Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2017, 05:35 PM   #1
Golfing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default where have all the professionals gone ???

After another 3 months or of meeting ( rather trying ) to meet new providers i can trust and click with . the last 24 hours were the worst . 6 providers skipped our appointment or sessions . in a row , and all had differnt lies to tell me , then when we tried the next day to set up again . they each lied about when they would make it all 1 or 2 hours late again . i left . howver the ghetto blasting hate filled texts blow up my phone , sob stories , so i gave three of them seprately $600 . this after eadh threatend to tell Gina and slam me on Eccie . it was a twiglight zone . so i canclled p411 and changed my number . sorry but the girls today vs last 6 years are totally selfish mean angry moiney grubbers , save a very small percentage . i felt like i was in BP hell instead of Eccie or p411 or eros providers . bacdk to the asian amps i go
Golfing is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 06:06 PM   #2
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Report the threats to Gina. Period.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 06:20 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Wow, I have never had this problem. Someone might need to evaluate his selection process and criteria. Tacos, anyone?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 06:22 PM   #4
BEBEJ
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 205696
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Probably because since backpage shut down adult section some no girls could have moved to eccie there's no telling hun sorry your having a crapy time trying to find a good provider
BEBEJ is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 06:26 PM   #5
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

sorry for your misfortunes and way less than deliteful experiences !!!
hope you get to experience some delites real soon !!!!!

since some of those providers "extorted" (*) money out of you, please name them so guys can either avoid them or flock to them.

(* extort - to wrest or wring (money, information, etc.) from a person by violence, intimidation, or abuse of authority; obtain by force, torture, threat, or the like.)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 06:53 PM   #6
Pedrosia
Premium Access

Name the extortionists.

I thought my frustration with my obvious misunderstanding of the meaning of available now was bad but I have all my cash.
Pedrosia is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:08 PM   #7
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Wtf you gave them money. Geezuz fucking christ. Cmon
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:30 PM   #8
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hope things in this lifestyle get better for you. You have lots of choices in DFW, so do your research and choose wisely.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:38 PM   #9
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I don't understand the logic of starting a thread to rant about getting totally fucked over, but then not naming the providers.

Isn't that what this board is for? To help other members avoid the same mistakes?
JLanister is online now   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:00 PM   #10
Golfing
Valued Poster

These evcents or episodes used to be rare and with rogue providers. But the first who was so agreeable and saying she is looking forward to meeting ( i alwasy schedule 2 hours with even someone i have never met . just dint like to rush . i pay the fee plus $100 tip always. So she was motivated , well 1 pm went and pased and i sent her no less than ten texts . even saying honey i a m quite worried about you . Crickets very perplexing because she always sounded so normal and educated on the communicatiosn . I finally get a text 3 hours later saying her car broke down on the side of the road . of course i was empathetic , but later i realized what a tale , a lie , coz if it were true a provider from my past experience would have called me and told me what was going on at 1 pm , not like 6 pm . in anycase i asked voiea text if she would like to try again in the morning . texted three times no answer . so i scheduled a double session at 7 am the next day which was today . so yesterday was a total wash since i had the hotel room specifically fo rthe hobby i was prevented from calling anyone else by this provider who wen dark . then the double providers texted m ethe last text of the evening that they would be there at 7 am and text me at 6 am to let me know they are on there way . well no text no call . i wasnt going to call them becasue of ther hour so i never heard from them till ten am with the exciuse of hey you were supposed totext us to confirm . lol of course that wasnt true as i have the text . and honestly if the provider isnt interested enough to text me the customer than i dont want to push her either . so i had a 9 am that was moved the day before to a 9:30 session , this one is highly reviewed but we talked twice and she confirmed . never a word even still , how can that be she is 400 an hour as well and i had a k waitng on her. She never answered on of my texts or me pm's . then i hear from the provider he had car trouble . she said she was close 25 -30 mons at 8 am . and i said sure come over . 9:15 am i get the message she is heading my way , afdter dropping off a friend . this after i told her on the phone , ok but it wont be a minute after 8:30 am right ? tight was the answer , so since she was still 30 mins , i told her to foreget it . oh my then ghetto comes out and all the threats saying she has my real name and knows where i live and my car license numbre . she and one other i forget to tell you who blew her appointment 2 hours today , i finally relented and told both they can stop by the parking lot and i will give the the fee whioch of course was all they wanted . omg ladies and gentlamn who would pay full fee after all that lying nonsense . me I gave each $600 . and this was just after all the threats and getting me thrown off eccie or whatever . selfish in the highest regard , and zero empathy for all the time i wasted . lastly the 11 am i simply lost all my libido , biut even that one was 30 min late.. its pervasive . i have many more stories like this .I am sorry the level of provider i have been meeting the last 6 months has chagned drastically . its all bp hell . no to those providsers i dont kniw , some i do , there are few who opperate with integrity not ghetto profanity and threats and are sweet compassionate and caring . i did not find any but i am sure they are out there . but i would see a provider in dallas now even is she paid me . and they should !!
Old 07-06-2017, 08:03 PM   #11
Golfing
Valued Poster

fyi i am 8 years in the hobby and very very experienced . many many providers i have met over the years . and it is differant attitude and character today
Old 07-06-2017, 08:06 PM   #12
Golfing
Valued Poster

I am guilty of giving money my friend in many many many situations . maybe most of my sessions , she opens the door and i am shocked who i am looking at , but because this is a business depending on beauty i don't want to hurt feelings so i make up an aexcuse wife called or something give her 100% of the fee plus tip and leave . many many times
Old 07-06-2017, 08:12 PM   #13
Golfing
Valued Poster

If i already feel sorry for these women , going public with them would do nothing but produce their ire and these girls are gifted liars . if i was to name names where i was truly fucked over like this it would be more than 15 . i will say , simply don't trust most who u have never seen . all these girls are well reviewed some over 100 reviews . so in theory they are professional courteous, and good at there job . but i have seen so few of that and 80% of this new bp treatment type , names are not needed . they are all over this board and p411 . it disappointing because i am what they seek good active client who is generous
Old 07-06-2017, 08:26 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Again, name names.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:27 PM   #15
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Blah, blah, blah.

Is posting this stuff therapeutic or are you just looking for sympathy?
JLanister is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women