Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70538
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453108
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48002
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2015, 03:02 PM   #1
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Beating the pussy UP!!

I know we've visited this question before. I remember seeing it, though I can't remember when, or how far back, or any of the responses. So I touch upon it again.

Is there such a thing as beating the pussy up too...hard, I guess??

I'm sure there are different levels to this (i.e. size/strength of the guy, size of the wood, day of the week, mood, etc). I'm typically the smooth stroker, romancer type, but there are the rare occasions where I just wanna tear the pussy up, like, treating you like I don't like you (but I DO like you ladies, though, no matter how hard I hit it ).

When I'm in the 'tear it up' mood, I do still worry if I'm being overly...vigorous. I do have a 'fail safe' level (I've never gone 100%), because I don't want you to start hating me and vowing to never see me again.

If there is a 'too hard' level, how would you ladies let us know...or, if you're not in the beat it up mood, would you just say it at the beginning?

What are your thoughts? Refresh me. I'm curious. Guys, too.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:23 PM   #2
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay...so.. Beating the pussy up is a good thing...unless you see pain on her face or the girl is screaming or seriously running from you. That would be a TOO hard level.

Beating the pussy up is an art. You must be an artist to do it. You have to know limits and angles and what to do with your hands and mouth while beating the pussy up. You need to be able to make her look back ( I say "Back" because I am picturing you beating it up from behind) at you like, "Yeah Motherfucker, just like that!" You need to talk to her.. tell her how good the pussy is and how you just can't help but to get as deep in there as possible.*Okay, I got carried away.*

I don't mind being sore after a good fucking... it gives me flashbacks for at least a day.

Beating the pussy up isn't about inflicting pain on a lady...so as long as you can remember that, all is well.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:29 PM   #3
Ass Hunter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It probably depends on how much dick your packing. Some chicks can handle more than others.
Ass Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:40 PM   #4
BigDBone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Okay...so.. Beating the pussy up is a good thing...unless you see pain on her face or the girl is screaming or seriously running from you. That would be a TOO hard level.

Beating the pussy up is an art. You must be an artist to do it. You have to know limits and angles and what to do with your hands and mouth while beating the pussy up. You need to be able to make her look back ( I say "Back" because I am picturing you beating it up from behind) at you like, "Yeah Motherfucker, just like that!" You need to talk to her.. tell her how good the pussy is and how you just can't help but to get as deep in there as possible.*Okay, I got carried away.*

I don't mind being sore after a good fucking... it gives me flashbacks for at least a day.

Beating the pussy up isn't about inflicting pain on a lady...so as long as you can remember that, all is well.
LOL, but well said Reese!
BigDBone is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:44 PM   #5
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

I'm so in lust with you and this quote. Lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:57 PM   #6
Find Your Joy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 291655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You need to talk to her.. tell her how good the pussy is and how you just can't help but to get as deep in there as possible.*Okay, I got carried away.*

Reese is so right. The right words can have a woman pushing back stroke for stroke and demanding more instead of trying to crawl away. "Pretty" words of encouragement tend to excite us.
Find Your Joy is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 04:06 PM   #7
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDBone View Post
LOL, but well said Reese!

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
I'm so in lust with you and this quote. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Your Joy View Post
Reese is so right. The right words can have a woman pushing back stroke for stroke and demanding more instead of trying to crawl away. "Pretty" words of encouragement tend to excite us.
Amen!

I also forgot to add...if you are planning on beating it up, please be sure that your lady friend is fully aroused. When we are aroused, our lady parts swell and open up for you...enabling us to take that pounding. If we aren't aroused...don't be surprised if she spends the whole time fighting to get away from you...or she will have that god awful "cringe face".
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 04:17 PM   #8
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I tend to go pretty deep and fast most of the time and ive been told i have a big dick (no basis of comparison since i dont look at guys dicks, lol). Of course i do pay attention to the ques of the woman to determine if im riding it too hard of fast. I havent heard any complaints yet. I dont go full speed unless i sense that the woman can take it and my high energy level will just keep me going and going. I usually tend to wear the woman out but they enjoy it from what i hear.
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 04:47 PM   #9
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

All points noted.

Though I'm not much of a talker.

And having lust for Reese is...quite easy. She looks better than ever.

Who knows. Maybe that's the hidden root of this thread.
Old 08-29-2015, 06:09 PM   #10
txman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

good subject Rambo, I hope more ladies join in.
love the perspective of Reese and FindYJoy.

I think most of us guys get a thrill of our lady making us feel that we're right on the edge of being too big and animal for her, but she can't help herself from wanting to be taken by us.

I like it when my lady beats up my dick, rides me like a stolen horse, wraps those beautiful legs around me like a prison chain gang. Reaches back for my hip in doggie and grabs on to push and pull.

I'm taking a break, seem to be getting a little worked up.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 07:08 PM   #11
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:

Damn you Reese. I'm trying to quit smoking.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 07:30 PM   #12
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I use to be a pussy beater NOW, I'm a pussy eater lol.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 07:33 PM   #13
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

I once left a session that was fairly hard pounding, and that left my dick sore, for 4 days. It wasn't a painful soreness necessarily, but more like a feel good kind of soreness. Every time I got hard, I could feel it.

It was a pretty good feeling. Wish I could replicate it.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:09 PM   #14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

This whole thread just went over 98.9% of all hobbists head on this website ..lmao....They are like wtf is "beating the pussy up"?????
Rflmao
Another phrase they never heard I woman tell them:" oh shit babe you are in my stomach!!!"

LOL too funny
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:34 PM   #15
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Smack it up, flip it...rub it down!
Attached Images
File Type: png image.png (212.6 KB, 548 views)
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women