Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42076
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2015, 11:29 AM   #1
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default When a client falls in love with a provider

I just got back from one of my trips to Costa Rica and I have a buddy who has it bad for a Tica.

I can't say he's in love, but he's definitely obsessed. He's retired and somewhere in his 60's and she's 19. I have to admit that the girl is a 9-10 both in looks and personality. She's very polished, cultured and is a look alike for Taylor Swift. Sexually, she's still working on her skills, poor oral mainly. She does a wonderful job of being a seductress and making you feel like she's yours alone.

When we discovered her, I had her for an hour the first night, then he had her the next five nights in a row - all overnights. After the first night the obsession began. He saw her with another guy one afternoon and was just about in tears. Myself and another wing tried to talk sense into him to no avail.

Now he's back home and talking and texting with her several times a day. He realizes he has a problem and is actually seeing a therapist today. Deep down, I think he knows nothing is going to come of it but him getting hurt. I've told him to stop with the text and calls and if she contacts him not to answer the phone or respond. He agrees that it would be the best thing to do, but continues with the text and calls.

I have the Tica's contact info and have thought about asking her to break it off, but I don't know if that would help or hurt the situation.

Anybody have and advise on how I can help him wake up and get his head on straight?
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:48 AM   #2
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

What's her number? May have to go to CR and talk some sense into her. I'm only twice her age instead of 3x. lol.

The guys just got a crush on a girl that could be the same age as his grandchildren. If hes got the bucks (probably does) and is single, (maybe widower??) just enjoy it for what it is. Maybe they will fall in love and get married. lol. Age is just a number, it is society that judges relationships by age difference.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:02 PM   #3
luvinkdgrlz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Is he single? If yes, then why not let him enjoy the situation while it lasts? As long as he's single and not sending her money willy nilly, what's the harm? Sure eventually he might find out the feelings are not mutual, but so what? He'll get over the hurt and move on.

Now if he's married and thinking of leaving his wife and/or carrying on a relationship on the side, that's a diffferent story. In the end he could end up with no Tica AND no wife. Not sure how to advise you there. I agree, contacting the Tica and asking her to break it off might not work... i.e. if she perceives that she will lose out on $$$ by doing so, you probably won't get very far...
luvinkdgrlz is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:05 PM   #4
livin the dream
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

A friend of mine fell in love with a provider once many years ago when he was a lot dumber lol. Have to say it was nothing but heartache and then a long period of recovery afterwards. Not saying it couldn't work. But it was really sad at the time to watch it. It was a slow motion train wreck. He ruined himself financially over it and then had to recover both financially and emotionally. Luckily he was still young enough to recover somewhat financially. If you are in your 60's already that may not be possible. So I guess bottom line is be careful, very careful.
livin the dream is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:32 PM   #5
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

A little more background.... She is planning on studying abroad in Spain. She has dual citizenship DR and the Netherlands. Tuition for 4 years would be about 40K. He is already talking about taking care of the funds to send her cat (quarantine, etc.) which would probably run about $1500. She's not asking for money, he's offering it due to his head being up his ass. My fear is he will over to pay for college.

The feelings are not mutual, she has made that clear in a subtle way.

I don't want to see him taken for a ride and I honestly wonder if he'd harm himself if he doesn't wake up.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:59 PM   #6
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Ppl get used to ppl. He knows what he's doing. He know what he wants and what it takes for him to get it. It's quite a common arrangement. Most of us women in these types of. arrangements are consciously kind-hearted enough to know when the situation is hurting him, (either) financially or emotionally, to break it off. Ppl can't help who they fall in love with. And sometimes love is not a 2 lane road. But why would it be any different in the hobby?? Everyone in the hobby has the ability to have the same feelings for another person. Ppl get hurt in relationships so this is just another relationship. It's his life, really.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:10 PM   #7
nineninanine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Just a tip that has worked for me in the hobby and the real world....find another...the 2nd always take your mind off the 1st...and then keep moving from 1 to the next as needed. When you feel you're thinking about 1 more than usual, then make it a point to find another. (or marry her) If she says "no" to your proposal, then you now have your walking papers and need to roll on.

Women are beautiful, wonderful, and mysterious creatures, enjoy as many as you can while you're able.

Oh...and 1 more important rule... set a budget and stick with it.

....you're spot on Gemma...as always.
nineninanine is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:25 PM   #8
JJ Fun Guy
Valued Poster

What does Tica and DR stand fot?
JJ Fun Guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:51 PM   #9
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Tica is a girl, Tico is a guy.

The restaurant Taco Tico is just Taco Man...

Mmm Tacos, think I'm gonna have some. No not pink ones, had pink taco last night.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:07 PM   #10
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Like no provider will want to take advantage of a fool and his money, if he is dumb enough to fall in love with a cute young girl, there is nothing in the world that will stop him from giving her everything.
And NO provider in their right mind will tell their SD to take a hike, because the money is to good, and it's time to cut it off. That's some funny shit right there G.
Pussy will always be paid for no matter what, married pay for it every day, provider renting it by the hour. Still paying, and as a guy, yes I save to rent as much as I can. I get more renting pussy, then bingeing married to it. Because there's always a provider willing to take my money and sit on my face, while being married she'll take my money, pay the bills then go out and charge more on the CC.
I am a strong believer in renting, no strings attached. It's a life decision. Think before you ring it.
As the saying goes, let it go, if it returns, run fucker run.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:35 PM   #11
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Thank you so much for that post copter. I know you tried your best to clear that up for all of us. You did not do it justice though. I am sure many are now more confused.
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:39 PM   #12
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Well that's probably why I have more money than you. You think you got it all figured out huh....
You don't have a heart?? Or a conscious? Or were you accusing me of not having them?.... Just want to be clear.
... and the day you turn a trick is the day you might have a clue about what we think or do. Lol
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:58 PM   #13
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
Like no provider will want to take advantage of a fool and his money, if he is dumb enough to fall in love with a cute young girl, there is nothing in the world that will stop him from giving her everything.
And NO provider in their right mind will tell their SD to take a hike, because the money is to good, and it's time to cut it off. That's some funny shit right there G.
Pussy will always be paid for no matter what, married pay for it every day, provider renting it by the hour. Still paying, and as a guy, yes I save to rent as much as I can. I get more renting pussy, then bingeing married to it. Because there's always a provider willing to take my money and sit on my face, while being married she'll take my money, pay the bills then go out and charge more on the CC.
I am a strong believer in renting, no strings attached. It's a life decision. Think before you ring it.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:38 PM   #14
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:

HUH..?
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:48 PM   #15
jayhawkrobbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
And I'll bet that list grows shorter and shorter with every post you make.
jayhawkrobbie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women