Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2017, 09:56 AM   #1
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Guys and gals, what are your biggest condom concerns/issues?

So I was just having a chat with a noob who was just mentioning that he misses skin on skin, but that protection is necessary.

I find that the biggest problem guys run into is that they can't stay hard shortly after they get one on.

I know with my SO, he can go longer when he wears one.

I have had a few clients that I wonder if that may be the case when they fuck for the entire booked session. LOL

At least it is a good work out, and you find out new positions that after all these years you still hadn't done!
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:16 AM   #2
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

They definitely help with the staying power, sometimes too much. But the biggest problem I've had is loosing the erection from the ones that are just too tight. Even though I'm far from well hung the magnums solved the problem and were far more comfortable.

Peach Pleasure used a female condom with me years ago which I liked, the only down side is there was no way to switch to Greek with it.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:17 AM   #3
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
They definitely help with the staying power, sometimes too much. But the biggest problem I've had is loosing the erection from the ones that are just too tight. Even though I'm far from well hung the magnums solved the problem and were far more comfortable.

Peach Pleasure used a female condom with me years ago which I liked, the only down side is there was no way to switch to Greek with it.
I highly suggest skyns large.
They fit just right on the guys who are a little bit too small for magnums, or even magnum sized. They work both ways I have found. Rarely do I use magnums, the smell as you've been going for a while just gets to be too much.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:20 AM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

1. rubber is too tight, sensitivity never begins, and hardness evaporates quickly

2. condom starts to shrivel, from dry vagina, poor application, or whatever.. have to pull out, re-apply, get hard again.. which is a further boner killer

3. lack of enough stimulation, so you can fuck for a while, but not reach the finish line.. you and your lady get worn out, with no nut bust.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:27 AM   #5
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
1. rubber is too tight, sensitivity never begins, and hardness evaporates quickly

2. condom starts to shrivel, from dry vagina, poor application, or whatever.. have to pull out, re-apply, get hard again.. which is a further boner killer

3. lack of enough stimulation, so you can fuck for a while, but not reach the finish line.. you and your lady get worn out, with no nut bust.
Is there a specific brand that you think runs tight? Have you considered bringing your own?

And I am older, so I know I dry out faster. I put the lube on from the get go. I have a big pump of it next to the bed.
quick and easy to reapply if needed.
Oh, and there's no bad flavor associated with it, but it will make you need to use good laundry soap if you get any of it on the sheets.

Old 07-18-2017, 10:43 AM   #6
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Condoms are like earplugs for my dick. Everything feels muted. Hence why I love BBBJs and the ladies that truly enjoy giving them.

The trick is to add just a *tiny* bit of lube on the inside of the condom before you put it on. It makes it feel much better.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:47 AM   #7
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

That's me in a nutshell. If I have one a little large it slips and have to reapply...bone killer.

Too tight and it creates a friction near the base that's distracting plus it tends to roll with the skin creating even more friction...bone killer.

Loss of sensation of her vaginal folds and creases....pump all I want and nothing happens. I came close to cumming only once with SexyKim. I've just accepted the fact that it ain't happening...pull if off and finish in a BBBJ.

Now he has gotten to the point where he damn near runs and hides under the twins to escape encasement. He no like, better than making him and Papa sick though.
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:47 AM   #8
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

They all seem too big for me.
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:51 AM   #9
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusranch View Post
They all seem too big for me.
Dude, don't you know what snugger fits are?

I'm kidding, I know you don't need them...

But they do exist.

You fellas that have serious concerns with having condom issues, I believe there is a site that can custom make condoms for you.

You could probably even get them shipped to your favorite provider if you can't send them to your home.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:57 AM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I always carry a roll of duct tape with me ... slippage issue solved.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:38 AM   #11
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I always carry a roll of duct tape with me ... slippage issue solved.

Replace wd 40 with sex lube.

Good thinking pyramider.
Old 07-18-2017, 01:47 PM   #12
marcus112
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

No issues with condoms, it's the providers with no tread left is the problem. Gotta get creative with high mileage providers if they are not about that how Mother Nature intended sex to be life style.
marcus112 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 02:04 PM   #13
anonymousbusiness512
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Some of the Japanese brands are thinner and as long as you get the large styles it helps a TON.

Which is why I've always thought that girls should invest in condoms. Like don't skimp out. You get a better kind, guy finishes faster, has a better time, and you get him out of the door faster. You skimp out, guy has a worse time, takes longer to finish. It's a win win for everyone.
anonymousbusiness512 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 04:21 PM   #14
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

No issues with condoms here either. Once you've been around a while you learn which girls don't require them - problem solved. The classier dames like tntangie require them (saving a few of you some PMs and I don't provide hints or lists either so no PMs about that either) but there are many girls here that don't like that constrained feeling and the nasty rubbery substance between two consenting adults.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 04:40 PM   #15
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
No issues with condoms here either. Once you've been around a while you learn which girls don't require them - problem solved. The classier dames like tntangie require them (saving a few of you some PMs and I don't provide hints or lists either so no PMs about that either) but there are many girls here that don't like that constrained feeling and the nasty rubbery substance between two consenting adults.
I'm not perfect. I have done it probably twice before, but it was my decision, and I don't bag the ladies that do it openly, however it's the ones that do it without advertising it that bothers me. I respect girls like milfy, who have their own method and reasoning for making that decision to do that on a regular basis.

And you're right, I won't be doing it any time soon.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women