Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60338
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2016, 09:37 AM   #1
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Michigan Govr lets citizens get poisoned by water

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...-water-n491481

What a scumbag, he doesn't give a shit about his own states citizens. Just like GW Bush didn't give a shit when New Orleans was under water.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:09 AM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...-water-n491481

What a scumbag, he doesn't give a shit about his own states citizens. Just like GW Bush didn't give a shit when New Orleans was under water.
Cite a reputable source to substantiate your claim that "Bush didn't care", suck-clown, or shut your lying mouth.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:12 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I think Bush gave a shit. He just didn't know how to wipe afterward. Besides, he had a close friend monitoring the situation, and Mama was waiting for the refugees in the Astrodome.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:17 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think Bush gave a shit. He just didn't know how to wipe afterward. Besides, he had a close friend monitoring the situation, and Mama was waiting for the refugees in the Astrodome.
And while an American ambassador was being killed in Benghazi, Odumbo went to bed so that he could be properly rested for a fund-raising event in Las Vegas, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:37 AM   #5
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Bush cared so much about potential natural disasters that he appointed a horse trader as head of FEMA simply because he was a "loyal Bushie". . . and people drowned because of it. That's on them, "youre doing a heck of a job Brownie" Bush and the Brown.

Now the Republicunt govr of Michigan sat on his thumb while kids are being poisoned by drinking water.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:46 AM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bush cared so much about potential natural disasters that he appointed a horse trader as head of FEMA simply because he was a "loyal Bushie". . . and people drowned because of it. That's on them, "youre doing a heck of a job Brownie" Bush and the Brown.

Now the Republicunt govr of Michigan sat on his thumb while kids are being poisoned by drinking water.
You're a liar, suck-clown. People drowned in New Orleans because dim-retard politicians in New Orleans mismanaged levee maintenance funds for decades, suck-clown. People drowned in New Orleans because dim-retard politicians in New Orleans failed to properly evacuate the city in the face of a catastrophic storm, suck-clown. Then the dim-retard governor refused to admit federal control of the emergency relief efforts, suck-clown, and that's why those people died, suck-clown.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:53 AM   #7
southtown4488
Valued Poster

dude, ur posts are filled with nonsense and ranting shit talk I don't bother to read them.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:12 AM   #8
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a liar, suck-clown. People drowned in New Orleans because dim-retard politicians in New Orleans mismanaged levee maintenance funds for decades, suck-clown. People drowned in New Orleans because dim-retard politicians in New Orleans failed to properly evacuate the city in the face of a catastrophic storm, suck-clown. Then the dim-retard governor refused to admit federal control of the emergency relief efforts, suck-clown, and that's why those people died, suck-clown.
Quote:
dude, ur posts are filled with nonsense and ranting shit talk I don't bother to read them.
maybe if you would read what IB says you might learn something, you are quickly working to win the DOTY 2017
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 11:35 AM   #9
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
maybe if you would read what IB says you might learn something, you are quickly working to win the DOTY 2017
I have no interest in debating a shit talking cunt. again, if anyone wants to debate as an adult, ill be glad to respond. otherwise, ill say fuck off or ignore.
Old 01-08-2016, 12:02 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those are the verifiable facts, jackass, what YOU post, suck-clown, is "nonsense and ranting shit talk".

Quote:
I have no interest in debating a shit talking cunt. again, if anyone wants to debate as an adult, ill be glad to respond. otherwise, ill say fuck off or ignore.
With your every post you continue to demonstrate that you are incapable of adult discourse, suck-clown.
Old 01-08-2016, 12:19 PM   #11
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Holy shit! I can't believe I actually just read that. Did suckclown just call SOMEONE ELSE a "shit-talking cunt?"

Here's a prime example of your "adult discourse," suckclown:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1481161&highlight=

Wow!

Way to go, asshole. Just go right on saying that anyone who supports gun rights is "proud" every time innocent civilians are murdered.
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:26 PM   #12
southtown4488
Valued Poster

sometimes I return fire, sometimes I ignore. so what
Old 01-08-2016, 12:58 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
sometimes I return fire, sometimes I ignore. so what
you do exactly what wormturd did. you make some point, and when no one agrees or proves you wrong you throw a temper tantrum.

anyone here can find just as many instances of Democrats doing the exact same you rush to accuse Republicans of doing or are you gonna refute that Democrats don't also appoint their friends to posts in Government? ahahaha.

go ahead and try to make that pig fly.

with just you and YouWrong still posting the "libtards" are vastly outnumbered. you're fighting a losing battle. but keep throwing tantrums we need a good laugh every now and then.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 01:38 PM   #14
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you do exactly what wormturd did. you make some point, and when no one agrees or proves you wrong you throw a temper tantrum.

anyone here can find just as many instances of Democrats doing the exact same you rush to accuse Republicans of doing or are you gonna refute that Democrats don't also appoint their friends to posts in Government? ahahaha.

go ahead and try to make that pig fly.

with just you and YouWrong still posting the "libtards" are vastly outnumbered. you're fighting a losing battle. but keep throwing tantrums we need a good laugh every now and then.

so theres more racist, bigoted hypocrite republicunts on the internet, big deal.
Ur racist side cant win a presidential election, because most Americans don't agree with u. U lost the last two and ur gonna lose again, cunts
Old 01-08-2016, 03:42 PM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
so theres more racist, bigoted hypocrite republicunts on the internet, big deal.
Ur racist side cant win a presidential election, because most Americans don't agree with u. U lost the last two and ur gonna lose again, cunts
Republicans racist? you can't mean it! or prove it. you are aware that your beloved Democratic party was involved with starting the KKK yeah?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women