Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2014, 07:53 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default WENDY DAVIS - SUGARBABY

This DMN story broke new background information on WD. Apparently she was never a teenage mom. She only lived in a trailer home for a few months (she got the trailer home in the divorce settlement with her 1st ex). She left her kids for 2 years while she went to Harvard law school. She divorced her SugarDaddy (2nd husband) the day after he paid off he law school tuition debts. He paid her full up tuition and expenses while she was in law school...and also paid for her kids (from another marriage).

She lied (under oath) in a Federal courtroom, as recently as 2012. Think Holder will go after her?

Her whole life narrative is phony baloney - remind you of anyone else?????????

And she lost custody of her kids to her 2nd husband, who wasn't their real father.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Time-I-Was-19

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/polit...ts-blurred.ece
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:09 AM   #2
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

who cares I would do her!! but she needs to get the big ass mole off her face!
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:30 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You forgot to mention that when she first ran for office she ran as a REPUBLICAN. So like Bloomberg of NYC, she couldn't get traction among all the republicans so she changed parties so she could stand out. She has no values other than wanting to win. You know Hillary started as a republican when she was in college.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:41 PM   #4
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Yet another politician padding his/her resume:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ive/?hpt=hp_t2

But you left out this part from CNN:

---------------------------------------
Slater reports: "In his initial divorce filing, Jeff Davis said the marriage had failed, citing adultery on her part and conflicts that the couple could not overcome. The final court decree makes no mention of infidelity, granting the divorce solely "on the ground of insupportability.""
--------------------------------------

It says earlier in the article that her husband, Jeff Davis, cashed in his 401(k) account and eventually took out a loan to pay for her final year at Harvard.

They were together 18 years, so I think the timing of the divorce and the last payment to Harvard are just coincidental.

But I still don't know why she had to lie. Her personal life from early childhood poverty onward is still impressive enough and did not need to be exaggerated. So what if her husband helped her? That's what spouses are supposed to do.

They never learn.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:04 PM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Why is it so quiet in here?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:12 PM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

In other words, she is a perfect Democrat.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:10 PM   #7
BJerk
BANNED

I like her but I don't like the unnecessary braggin'. I didn't remember getting a class rank when I graduated - does TCU really do that? Also, she was 4 years older than the students she was in class with, so that kind of diminishes her class rank, anyway. I'm still voting for her.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:17 PM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Wendy the 'Gold Digger".

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:32 PM   #9
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

This DMN story broke new background information on WD. ....

And she lost custody of her kids to her 2nd husband, who wasn't their real father.
Wow, a local newspaper actually doing some investigative journalism. The Houston Chronicle saves that for The Houston Press.

Actually, she had a daughter from each husband. So only the oldest daughter wasn't his. Still, he was given custody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
who cares I would do her!! but she needs to get the big ass mole off her face!
I agree. A big blast of gnadfly lip moisturizer and mole removal lotion would work wonders for her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Yet another politician padding his/her resume:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ive/?hpt=hp_t2

But you left out this part from CNN:

---------------------------------------
Slater reports: "In his initial divorce filing, Jeff Davis said the marriage had failed, citing adultery on her part and conflicts that the couple could not overcome. The final court decree makes no mention of infidelity, granting the divorce solely "on the ground of insupportability.""
--------------------------------------

It says earlier in the article that her husband, Jeff Davis, cashed in his 401(k) account and eventually took out a loan to pay for her final year at Harvard.

They were together 18 years, so I think the timing of the divorce and the last payment to Harvard are just coincidental.

But I still don't know why she had to lie. Her personal life from early childhood poverty onward is still impressive enough and did not need to be exaggerated. So what if her husband helped her? That's what spouses are supposed to do.

They never learn.
Let's think for a second about her motivations for lying. The fake story makes her look more like a victim; doesn't make her look like a sugarbaby; doesn't make her look like a bad mother; doesn't make her look like an unappreciative cheater.

BTW, I wonder if the second husband got any claim to the professional license Wendy got due to his support and financial assistance given to her by him instead of her working or raising the kids.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:21 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Listening to you hyenas chuckle about Wendy Davis is truly ironic.

On your best day, you fuckers couldn't read her Pap smear results. In fact, you dipshits couldn't read her policy briefs and know wtf you were looking at.

Stupid to let someone pad her resume, but I'm guessing them tits are all natural. At least they certainly look it from across the room.

You asswipes are going to vote for an overmedicated spinal patient who hasn't been able to shit in a toilet or get a hadron for 25 years? You can definitely identify with Greg HEY Abbott.

Lets hear why this fucking psycho, rolling apothecary speaks for you? You trust Texas to a psychotic?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:02 AM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

There are some who think that she is trying to portray a "normal" person....kind of tells you what she thinks about normal people.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:04 AM   #12
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Default Her response...

Her response...

“My language should be tighter,” she said. “I’m learning about using broader, looser language. I need to be more focused on the detail.”

In other words... "I lied."

A dimocrap playing fast and loose with the truth. Hmm, imagine that.

Stick a fork in her. She's done.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:18 AM   #13
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The only way I would vote for her is if she gives me the blowjob she promised me when I voted for her the last time.
Oh wait maybe she said she wanted to win so she could fuck me along with everyone else.
I am thinking she wasn't speaking literally about fucking me, if she was I do not want to be in the middle of the line.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:45 AM   #14
quicksback
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

All I know is she really shouldn't wear orange.
quicksback is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 06:53 AM   #15
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Listening to you hyenas chuckle about Wendy Davis is truly ironic.

On your best day, you fuckers couldn't read her Pap smear results. In fact, you dipshits couldn't read her policy briefs and know wtf you were looking at.

Stupid to let someone pad her resume, but I'm guessing them tits are all natural. At least they certainly look it from across the room.

You asswipes are going to vote for an overmedicated spinal patient who hasn't been able to shit in a toilet or get a hadron for 25 years? You can definitely identify with Greg HEY Abbott.

Lets hear why this fucking psycho, rolling apothecary speaks for you? You trust Texas to a psychotic?
I can't believe you said that. He may have idiotic and stupid Republican ideas but he has overcome a lot and you making fun of a person who is handicapped shows an amazing lack of humanity.
BJerk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women