Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2023, 11:51 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Covid Vaccines

In the "Senile Biden WH directed Big Tech to censor Tucker Carlson" here https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2892881
some have falsely claimed that Tucker and medical doctors and other experts were only censored because they spread false information (which even if true, which it is not, is still no reason to trample their first amendment rights)

That said, I started this thread so all those leftists who believe the vaccine is 100% safe and effective can provide documentation backing up their claims

And others can provide data refuting those claims

Have at it
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 11:55 PM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

From a day ago - CDC Finally Releases VAERS Safety Monitoring Analyses For COVID Vaccines

SUMMARY
CDC’s VAERS safety signal analysis based on reports from Dec. 14, 2020 – July 29, 2022 for mRNA COVID-19 vaccines shows clear safety signals for death and a range of highly concerning thrombo-embolic, cardiac, neurological, hemorrhagic, hematological, immune-system and menstrual adverse events (AEs) among U.S. adults.

There were 770 different types of adverse events that showed safety signals in ages 18+, of which over 500 (or 2/3) had a larger safety signal than myocarditis/pericarditis.

The CDC analysis shows that the number of serious adverse events reported in less than two years for mRNA COVID-19 vaccines is 5.5 times larger than all serious reports for vaccines given to adults in the US since 2009 (~73,000 vs. ~13,000).

Twice as many mRNA COVID-19 vaccine reports were classified as serious compared to all other vaccines given to adults (11% vs. 5.5%). This meets the CDC definition of a safety signal.

much much more at

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cd...covid-vaccines
Old 01-12-2023, 12:02 AM   #3
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Blow it out your ass. All bullshit
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 12:03 AM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

Even the FDA advisors are pissed per CNN of all people

FDA vaccine advisers ‘disappointed’ and ‘angry’ that early data about new Covid-19 booster shot wasn’t presented for review last year

Some vaccine advisers to the federal government say they’re “disappointed” and “angry” that government scientists and the pharmaceutical company Moderna didn’t present a set of infection data on the company’s new Covid-19 booster during meetings last year when the advisers discussed whether the shot should be authorized and made available to the public.

That data suggested the possibility that the updated booster might not be any more effective at preventing Covid-19 infections than the original shots.

The data was early and had many limitations, but several advisers told CNN that they were concerned about a lack of transparency.

US taxpayers spent nearly $5 billion on the new booster, which has been given to more than 48.2 million people in the US.

“I was angry to find out that there was data that was relevant to our decision that we didn’t get to see,” said Dr. Paul Offit, a member of the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee, a group of external advisers that helps the FDA make vaccine decisions. “Decisions that are made for the public have to be made based on all available information – not just some information, but all information.”

More at:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/11/healt...ncy/index.html
Old 01-12-2023, 12:04 AM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Post your data and evidence to prove it
Old 01-12-2023, 12:15 AM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Dr Malone, virologist and inventor of MRNA vaccines: Bombshell Data of More Jabs Equals More Higher Risk of Disease and Death

https://rumble.com/v24ywac-dr-malone...isease-an.html

Also, Dr Malone - HHS cannot claim that no-one could have foreseen the problems with the boosters, because I did! As I predicted in sworn testimony in the Tx State senate, “boosters” make patient risk higher.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/te...demic-response
Old 01-12-2023, 12:17 AM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

New research in pre-print publication at the American Heart Association’s journal Circulation shows a link between free spike antigens produced by the mRNA Covid shots and a form of heart inflammation known as myocarditis.

https://beckernews.com/aha-study-48490/
Old 01-12-2023, 12:47 AM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

i have scientifically determined i am too unhealthy to risk taking the death jab.

bahahahaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 08:55 AM   #9
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The stupidity on this board is just amazing. No wonder this country is in such sad shape, half the population is made up of nut job conspiracy wackos who believe everything they see on “conservative media” and worship an ignorant con artist. Fuck this shit.
swpa1706 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 11:01 AM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpa1706 View Post
nut job conspiracy wackos
So the CDC, American Heart Association, CNN are all conspiracy wackos? Good to know
Old 01-12-2023, 12:54 PM   #11
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
One would think there’d be something to back up that statement. The sources in the articles appear rock solid.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 01:08 PM   #12
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I posted in another thread with a link that the studies showed that the effect of Myocarditis was WAY Worse by simply contracting covid, without a vaccine prior, and the severity of Myocarditis was lessened by 50% when someone had a vaccine. Not to say that there is NO risk from either covid or the vaccine, but it seems that those who were vax'd were a lot less likely to get a severe response.

So all this other stuff is really just bluster from a usual suspect who would rather damn anything that would suggest conformity in the name of health, education or speech etc.

It's more of the same and it's starting to smell like old garbage right about now. Is there some sort of contest in place for posting in the sandbox at nauseum that I'm unaware of?
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 02:15 PM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
One would think there’d be something to back up that statement. The sources in the articles appear rock solid.
Yeah, I started this thread because a different thread was getting off topic. I wanted to give everyone who believes the vaccine is 100% safe and effective a place to provide documentation backing up their claims. Alas no one has done so.

And others can provide data refuting those claims as I have. The data I provided so far is direct from the CDC, the FDA advisors, the American Heart Association and the inventor of MRNA vaccines.

We know that some have falsely claimed that Tucker and medical doctors and other experts were only censored because they spread false information (which even if true, which it is not, is still no reason to trample their first amendment rights). So here is a chance for them to prove 100% beyond any reasonable doubt there are zero issues with the vaccines and they are 100% safe
Old 01-12-2023, 02:19 PM   #14
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I know several people who have had what I would consider to be serious side effects from the vax. If I know that many personally there are a lot out there. That it isn’t being reported reeks of cover up and leftist media BS. Bring the Chinese bat STD Covid on
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 02:51 PM   #15
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

This isn't the convo I suggested we have and I don't agree with your sunk premises, so I won't be participating.

Take that as you usually do.
HDGristle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women