Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2017, 10:33 AM   #1
Cleatus
Gaining Momentum

Default Work/ Life Balance

Just thinking about myself and how I juggle all the demands of life (work, family, kids, personal time.) How do you manage to fit everything in? Hobbyists do you what falls through the cracks.. no pun intended. How do you manage to free up the few hours needed spend with your ATF(s). Providers is this ever a struggle for you as well? Simple things like managing and running your business while also needing time to get to the grocery store, gym, see family, or as we all expect stay as pulled together as possible when someone calls for last minute appointment?
Seems that for me that after work, lifting and eating (lol, I do eat a lot) not always much time left.

Please share ideas, tips or your best practices. Sorry if this has already been done before.
Cleatus is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 11:49 AM   #2
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hire an assistant.

Sacrifices have to made for all aspects of life. We literally can't do everything. Pick and choose. And then, if you are still having a hard time, simplify your life.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 11:56 AM   #3
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

ooooh, i get to be under ~Ze~ again - i prioritize that!!! :^)

one of the approaches of living my life w/ less stress is knowing the priorities of things so i do/take care of the most important things first and then the next, etc. Whether you just categorize (family, career, playtime, vacations, house repairs, etc) or be specific (attend family event, prep for biztrip, go see my ATF next week), having a to-do list helps in a couple ways: you can priortize and you can keep it out of your mind so you dont have to constantly think about them.

so, if one is good at time mgmt in their job or in their home, just extended it to blocking time for sexual delites. same with money : wanna go see Penelope Provider who charges 250/hr, then block out some money that you can get and give to her.

to me, distress comes when one doesnt have a plan, is a procrastinator, is a worrier about getting things done, etc.

look at the big picture and figure out what's important and what's not.
remember, "dont sweat the small stuff - and it's all small stuff"

the first quote on this page
https://www.goodreads.com/work/quote...he-small-stuff
“Something wonderful begins to happen with the simple realization that life, like an automobile, is driven from the inside out, not the other way around. As you focus more on becoming more peaceful with where you are, rather than focusing on where you would rather be, you begin to find peace right now, in the present. Then, as you move around, try new things, and meet new people, you carry that sense of inner peace with you. It's absolutely true that, "Wherever you go, there you are.”
― Richard Carlson, Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... and it's all small stuff: Simple Ways to Keep the Little Things from Taking Over Your Life
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 12:42 PM   #4
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Hire an assistant.

Sacrifices have to made for all aspects of life. We literally can't do everything. Pick and choose. And then, if you are still having a hard time, simplify your life.
^^^ This.

Especially as professional life continues to demand more and more of our time (funny how as technology enables us to be more productive than in the past, companies continue to want employees to work longer for less), family life / raising kids / other aspects of your life will suffer.

You have to decide what's important to you and focus on that.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:35 PM   #5
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I've changed the way I do business and that requires drawing a line in the sand when it comes to boundary pushers, clients who don't want to screen, hagglers and fantasy bookers.

As I grow older, I realize that time and peace of mind is a commodity. Like Ze said, you've simply got to pick and chose what works for you. Most importantly, you've got to look at all the things that you can/can't manage.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:37 PM   #6
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Simple...put family above all else...everything else is secondary
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:57 PM   #7
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I tell my SO she needs to suck and fuck me or I can have someone else do it. She asks how much to have someone else do it, I tell her $250 to $350 and she says be home before dinner.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 08:56 AM   #8
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

When you run your own biz as you mentioned, the demands of that alone can absolutely crush the 168 hours-per-week we have available to us.

I staff (and delegate) as much as my budget will allow. High achievers will do what's necessary to maximize their opportunities (and make that ca$h),,,,but just remember, your most precious commodity (and biggest enemy) can be Time itself.

No matter how good you are at Time Management, sh*t is gonna happen. Monkey wrenches get thrown into your fine-tuned blueprint and Bam....the wheels go flyin' off. Can't beat yourself up over that...ever (that's why I'm amused when ppl here blow up when a hooktard /fucktard skips / postpones a session....shit happens, right. Re-schedule or Re-place that client or provider....and move on). Why waste time cryin' about it?

If you're gonna hobby And run a business And juggle a family life And eat or lift or run an errand, etc just remember: one person can only do so much within a 168 hour "pie chart" (word to the wise....work "sleep" into that schedule, too....too many sleep-deprived cranky dads / hobbiests running around these days....don't be one of those, right?) If you can't find the time to do it all, then that's a Red Flag to re-prioritize your business and personal life and cut loose the things that don't matter.
Good luck....and Good Hobbying!
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women