Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70515
biomed161277
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47903
pyramider46370
bambino40533
CryptKicker37120
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2023, 02:42 PM   #1
Mandingo_
Premium Access

Encounters: 40
Default Stiff armed by K-Fest.

Been trying to book Momo since she arrived and he e received bullshit excuse after excuse from the booker such as “not working today”, “on vacation”, “or on period”. I don’t get it. Is this a thing with this studio? Others were offered but she was the one I wanted to see. If I am blocked from seeing her then why not just come out and say it and quit bullshitting. I know she’s available because there’s reviews and comments. In all my years of K-girl mongering in different states and countries, I’ve never before encountered such an immature denial by a studio. Any thoughts on this?
Mandingo_ is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 03:57 PM   #2
ehhobbiest22
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Man, Asian culture usually is never direct and wants you to take a hint. If you have never seen her before then who knows why you're getting the run-around.

I'd just take the hint and your hobby dollar elsewhere. Knowing this business, Momo will be at another studio in a month.
ehhobbiest22 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 04:00 PM   #3
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

That’s crazy, I’d probably wait a couple weeks before contacting them again or ask Aoi to pull some strings for you.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 04:26 PM   #4
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Mandingo, I have heard of these excuses before from friends that pushed the boundaries. Just move on and stop pushing harder, before you get the same excuse from All studios.
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 04:42 PM   #5
Wifenothornyenough
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Maybe because your Mandingo big. Change your username to "averagedingo"
Wifenothornyenough is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 08:51 PM   #6
Mandingo_
Premium Access

Encounters: 40
Default I do get asian culture though

I’ve mongered in I’ve mongered in several different states with studios. Never had any issues. They know the environment in which they operate and Americans in general respond to direct input. Most studios will straight up tell you that a provider is not available or is not open to seeing you due to reputation or bias. Again they know their clientele. Having seen her twice (both great sessions with no negative from her or the booker) Can’t see why I’d get blocked. Oh well, This studio is strangely different so I’ll have to roll with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22 View Post
Man, Asian culture usually is never direct and wants you to take a hint. If you have never seen her before then who knows why you're getting the run-around.

I'd just take the hint and your hobby dollar elsewhere. Knowing this business, Momo will be at another studio in a month.
Mandingo_ is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 11:10 PM   #7
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo_ View Post
I’ve mongered in I’ve mongered in several different states with studios. Never had any issues. They know the environment in which they operate and Americans in general respond to direct input. Most studios will straight up tell you that a provider is not available or is not open to seeing you due to reputation or bias. Again they know their clientele. Having seen her twice (both great sessions with no negative from her or the booker) Can’t see why I’d get blocked. Oh well, This studio is strangely different so I’ll have to roll with it.
I wouldn't read too much into it. Could have just been a coincidence. Like one of the other mongers said, if all the studios start giving you the same excuses, then that might be the indicator that you've been blackballed.

But with that being said, I wonder if bookers keep notes on the guys (i.e. young, old, ethnicity, MSOG, well-endowed, etc.)?
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 12:14 AM   #8
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia View Post
I wonder if bookers keep notes on the guys (i.e. young, old, ethnicity, MSOG, well-endowed, etc.)?
I am guessing it is not those kind of notes. More like, any lady has the right to refuse service to any client, for the following reasons: taking pictures of her with their cell phone. Forcing BBFS or ANAL after she told them NO. being violent and forceful. Sharing info about ladies exact room. Etc...
Old 05-23-2023, 01:30 AM   #9
Kamisearch
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Kamisearch is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 12:29 PM   #10
veloztec
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Mandingo: change your handle name to Doraemon, AoiChungWonton, Kerokerokeropi or HelloKitty.

100% Guaranteed admission!
veloztec is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 12:31 PM   #11
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

What about the other studios? They doing the same thing?
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 02:09 PM   #12
Wifenothornyenough
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Name change is a good suggestion. When they see Mandingo, they automatically see pain.
Wifenothornyenough is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 03:31 PM   #13
packeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

100% they keep notes on guys
packeye is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 04:31 PM   #14
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Any lady has the right to refuse service to any client, for the following reasons: taking pictures of her with their cell phone. Forcing BBFS or ANAL after she told them NO. being violent and forceful. Sharing info about ladies exact room. Etc...

TREAT THEM GOOD AND THEY WILL TREAT YOU GOOD.
Old 05-23-2023, 04:48 PM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by packeye View Post
100% they keep notes on guys

I accidentally saw some notes, no name was on it, and it just said:

''1.75 when erect, fingers your butt''

So like, that has to be about me
Chung Tran is offline   Quote