Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42320
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36736
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2016, 06:04 PM   #1
759red50
Registered Member

Question Verification as a new hobbyist

I've been lurking, studying, and researching on ECCIE for several months. I thought that I was ready to jump in, but haven't had any luck connecting with a provider.

I started by communicating with a few providers on SipSap, but kept my head on my shoulders while never feeling 100% safe without reviews.

I read in several different posts that Lady Y is happy to help those looking to get into the hobby. I don't meet her 35 year age requirement but I filled out her screening form and instead asked for some well trusted referrals who would accept new clients, but I had no luck.

I messaged other well trusted providers with information such as my screen name (even though I'm not sure how it would help without much activity), and have even included a link to my Facebook profile so that I could verify my work across several platforms and have still had no luck.

I'm happy to screen as throughly as needed for a mutual feeling of safety, but I'm not sure where else to look. Any other ideas would be appreciated!
759red50 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:34 PM   #2
CS123
Valued Poster

Be careful about passing out real world personal info unrequested, in fact don't do it.

I can tell you the advice you will get is pay the fee and join P411. They will screen you and this will provide some level of verification for providers to start with. References from unknown providers or untrusted ones won't help you.

You need to lurk some more and look in this section or the introduction section as there are posts that cover this subject in detail. Not sure how you could miss those if you are new and looking on how to get into the hobby. Not trying to be mean or an ass just saying go back and focus on the subject of being a newbie and needing references. Search is your friend.

If you read the papers or check in the alert section you will see why there may be hesitation to see a new client with no verification.
CS123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 04:34 AM   #3
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

And actually sending out unrequested information turns providers off.

P411 is good in that you can see if providers are newby friendly. If you get an OK from a P411 provider it will help you out a lot. Some providers will only see guys with 2 or more OK's, so you may have a hurdle or two to cross till you get there.

Best thing is to look at the active providers on this site through their ads etc. Find one that interests you ie age and looks. Compliment the provider in first contact, and ask if they would be interested in getting together. If you are young, under 30, it seems to make it tougher as too many young bucks are not gentlemen. So even though you could be a great guy, it is the majority of your age group that gives you a black eye before you even talk to them.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 09:24 AM   #4
RafaelH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of providers around here so it's a sellers market. That, along with LE wasting their time instead of focusing on real crime means it can be hard to get yourself established. Even with current, verified references you can have trouble getting an appointment. The above advice is good, go P411 if you can, and don't give up.

Good luck.
RafaelH is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 10:02 AM   #5
Wnt2play
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Asia,from Omaha, advertises on BP that she will see younger clients. As a general rule I'd stay the hell away from BP only gals but Asia is very legit and very nice and on other sites, her pics are accurate and she helped me with 411. Sounds like ur ok with giving out RL info for screening, be careful with that, I did give mine to a couple of well trusted providers at first tho to get verified that was a few years ago.
Wnt2play is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 01:11 PM   #6
shotgun willy
Valued Poster

There is NO way I am giving out my Facebook link. You must be very careful giving out real world info to a provider. P411 is a good idea
shotgun willy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 12:26 PM   #7
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 is a good start but even p411 recommends ladies ask for add'l things for screening. Some do....some don't. Best of luck to the OP.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:16 PM   #8
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry if I didn't get back to you, its not like me to not at least respond to a inquiry. Email your name and I will go back and see if I got the info and help as much as possible.
Oh, and the age is 30 and older.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women