Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41242
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Pensacola, maybe?

Hello Florida! I've been thinking of coming to Pensacola area for a visit. Any suggestions from the locals on where to stay, where to avoid, fun places to go, good eats?
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:44 PM   #2
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Davis Highway is a pretty good bet, plenty of places to stay and right next to I-10. It ranges from a holiday inn to the super cheap love motels.You could also stay downtown, but things can be a bit more spread out if you go that route. The beach is definitely our main attraction, but downtown can be okay. I prefer dive bars/ biker bars and tend to stay away from places that attract college kids, but to each his own.

If you want to go downtown then hopjacks, world of beer, and oreilly's are some good spots. I have had many drunken walks down palafox and those are my personal favorites depending on what time you choose to go. Palofox is part of the heart of downtown pcola and you can find a lot of small shops and bars down Palofox.
Doodle23 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like we have the preferences in hang outs, Doodle23. I came to Pcola on a vacation a few years ago and rented a house on the beach, not far from the Beach Ball, it was amazing! I found a cool place in an area that reminded me of the French Quarter, I don't remember the name, but I had a great time there! I'm not sure, but I may have been to O'Reilly's. Doesn't it have dollar bills all over the ceiling? If that is the same place, they had some yummy steaks there!
Old 10-23-2013, 09:10 AM   #4
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I think you are talking about McGuires.. that place has gone downhill the past year. the service and food has gone down bigtime. across the street there is a carrabas which is pretty good italian cookie cutter food.. not authentic but well priced.. on 9th there is an excellent pizza place called Tuscan, maybe the best pizza in the entire panhandle.

overall though the food in pensacola is pretty awful lol, but that is typical of any place in the bible belt. anyone who thinks its any good doesn't travel much.

there is a couple decent places as doodle was saying along palafox but i would definately check the reviews first on them.. lots of turnover.. restaurants closing and opening.. typical of that industry .. if you like seafood there are some good places along the water. its overpriced but its better than gut food little restaurants.
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:16 AM   #5
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry to hear about McGuires, it had a wonderful atmosphere and thinking about that steak made my mouth water!
I'm always up to explore new places, so if any of the Pcola gents are willing to show me, I'm down!
Old 10-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #6
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I don't hobby all that much these days as my significant other keeps me happy, but I'd be down to meet up some place and show you around. I'm always down to meet fellow board members. Just shoot me a pm sometime.
Doodle23 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:38 PM   #7
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmm......... only 2 gentlemen willing to welcome a lady visitor?
Old 10-25-2013, 03:32 PM   #8
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmm.... only 2 gentlemen to welcome a lady to Florida?
Old 10-28-2013, 05:16 PM   #9
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't want to continue on Fiesty Kat's thread, so I brought this over here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle23 View Post
Well, I don't think he is really saying that the girls are " fly by night " or aren't legit , but that some of them can price themselves out of the market for this area and are overpriced for the area. In Kat's case she is at 220/hr, that's not unreasonable for the area at all, and some of the top of the line girls in the area charge 300/hr but even that is pretty rare. Usually it falls at about 250 for girls that are " high quality providers " . So when a girl comes along and she is very plane jane looking and wants 400/hr then she can price herself out of the market for sure.

It's all relative. In major metro areas everything tends to cost more. Everything from housing and everything in between is more expensive. I think that the higher rates wouldn't be so bad in lets say LA, New York, etc, but sometimes the competition can be pretty steep here with so many girls passing through and it can be easy for us gents to find what we are looking for elsewhere with the economy the way it is. In the dating landscape the way it is just having a job puts you ahead of the vast majority of men it seems haha.
I understand you very well. I do ask alot given that I am much more mature than most ladies, but I also GIVE a lot in return. Never had a gent leave with a frown, thats for sure!
There is, and always has been, something about Florida to me. Even as a rebellious teenager, I would somehow find my way down here from the Northern states where I grew up. Then, I found out that I had family from here going back to the horse and buggy days! Even though I was not born in Florida, there is a connection. My children were born and raised on the beaches of Miami.
So there you have it! I seem to be following my roots!
Old 10-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #10
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry guys........
Old 10-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #11
loflier
Gaining Momentum

Welcome! As a transplant from the west coast and a foodie, I can def give you my "best of" list. I look forward to your visit.
loflier is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #12
bamacoach
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Hey Girl,
Genes Lounge has a pool table and a live band. Of course the end of the alley bar is always my favorite!
bamacoach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women