Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2013, 11:22 PM   #1
beachboy2_0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27
Default Where is the best place to announce “this is where I am and this is what I offer, any takers?”

Where can we, as guys, post what we have to offer? Does such a place exist? For example, “I’ve got x-amount and am located wherever, any takers?” I spent the past 2 days trying to find someone to accompany me at my gulf front condo in Orange Beach with zero success. I reached out to numerous providers through various sites, to either be stood up or turned down (which I assume were fakes when I asked if they could be verified thru here, p411, etc). In desperation I turned to CL for the first time (which resulted in countless dudes looking to blow me for free. Thanks, but hell NO). I totally stuck out. I spent too much time trying to find out who was around here, who would do an outcall, checking “the going” rates, etc, and it was time consuming, ridiculous, and all for naught. I realize it’s sleepy around here this time of year but damn, it’s also Christmas, so I assume there are those willing to travel a few miles if donation is fair but I sure as hell couldn’t find em this weekend. So, my question is “what is the best place to simply announce, here is where I am and this is what I can offer?” Maybe I’m going about it all wrong. Any input is appreciated esp. from providers. (I’m posting in FL Panhandle because P’cola is much closer than Mobile).
beachboy2_0 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #2
JustTheTipO69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I feel your pain... there have been a few times sitting at work when I said what the hell I'm gonna have some fun tonight only to spend a few wasted hours trying to get something set up... no answers, no shows, delays etc.... granted im not one to TOFTT and see providers that I cannot find reviews for so that limits it some as well. Now, when I know I am going to do something, I will start out at least a week ahead of time... sometimes several weeks depending on who I want to see and what track record they have scheduling. I have never had a problem when I did this and it gave plenty of time for verifying and setting everything up. I also give the provider my number (no big deal as I am single and don't have anyone I answer to) and let them know that if for some reason the agreed upon plan will not work to let me know at the earliest convenience. Always have a plan B when you are doing something like going out of town for a weekend to another place.
JustTheTipO69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #3
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Post in the ISO area and hopefully you get some takers. You are right this is a slow time, most people just getting ready for the Holidays.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women