Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-02-2014, 04:14 PM   #1
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Geeky Pcola spinners

Anyone know of any spinners in Pensacola that are UTR or who are ultra low volume? I prefer to see girls who just hobby on the side and have a normal job and don't treat every session like it's a " job " . Avery was a girl who fit the bill and I have seen many times in the past but she has been out of the hobby for a while and have yet to find a spinner that could live up to her. I prefer girls that are a bit on the nerdy side. If you have any suggestions either message me in this thread or PM me.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:31 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Yes, girl goes by Lexi Belle. She is a musical student at UWF. I'll forward details later. If I forget, send me a PM/
Old 03-02-2014, 10:55 PM   #3
loflier
Gaining Momentum

CPalmson, I'd love to have the details as well if you'd be willing to share. Thanks in advance!
Old 03-03-2014, 01:43 AM   #4
Scubasteve85
Valued Poster

Same here could you forward her details here also
Old 03-03-2014, 02:01 AM   #5
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Will you two quit trying to step on my toes here? First of all she is UTR and she probably doesn't want her info being shared amongst guys that are unvetted, and with no reviews. I have spoken with the girl in question on a couple occasions and Cpalmson just reminded me of her. I have lost contact with her and lost her info, but I am well aware of who she is.If a girl wants to be under the radar she doesn't want everyone in public to have her info or else she would just place an ad on here. Some of us guys build somewhat personal relationship with UTR girls and it would not be right to just give their info out if they did not want it released to random guys. Some girls only want a certain pool of guys to have their info.
Old 03-03-2014, 10:18 AM   #6
clitlicker7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Yes, girl goes by Lexi Belle. She is a musical student at UWF. I'll forward details later. If I forget, send me a PM/
Cpalmson, you knew of a UTR hottie in p'cola and I'm just now hearing about it. You cut me deep.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:24 PM   #7
loflier
Gaining Momentum

Good to see this forum is such a friendly place for us to share information.
If you didn't want us to "step on your toes", then don't post in a PUBLIC forum. Just PM the moderators or people you think have the info you want.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:48 PM   #8
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loflier View Post
Good to see this forum is such a friendly place for us to share information.
If you didn't want us to "step on your toes", then don't post in a PUBLIC forum. Just PM the moderators or people you think have the info you want.
This is a very friendly place, and my post was not unfriendly in any way. I did not know that Palm had information on said girl, or else I would have asked him directly before I made this thread.If a girl advertises on here that meets my criteria then of course she is fair game to post her info, but some of these girls trust us to be careful with their contact information and don't want it passed around too much. There are UTR girls everywhere. Jump into the hobby and start meeting people. But there are risks involved and you are being incredibly naive if you think that some of us that have been here a while are just going to openly send you the contact info that we have when you are pretty new to the forum. It puts everyone at risk just to spill information like that.

I don't know who you are. If I wouldn't send you my personal information then I'm not going to send you a ladies personal information either if she doesn't advertise. It's not being rude, it's common decency. There are also some serious white knights on the forum who would only be a bad influence on the UTR girls. I don't need any more guys trying to score brownie points telling how " special " these girls are and inflate their ego and price in the process.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:49 PM   #9
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Oh and I am pretty sure the girl in question is done with the hobby anyways, so all of this may be for nothing.
Old 03-03-2014, 02:04 PM   #10
JustTheTipO69
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle23 View Post
I don't need any more guys trying to score brownie points telling how " special " these girls are and inflate their ego and price in the process.
Yep. I would never give a utr's info out.
Old 03-03-2014, 02:38 PM   #11
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Okay the thread is getting derailed. Suggestions fellas! I may be willing to travel within about 50 miles or so if that helps any.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:06 PM   #12
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitlicker7 View Post
Cpalmson, you knew of a UTR hottie in p'cola and I'm just now hearing about it. You cut me deep.
My recommendation was not from personal experience but from the rumor mill. Sheesh, if you were as big a player as you claim to be, you should have known about her already. Hell, she lives in your town-- not mine I'm just kidding with you

LOL--- Doodle, you are killing me here. You ask if anyone knows of UTRs of your specific persuasion. You get a reply to your request. Then you see other guys also wanting the same info you asked for. And then you back track b/c you know the girl who was suggested to you and get a bit defensive when other guys want in on the action. Can you see where this is going? LOL. I'm not trying to bust your balls, but you are describing a classic Catch-22 situation. You want info on a UTRs, but by asking about UTRs in a public forum, you are at the same time decreasing her status as a UTR... SMH and LMAO.

Okay for all of the Jedi or Sith out there who wish to share info with Doodle on his UTR request, I suggest using the PM feature or the Jedi mind trick I also suggest that in the future all requests for info on UTRs be made telepathically in order to reduce the risk of UTRs being exposed to a wider audience of scum and villainy

This thread is closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women