Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42073
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2016, 02:39 PM   #1
Guest071817-1
Pleasure Engineer

User ID: 193731
My ECCIE Reviews
Default 🔮Violet wand experience anyone? 🔮

So for quite a while I have been intrigued by and very curious about the violet wands. I finally broke down and bought one. I was wondering if any of you all have experience with these and would be willing to share some tips and ideas for playing with my new toy. Here is a picture for those of you not familiar with them.
Guest071817-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 04:19 PM   #2
italia
BANNED

User ID: 94643
My ECCIE Reviews

What does it do lol I've got to research this .... beautiful nipple by the way ;-)

** watering mouth **

Italia
italia is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 06:32 PM   #3
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

User ID: 252126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Exciting purchase. I've played with them a few times, and think they can be great (when used properly). Just make sure you don't have the voltage too high (you can work your way up, but don't start too strong), and move it around the body so that it's not too overwhelming. Of course - some people prefer more intensity 😈 - but when you're first experimenting, I'd recommend moving from foot to foot, nipple to nipple....alternating parts of the body...moving the wand around. Never staying in one spot for too long.

If you find you like it, the rake is fantastic also...

Hope you have a blast!
Merry Minx is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 06:39 PM   #4
blaktygre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

looks intriguing...
blaktygre is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 08:46 PM   #5
HUMP!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Ah so, it does a little electrical discharge to tickle the pickle, er, nipple. Interesting indeed.
HUMP! is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 07:06 PM   #6
devdoc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Is this it?

https://youtu.be/zuKOAOE3Ysw
devdoc is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 02:54 PM   #7
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by devdoc View Post
That device is cool as hell!
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 12:12 AM   #8
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Yeah, it's a mini-tesla electric zapper. (Thinck; Bug Zapper meets Tesla)

It has a volume control to change the electric charge that's released from the electrode, end. (different electrodes produce different effects; some more spread-out and more mild, others more concentrated and more intense).

It can go from a slight tingle, like an ant's crawling on you to a stinging zap! It doesn't really hurt all that bad,
it mainly scares you with the sound, and it's even more intense if a blindfold is used.
The possibilities are endless...

I've got one and would be glad to show you some of the ways it could be folded into the mix of fun.

I also bought, what I thought was this really cool attachment that plugs into the wand and the ground cable straps to some comfortable point on your partner's body and YOU become the actual electrode. Well, not so much you, but your body parts...your tongue, for example, or your finger, your toe...pretty much any part of your body that comes closest to their body becomes the electrode. (electricity follows the path of least resistance, so any part that closest to them is where the current will go).

Well, it sounds really cool, right? That's what I thought too.

What I didn't know is that for whatever the reason, the energy is intensified in a big way when it leaves your body!

Even on the lowest setting, turned all the way down , it was like you had it on the highest setting with the smallest tip, and were holding it far away from the person.

(The farther away the tip is from the point of contact; (which is actually where the electricity 'grounds-out'); the bigger the arc ~> the more the sting).

Well this thing freaking HOIT!

My friend and I played with it for about a minute and a half, and I unplugged it and gave it to her on the condition that she put it away immediately. Heh!

But there's all sorts of attachments and accessories for these things.

Click Meeee!!

Anyway, the offer stands.

Have your peeps pm my peeps!

Regards,
SofaKingFun

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 05:54 AM   #9
HUMP!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Oh, so Violet Wand is NOT that sexy little provider, from Slavic Europe, who shocks her many fans, with her electric personality, and sensual 'plasma play' when reaching out to them? And she doesn't charge much? Her?
My mistake.

HUMP! is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 03:59 PM   #10
italia
BANNED

User ID: 94643
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post

It has a volume control to change the electric charge that's released from the electrode, end. (different electrodes produce different effects; some more spread-out and more mild, others more concentrated and more intense).

It can go from a slight tingle, like an ant's crawling on you to a stinging zap! It doesn't really hurt all that bad,
it mainly scares you with the sound, and it's even more intense if a blindfold is used.

I've got one and would be glad to show you some of the ways it could be folded into the mix of fun.

I also bought, what I thought was this really cool attachment that plugs into the wand and the ground cable straps to some comfortable point on your partner's body and YOU become the actual electrode. Well, not so much you, but your body parts...your tongue, for example, or your finger, your toe...pretty much any part of your body that comes closest to their body becomes the electrode. (electricity follows the path of least resistance, so any part that closest to them is where the current will go).

What I didn't know is that for whatever the reason, the energy is intensified in a big way when it leaves your body!

Even on the lowest setting, turned all the way down , it was like you had it on the highest setting with the smallest tip, and were holding it far away from the person.

(The farther away the tip is from the point of contact; (which is actually where the electricity 'grounds-out'); the bigger the arc ~> the more the sting).

My friend and I played with it for about a minute and a half, and I unplugged it and gave it to her on the condition that she put it away immediately. Heh!

Click Meeee!!

Regards,
SofaKingFun

I'm jealous I never got to play with your toy

Italia
italia is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 04:35 PM   #11
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews

I want one now
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 04:40 PM   #12
JulianRios
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana kay View Post
I want one now
JulianRios is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 04:55 PM   #13
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianRios View Post
I'm happily traveling to SA tomorrow and would accept if someone got me one LOL
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 08:00 PM   #14
Guest071817-1
Pleasure Engineer

User ID: 193731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia View Post
What does it do lol I've got to research this .... beautiful nipple by the way ;-)

** watering mouth **

Italia
Thanks so much Italia! I love your newest avatar picture, you are gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Minx View Post
Exciting purchase. I've played with them a few times, and think they can be great (when used properly). Just make sure you don't have the voltage too high (you can work your way up, but don't start too strong), and move it around the body so that it's not too overwhelming. Of course - some people prefer more intensity 😈 - but when you're first experimenting, I'd recommend moving from foot to foot, nipple to nipple....alternating parts of the body...moving the wand around. Never staying in one spot for too long.

If you find you like it, the rake is fantastic also...

Hope you have a blast!
Thank you Merry Minx! That is some great advice especially to move it around not focusing on one area. Lol! When I took the picture seen here my nipple got way too sensitive from the repeated shocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post

Click Meeee!!

Regards,
SofaKingFun

Thank you SofaKingFun for your insight and the info on the attatchments/accessories. You can expect a pm from me soon! 💋
Guest071817-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 09:18 PM   #15
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia View Post
I'm jealous I never got to play with your toy

Italia

Oh yes you haaaaaaaaave..

...just not *that* one, chucklehead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyV View Post
Thanks so much Italia! I love your newest avatar picture, you are gorgeous!

Thank you Merry Minx! That is some great advice especially to move it around not focusing on one area. Lol! When I took the picture seen here my nipple got way too sensitive from the repeated shocks.

Thank you SofaKingFun for your insight and the info on the attatchments/accessories. You can expect a pm from me soon! 💋

Really?! Nobody ever sends me any pms. Wow! How exciting!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women