miserable person , you think you are something you are not. There is nothing wrong with being liberal or conservative but not being able to tell the difference has you arguing with me on here and making a fool of yourself. That is the major problem of you naïve neo-con sheep. Your leaders know what they are doing and just lie. They know they are transferring wealth from the middle class to Defense Contractors. Yet you are to hard headed to actually follow the money. You holler about the Constitution , yet nowhere is it in the Constitution that we should be defending other countries with our tax dollars. The threat to this country is not from Iran, it is from mindless sheep such as yourself. Ron Paul is correct in this area.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:08 AM   #8
anaximander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default 100 ys

What too many in the west fail to understand is
that this is not a 2-4 act play. This is a conflict of
cultures that will take at least 100 years to
settle with any degree of permanence.

The quick and easy way would be to decimate
the populations. Slay every muslim male above
the age of 5-6. Scatter the survivors throughout
the western nations. Let the sino-forces take
Indonesia. This would be 15-20 yrs to carry out
imperial Rome style.

But real men are near extinct in the western nations.
A bunch of metrosexual pansies who feel faint
at the sight of their own blood much less anyone
else. When the time for action is neigh they still
want to discuss action in committee.

If the initial western assault post 9-11 had been allowed
to carry the battle to the nations desired. We would
be near complete by now. Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan
would be much different places now.

As it stands without action Iran will have a nuke soon.

The easiest time to defeat Iran was before nuclear.
It will cost scores more in lives and treasure.
That bloodshed will fall squarely on the heads
of the radical peace-mongers
anaximander is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default And you fuc'ers think religion is the cure for mankinds ills!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaximander View Post
The quick and easy way would be to decimate
the populations. Slay every muslim male above
the age of 5-6. Scatter the survivors throughout
the western nations. Let the sino-forces take
Indonesia. This would be 15-20 yrs to carry out
imperial Rome style.
Sounds like anaximander will be Perry's new Secretary of Defense.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #10
timpage
Account Disabled

Jaw-droppingly stupid. One of those things that is so stupid, all you can do is shake your head and laugh. All the same, note that you have the brain-dead folks like Barleycorn thinking it's a great idea. Perry knows his audience. Fortunately, it's not large enough to get him elected President.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Jaw-droppingly stupid. One of those things that is so stupid, all you can do is shake your head and laugh. All the same, note that you have the brain-dead folks like Barleycorn thinking it's a great idea. Perry knows his audience. Fortunately, it's not large enough to get him elected President.

JD Bullcorn is one of those small government guys that really isn't when you take a look at what he supports....just like Rick Perry.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Geez, I leave for a weekend, and come back to this? Really? What has gone wrong here? Tim is actually right for a change. Someone get me my xanax, I can't handle this.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #13
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
How about telling the complete, whole truth? Perry said he would send troops back into Iraq. He did not say invade, you did.
Really? That's your complaint, really? So tell me what is the difference between invading a country and sending troops back into a free nation against their will.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:50 PM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I bet some of you are jumping up and down on a broom handle while you write this things.
First, I NEVER said it was a "great idea". I said that I recognize the thougth processes behind the idea. This country has sacrificed to free Iraq and, hopefully, allow to become a friendly nation. As I pointed out we have done this many times before. Let me also point out where we didn't do it. Germany after World War I, which gave us World War II. The Confederate states; when the federal troops left we got the Klan, Jim Crow, Separate but Equal, and lynchings. It is a matter of weighing what we would like to do with what we need to do to.

Second, Perry and myself have said nothing about going into Iraq against their government's will. That was your take, yours and the mainstream media's. I imagine (don't you) that if their country was threatened by Iranian forces that they would ask for assistance. If their government was overthrown then we can't invade a foreign government against their will as that government would no longer exist.

It is right that this is a clash of civilizations. It will last for generations as did the last time that Islamic oppression invaded the west. Do you realize that when Columbus was given the funds to find the new world part of Spain was occupied by a Muslim hegemony? The last time the east and west collided it took nearly 700 years to stop and push them back.

I expect a response from Tim for misquoting me. Same with Big Louie. WTF is hopeless and probably dickless as he is so concerned about mine. WTF get off that broom handle and try not to live up to your name (of course I think you are Catdipnipper from KCMO)

By the way, I don't support Perry and never have. I probably won't have to in the general election either.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Can I watch you and anaximander fuc each other?

Quote:
WTF is hopeless and probably dickless as he is so concerned about mine.
I'm not concerened about your dick, you are confused as usual, I think you are a cocksucker. I said nothing about your dick, in fact I doubt you have one.

Look JD, save the Rapture crap and the clash of civilizations for that liberal asswipe anaximander.

How do you with a straight face argue for state rights on one hand and nation buliding on the other?

And you call yourself a Conservative.

More like a God Damn liberal leaning neo-con!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women