Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2016, 07:33 PM   #1
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Default Lets talk about Corrine Brown

Quote:
It has just been reported that Jacksonville Florida Congressional Representative Corrine Brown has been indicted by a federal grand jury and is expected to turn herself in to federal law enforcement tomorrow at the Jacksonville Courthouse.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouanlAQ-QXg
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 12:07 AM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

She is such a joke.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:53 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I think she apprehended at the airport trying to get to Freedonia. Google it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:48 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I knew Corrine Brown. She was my guidance counselor when I enrolled at the University of North Florida many years ago. Unfortunately, she was also my representative after they gerrymander a district for her. Among her many stupid acts;

She was almost fined (she's black and female) for using her college staff in her campaign. In other words, the state was paying for her staff to run for office and they didn't have a choice either. They were state provided slave labor.

As a city counsel woman she embezzled a couple of hundred thousand dollars from the city of Jacksonville. Tallahassee had a windfall so they gave millions to each major Florida city. Jacksonville decided to give each counselor about $300 thousand for their area. Create a park, remove an eye sore, fix a road, whatever they needed to do. A year later they asked Corrine what she had done. She hadn't done anything except to hire a staff to take suggestions. Her mother, her boyfriend, and her sister. She also got a piece of the action as an advisor. They had burned through over $200 thousand. Instead of prosecuting (she is black and a woman) Jacksonville pulled money from the general fund and sent it back to Tallahassee who requested it's return.

When running for Congress it was found that Corrine was not living inside the handdrawn district. She promised to move in if elected. They waived the rules and she won. Two years later when she ran for reelection it was found that she had still not moved into the district. They forgave her again.

Upon being elected, Corrine dutifully attacked George HW Bush for the ethnic cleansing in Freedonia. Why didn't he do something? Why didn't he say something? Freedonia exists in a Marx Brothers movie and not on a map of the world.

Looking rediculous to the world, Corrine said that she had confused Freedonia with (sound it out) Bos-a-nia. The "o" is long like in sold. When a reporter offered to pronounce it correctly for her (Bosnia), she said that she guessed you could pronounce that way if you want to and continued to mispronounce the name of the country that Clinton also failed to intervene in for over four years.

This is a very stupid woman and a typical democrat of color.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:43 AM   #5
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would shoot her for that fugly hat and out fit.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:51 AM   #6
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I knew Corrine Brown. She was my guidance counselor when I enrolled at the University of North Florida many years ago. Unfortunately, she was also my representative after they gerrymander a district for her. Among her many stupid acts;

She was almost fined (she's black and female) for using her college staff in her campaign. In other words, the state was paying for her staff to run for office and they didn't have a choice either. They were state provided slave labor.

As a city counsel woman she embezzled a couple of hundred thousand dollars from the city of Jacksonville. Tallahassee had a windfall so they gave millions to each major Florida city. Jacksonville decided to give each counselor about $300 thousand for their area. Create a park, remove an eye sore, fix a road, whatever they needed to do. A year later they asked Corrine what she had done. She hadn't done anything except to hire a staff to take suggestions. Her mother, her boyfriend, and her sister. She also got a piece of the action as an advisor. They had burned through over $200 thousand. Instead of prosecuting (she is black and a woman) Jacksonville pulled money from the general fund and sent it back to Tallahassee who requested it's return.

When running for Congress it was found that Corrine was not living inside the handdrawn district. She promised to move in if elected. They waived the rules and she won. Two years later when she ran for reelection it was found that she had still not moved into the district. They forgave her again.

Upon being elected, Corrine dutifully attacked George HW Bush for the ethnic cleansing in Freedonia. Why didn't he do something? Why didn't he say something? Freedonia exists in a Marx Brothers movie and not on a map of the world.

Looking rediculous to the world, Corrine said that she had confused Freedonia with (sound it out) Bos-a-nia. The "o" is long like in sold. When a reporter offered to pronounce it correctly for her (Bosnia), she said that she guessed you could pronounce that way if you want to and continued to mispronounce the name of the country that Clinton also failed to intervene in for over four years.

This is a very stupid woman and a typical democrat of color.
Watch and see if she doesn't do an " Alcee Hastings " or " Marion Berry " and get re-elected after her time in the pen ! Wonder if she's telling her defense attorneys to use the Dindu Nuffin plea ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:33 PM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

pretty dumb politician.

another one for the slammer.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:42 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Robbing from the poor and giving to the rich.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:48 PM   #9
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Robbing from the poor and giving to the rich.
Kinda like YOU EKIM, 'cept YOU rub on the poor and give HEAD to the rich !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women