Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2014, 09:36 AM   #1
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default and time to light the fire!

Now i sat back a reviewed the TOS and i now know how to word this in a way the will prove a point or two...

in the time i have been on ECCIE i have never been in trouble in any other area but dallas, by the "Moderators" of this board. In fact, over the last 5 months i have been conducting in experiment to prove a point.

I have intentionally kicked up dust to lure out a few of the most toxic people in dallas and pointed it out, and then in return i have given my own dose of poison. I wanted to figure out exactly was deemed appropriate in this site.

Now funny enough it's given me a bad reputation on THIS site, but i wonderd why the "distaste" never migrated to sights that are in the same field of work as ECCIE, and so far the only answer i've run into is Moderators and the "Posse" the follows them or vice versa.

I have spotted around 3 to 5 major cliques on the Dallas ECCIE board, but MOST moderators stay fairly nautral. MOST... i have started gathering information on and i seem to be stuck at a bit of a wall

How is it that i have spotted at the thread i last posted AT LEAST 12 posts that have clearly violated at least one of the rules in the TOS and a moderator actually posted on it breaking on of the rules him self??

So if a moderator breaks a rule is it ok for everyone else who has done the same to be excused? and also does that mean as long as i agree with the MOD who post doe's that make what i post exempt from persecution?

i can bet you with in he first 15 posts someone is going to break a rule and not recieve an infraction, my questions is

if ALL THE RULES ARE REQUIRED TO BE FOLLOWED WHY THE HELL ARE PEOPLE GETTING AWAY WITH THE BULLSHIT THAT THEY ARE?

WP OUT, fucking narcissists
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:38 AM   #2
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

and before i recieve an infraction please let me know where i did anything in this post that violates the TOS, and please make sure i can not find another post on any recent thread tha has not done the same or worse...
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:54 AM   #3
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Fireeeeeeeeeeeeee omg omg wulf princess is alive and well. we all thought you were beaten up badly in your costume cage match and you were gone for good, glad to see that we all were mistaken.
Let me put something to you.... If you came to someone's house, if that person breaks his own vase in his home, it isn't the same if you broken his vase in his home. Does that make sense to you because it would provide answers to your posting. Although you have been breaking a lot of vases, you must admit but freedom of speech should be allowed in moderation. Anyway carry on
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:11 AM   #4
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
Fireeeeeeeeeeeeee omg omg wulf princess is alive and well. we all thought you were beaten up badly in your costume cage match and you were gone for good, glad to see that we all were mistaken.
Let me put something to you.... If you came to someone's house, if that person breaks his own vase in his home, it isn't the same if you broken his vase in his home. Does that make sense to you because it would provide answers to your posting. Although you have been breaking a lot of vases, you must admit but freedom of speech should be allowed in moderation. Anyway carry on

lol of course MacB but you gotta realize, if i bring a bunch of kids over to your house, and you brake a vase, you can't be a mad at them when they are confused when you get upset for them breaking a vase

and we all know most consistant posters on this site or just big ol highschoolers

ty and good to see you are alive and well, and not as annoying as usual

and yes this time i brought accelerant

i've been playing a new game called Warframe in PS4 SO MUCH FUN

then a saw in intresting little twitter post

https://twitter.com/thathottnurse/st...60490869534720

i didn't know i had a fan <3 but question is who is BridgettBlack? is it a chick? a member? lol i love drunk old people

would't this be considered "an attempt t OUT someone?" failed but an attempt none the less
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:24 AM   #5
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Holy shit people are posting about this site on twitter?
Old 06-25-2014, 10:25 AM   #6
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I have a feeling you're sitting at your keyboard hitting reload over and over and over just looking for your fight that you so desperately need.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:26 AM   #7
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I have a feeling you're sitting at your keyboard hitting reload over and over and over just looking for your fight that you so desperately need.

i don't have you blocked? holy smokes guess you aren't that bad yet

and Nope i have been waiting to do this for a while, i wanted to make sure i could type in a way everyone can understand

and it was worth it, because THN just tried (and tried is such a loose use of the word) to out me on twitter lol, but the problem is, she did it sooooo bad, but it's so great this may prove my point w00t

back to warframe - real ninjas play free :P
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:30 AM   #8
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Holy shit people are posting about this site on twitter?
IKR i made a twitter myself since it's appearantly a thing now ROFL! talk about trying to reach a broader crowd lol

#hashtag lol
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:30 AM   #9
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
then a saw in intresting little twitter post

https://twitter.com/thathottnurse/st...60490869534720

i didn't know i had a fan <3 but question is who is BridgettBlack? is it a chick? a member? lol i love drunk old people

would't this be considered "an attempt t OUT someone?" failed but an attempt none the less
Damn! that is provider #2 THN has outed (many more to come) and the morning is not over yet! This one is not hear say, as it is on THN's twitter page, but makes the previous one look more valid. Report that to the mods
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:42 AM   #10
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

So let me get this right, WP are you saying that THN tried to out you? If this is so, there is another thread that also implied the same thing. Why don't you report this to the mods ?

Dang I used to think you were a chick with some anger issues but maybe you had a point all along.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:43 AM   #11
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Damn! that is provider #2 and the morning is not over yet! Report that to the mods
this has happened before?

and you do know you can report it as well right?
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:48 AM   #12
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So let me get this right, WP are you saying that THN tried to out you? If this is so, there is another thread that also implied the same thing. Why don't you report this to the mods ?

Dang I used to think you were a chick with some anger issues but maybe you had a point all along.

can you link it i have not seen the other thread
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:49 AM   #13
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
this has happened before?

and you do know you can report it as well right?
She has not attempted to out me (to my knowledge anyway and I think she would if she could) but I am not going to report the hear say of/about others.

Quote:
can you link it i have not seen the other thread
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1095510
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:50 AM   #14
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

the sad part is it's an attempt, i don't even know wh or what Bridgett is lol, but the fact is an attempt was made ^.^ which is all i needed
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:07 AM   #15
fobolous
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

I was watching Dark Knight Rises last night drinking scotch, and the title of this thread is one of my fave lines in the movie, dude in the plane being told by Bane he has to stay in the plane when it crashes, Start the fire.....idk why this thread resonated....oh well, im gonna go back to drinking
fobolous is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women