Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453077
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47914
pyramider46370
bambino40543
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2015, 11:30 PM   #1
jrzmonger
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Why do ladies think Tattoos are sexy? they are disgusting

Ladies your body is beautiful, but when you put body graffiti in the form of a permanent tattoo you ruin it for life, please NO MORE FUCKING DISGUSTING TATTOOS

Don't be idiots most men hate them, only lowlifes like them, please please no more tattoos.
jrzmonger is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:50 AM   #2
chuckwalla
Account Disabled

For me it varies, like looking at famous paintings. I see a Picasso that has a chopped up women with 3 boobs and I go WTF?? Then you see the next painting and you plunk down $1,000,000 to hang it on your wall. I agree, some are just ......why??? I will say some have been beatifly done and can turn one on :-)
chuckwalla is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:08 AM   #3
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

That, obviously, is a matter of opinion. If you don't like ladies with tattoos, find one without them. I'm not a big fan of a woman having them all over either. But it's not my body. I like one or two here and there. Tattoos are so common now that it'll be hard finding a provider with NO tattoos.

One thing that I 100% HATE is when the lady gets a tattoo that covers the nipples. It's like having a permanent shirt or pasty on.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:28 AM   #4
Autumn Bolan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 178973
My ECCIE Reviews

Again, it is a matter of opinion. Tattoos can be tastefully done, or they can be completely trashy. Neck tattoos, IMO, are absolutely tasteless. The ones done on the sides of the neck. I think they make anyone look trashy. But hey, that's just MY opinion.
Autumn Bolan is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:59 AM   #5
Debra Hollander
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 293128
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Some people hate tattoos, others like certain kinds and/or placements, and some folks are able to completely ignore them.

Long ago, when I worked for an agency and mentioned to the owner that I was thinking about getting my first tat, I was told, "Just don't put any on your tits or ass!"

Wise words, to be sure. LOL.
Debra Hollander is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:10 AM   #6
kirbykirby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Dey b okeh en sum cases, dey be bad en others.
kirbykirby is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:00 PM   #7
sexy.princess
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 242539
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
That, obviously, is a matter of opinion. If you don't like ladies with tattoos, find one without them. I'm not a big fan of a woman having them all over either. But it's not my body. I like one or two here and there. Tattoos are so common now that it'll be hard finding a provider with NO tattoos.

One thing that I 100% HATE is when the lady gets a tattoo that covers the nipples. It's like having a permanent shirt or pasty on.
Luckily, I don't like tattoos nor have any. Simply, the way I was raised.
sexy.princess is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 02:33 AM   #8
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have any, but some tattoos are pretty hot. I don't like them on faces and necks... But that's just me.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:25 AM   #9
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a couple, and I'm sure I'll get a couple or a few more over the duration of my lifetime. To the OP, there are obviously many tattooed providers who are doing just fine despite the fact that some think tattoos are "disgusting."

But I'm just not sure what's the point of conveying a distaste for tattoos in a manner that is utterly condescending and more gross than any "trashy" tattoo I've ever come across.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 03:24 PM   #10
Nolaguy8219
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
I have a couple, and I'm sure I'll get a couple or a few more over the duration of my lifetime. To the OP, there are obviously many tattooed providers who are doing just fine despite the fact that some think tattoos are "disgusting."

But I'm just not sure what's the point of conveying a distaste for tattoos in a manner that is utterly condescending and more gross than any "trashy" tattoo I've ever come across.
I agree 100% with Lena. I think this is probably the most insulting and ignorant thread I've ever seen on this board. If you don't like tattoos, don't see a tattooed provider, it's that easy. I promise you, they didn't get tattoos for you. And just because you don't like them, doesn't mean most men don't. I personally find tastefully done tattoos are very attractive.

For the part that pertains to me, I like tattoos, have a lot of them, and I'm far from a "lowlife." I have a lot of friends with them, some that are firemen, law enforcement agents, nurses and other medical professions, you know, the real lowlife types. The only difference between tattooed people and people without them is the fact that tattooed people don't care and don't judge anyone who doesn't have them.

So op, who's the real idiot around here?
Nolaguy8219 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 03:33 PM   #11
Guest020216
Account Disabled

User ID: 294583
My ECCIE Reviews

Tattoos are hot.. and a piece of art, as far as I'm concerned. Sadly, I don't have any of my own as of yet. Although, I have designed 13 that will eventually go on my body. I just have to have the money to get them done. They are MY ARTWORK, and I will be VERY proud to have them on my skin.

Tattoos USED to be ONLY available to the very rich, the inks were expensive. Many Kings and Queens of old were marked by ROYAL tattoos, and many had the same tattoo artist employed throughout their lives..

So, indeed, the exact opposite of 'trashy'. They are the stuff of royalty.

Smooches!
Guest020216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 01:09 PM   #12
Jabr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Depends on the girl, depends on the tattoo

And of course it's your opinion.

But girls like this make me tend to disagree with you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 75363-julie-kennedy-lass-suicide-tattoos-redheads.jpg (277.9 KB, 240 views)
Jabr is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 02:39 PM   #13
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy.princess View Post
Luckily, I don't like tattoos nor have any. Simply, the way I was raised.
That's an interesting statement.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 03:37 PM   #14
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

For me, they usually kill the 'buzz'.
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 05:37 PM   #15
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolaguy8219 View Post
I think this is probably the most insulting and ignorant thread I've ever seen on this board.
Nolaguy must not read very widely on the board.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women