Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161258
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453072
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47898
pyramider46370
bambino40525
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2010, 07:14 AM   #1
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default A New Year - A New Start

The current board turmoil seems like a fitting end to what was, for myself and many others, a really bad run of years.

9/11 and the war against religious radicals.

The decade started for me with a life-changing illness. Just when I was back on my feet Katrina hit and wiped out almost 500 years of family heirlooms, history and documents.

Economic meltdown.

Then we lost CL and ASPD to end the year.

I am starting 2010 with everything looking up. I will be moving in the next week or so into one of my homes that was damaged in Katrina. After years of insurance lawsuits it is finally on track for completion within days.

On ASPD, there was a lot of confusion over the last year. We now know that much of that was created by a leadership vacuum at the top. Critical decision either weren't made at all, left to others to handle, or swept aside as if they didn't exist.

While my "heart" lies with ASPD, it more accurately lies with the community that made up my local board. While I would like nothing better than to see ASPD continue and grow and thrive, I fear that opportunity is lost. I haven't seen any semblance of a "vision" from the new owners as to what a renewed ASPD might look like going forward.

My heart goes out to all of those wonderful providers who have given so much of themselves, only to see reviews, history and hard-fought reputations disappear overnight.

Moving forward, I really like and approve of what the owners of ECCIE are offering us. Essentially everything we had before, and more. T-Bone and Becky are "hands on". They seem to truly understand this industry and have a clear vision of what their piece of the future will look like.

I approve. My intention is to make this site my new "home" and do everything I can to help us grow and thrive.
ASPD was very good to me. But the ASPD we all knew is gone.

So, for 2010 I am looking forward to a new home both in my "real" life and in my "on-line" life.

My very best wishes to all for a Happy New Year in our new lives!

SeaDog

SeaDog is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:47 AM   #2
MrGiz
BANNED

Default New Beginnings. . . .

I concur with most of your thoughts, concerning the changing environment we finds ourselves in. (not so sure, CL was a great loss )

ASPD was very good to me.... I met many-many unforgetable playmates thru that site.... but it's the people , not the site.... which created the memories!

I too , owe my allegiance to My Hobby Community. . . not any one particular website!

Having said that.... ECCIE appears to be a High Quality place to move to. . . but it's not the only one out there, vying for our hobby participation and research! I'm not sure how politically correct it is to discuss other sites here..... but for the near future, I will be monitoring and participating on ECCIE and a few of our other current options.

I look forward to continuing contact with all of the fine people I have met over the last decade!!

Happy New Year!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:43 AM   #3
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I'm not sure how politically correct it is to discuss other sites here..... but for the near future, I will be monitoring and participating on ECCIE and a few of our other current options.

I look forward to continuing contact with all of the fine people I have met over the last decade!!

Happy New Year!!

Giz
Giz: No need to be politically correct here. Well, within reason. Anyway, the way T & Becky convinced me to be a mod over here was by convincing me they wanted a friendly and drama free environment.

Personally, I strongly support venturing to other sites for information. If some information on some other board seems helpful, I'd appreciate you relaying the info here.

I hope the atmosphere here is fraternal and will do my best to stay out of the way and let everyone play nice, and safe.

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:16 PM   #4
Brvmax
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

This site is freaking on high speed now...........a good sign for sure.........now if only more of our La. ladies and gents show up and participate........
Brvmax is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #5
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brvmax View Post
........now if only more of our La. ladies and gents show up and participate........
Don't wait for them to just wander in! Get out the word.

I've been contacting ladies, copying their reviews, helping them get approved provider status.

I'm sending invites to dawgs that haven't shown up yet.

Check your buddy list, your pm's, let your group know that you're here, that it's good, all new & shiny

SeaDog
SeaDog is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:25 PM   #6
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I for one am happy to see this site take off.A lot of the traveling girls already post here.
bodilly is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:30 AM   #7
sandmanlou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I'm with seadog on getting the word out. I have been sending PM's and emails to my contacts to get them over here before ASPD is no more. It looks like a good part of our community made it here which is great.
sandmanlou is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:44 PM   #8
Knavharr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Rest in peace ASPD and long live ECCIE!!!!!

Cheers!
K.
Knavharr is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:21 PM   #9
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDog View Post
The current board turmoil seems like a fitting end to what was, for myself and many others, a really bad run of years.

9/11 and the war against religious radicals.

The decade started for me with a life-changing illness. Just when I was back on my feet Katrina hit and wiped out almost 500 years of family heirlooms, history and documents.

Economic meltdown.

Then we lost CL and ASPD to end the year.

I am starting 2010 with everything looking up. I will be moving in the next week or so into one of my homes that was damaged in Katrina. After years of insurance lawsuits it is finally on track for completion within days.

On ASPD, there was a lot of confusion over the last year. We now know that much of that was created by a leadership vacuum at the top. Critical decision either weren't made at all, left to others to handle, or swept aside as if they didn't exist.

While my "heart" lies with ASPD, it more accurately lies with the community that made up my local board. While I would like nothing better than to see ASPD continue and grow and thrive, I fear that opportunity is lost. I haven't seen any semblance of a "vision" from the new owners as to what a renewed ASPD might look like going forward.

My heart goes out to all of those wonderful providers who have given so much of themselves, only to see reviews, history and hard-fought reputations disappear overnight.

Moving forward, I really like and approve of what the owners of ECCIE are offering us. Essentially everything we had before, and more. T-Bone and Becky are "hands on". They seem to truly understand this industry and have a clear vision of what their piece of the future will look like.

I approve. My intention is to make this site my new "home" and do everything I can to help us grow and thrive.
ASPD was very good to me. But the ASPD we all knew is gone.

So, for 2010 I am looking forward to a new home both in my "real" life and in my "on-line" life.

My very best wishes to all for a Happy New Year in our new lives!

SeaDog

am I missing something with CL (craigslist)
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:09 AM   #10
docdavid49
Lifetime Premium Access

CL was going to change the rules... had to have a credit card and real name and such. I have not seen a decline either but that was the report towards the end of the year.

My time is so limited that I can't cruise 4-5 boards daily so I generally pick the one I like and make it my home... Thank You ECCIE, T-Bone, Becky, and all the mods that make this board a great place and Home.

Giz.. I agree with HID. If in your travels you find something interesting PLEASE post over here as well...
docdavid49 is offline   Quote