Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70538
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453108
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48002
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2017, 01:53 AM   #1
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362
Default Mr Peter Bota please explain

how do you get away with all the insults and name calling you administer to various members on a variety of threads? i did some quick research and found these postings from you..

there were several times where you simply posted "bitch" or "cunt" but i eliminated those redundant postings as much as possible.. i also eliminated the hateful verbiage you posted in the ML section as well..

i couldn't quote the threads that have been closed, but sure enough you posted insults and name calling on those too.. and the posts in private tags have been eliminated in these examples..

*** the actual total count of name calling from this member is alarming ***

so please sir explain how you have managed to escape a major vacation form the tirade of hate you have inflected upon us..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
Fuck you

Quote:
What a cunt HE is.
Quote:
Fuckn Cunt. She's done
Quote:
Fuckn cunt. Wtf
Quote:
Dunno. But stay the fuck away from Mandy. What a cunt.
Quote:
Oh my. Another pillow biter. Bitch creep
Quote:
Cunt I mean friend. You are the hypocrite that voted for Reagan now you love to suck hilda beast ass while Obama screws you. You def know what a cunt is. Remember your ex wife ?? Now that we cleared that up. You turn your ass where ever the wind blows. The dems fucked themselves real good this time huh ?? Now they're crying like little bitchs. Maybe oprah will run in 2020 you can vote for her then.
Quote:
She will cancel on your broke ass. Dickhead
Quote:
You sick fuck
Quote:
Come @ me fake. Pussy
Quote:
I believe the reckoning is coming. Hildabeast lost to a black nobody. In 2008. She stands no chance. W the boss. I would pay Dickhead Abe to fuck the beast.
She hasn't had dick in 25 years. We can't build walls. We have to break barriers
We're all the same. Yeah sure.
Quote:
Already providers pm me. Thanking me for saying what needs to be said. Yeah because hookers can't and won't say what is in their mind. You really are a stupid dumb fuck. Be a fucking man. Loser
for the gents (sorry ladies) here is an example of Mr Bota's fine array of insults on this review.. he confined his postings to private tags:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1980615&page=4
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 02:12 AM   #2
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Abe,

Unfortunately, the world is full of negative, miserable, bitter people. You have to wonder what the hell happened to him in his life to make him the way he is.

I've come across my share of people just like him who will just make you sick if you continue to expose yourself to them. One thing I learned is karma will be a much bigger bitch than I will ever need to be. In the long run, we all get what we deserve.

If you get down and wrestle with a pig it just gets you filthy and the pig enjoys it.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 02:23 AM   #3
honest_abe
not interested

in this case the last sentence does seem to ring true..
Old 07-12-2017, 02:31 AM   #4
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys like him just make gentlemen like yourself all the more appreciated.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:33 AM   #5
honest_abe
not interested

awww now i'm blushing..!
Old 07-12-2017, 02:39 AM   #6
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol,

I'll make you do more than blush sweetheart...
Old 07-12-2017, 02:42 AM   #7
honest_abe
not interested

hahaha now you're talking!!
Old 07-12-2017, 05:38 AM   #8
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mods just don't give a fuck anymore, that's what it seems like anyway
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:38 AM   #9
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sorry double post
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:56 AM   #10
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to wonder this myself...but them i stopped caring.....
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:07 AM   #11
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I find that holding hands with a lovely lady while in the throes of fucking like animals always take the negative out of my mind.
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:26 AM   #12
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Mods just don't give a fuck anymore, that's what it seems like anyway
I agree, trolls seem to be given free rein around here to smash on whoever they like with impunity. Degrading or insulting other members should not be tolerated. The problem is... how do you censor someone's free speech on a shmb without compromising the integrity of the site?

I think the answer lies in the community as a whole standing up to trolls, bullies and meanies and not tolerating it anymore. Call them out on it, rather be a white knight than a troll or even worse someone who stands by and watches as a fellow human being is victimized and says nothing.

For example, and I don't mind sharing because this entire post is complete and utter bullshit. It was meant to do one thing, which was to destroy me. This is but one of hundreds of posts just like it attacking me and spreading lies and misinformation to the community. Anybody who knows me knows it is malicious slander, but they can't stand up for me for fear of receiving the same treatment. The community has got to be who comes together and ends it. Cut it out of the forums like the cancer that it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I forgot about the car.

Favorite wasn't even the Kenwood stereo but the drama when, think it was zebra took her in and had to boot her to the curb.

See Kitty - you get down on your luck (like clockwork) and cry for help then if there's a day or two things go well you're ultra cocky and act like you have no idea why people are mean to you. You're a thief, liar, and genuinely a danger to anyone that associates with you. If you'd like to deny I should have some time this long weekend to provide many, many links. Hell, you just got off another ban for being a danger to the community and you're already commenting on every other thread like most successful hooker Dallas has ever seen yet everyone knows you're a common street beggar.

And whatever happened to that copyright attorney you met with that was going to be serving lawsuits around here like the bareback sex you give to pay the rent because we were using the name Kitty Lamour in a manner you didn't like? Please, we all have Google. STFU.
There was a time when I was a much more fragile person than I am now and they literally drove me into the deepest of despair and depression with their constant and incessant cruelty. The lies and slander they spread about me were outrageous and gullible people believed them. How much damage was done to my reputation? A hell of a lot. Who has the right to do that to anyone? Nobody. This isn't the paparazzi. Yes, I've made mistakes in my life...but who has the right to systematically try to ruin someone around here? I was strong enough to get past it and see it for what it really was, but what if I hadn't been strong enough? I could've easily fallen through the cracks of society and given up instead of using their hatred as motivation to prove them wrong.

I am an imperfect human being who has worked very hard to turn her life around. I am an attractive woman who keeps her appearance a priority as well as her standards of customer service. I have self-respect, integrity, and dignity. I value my reputation highly. I make sure and protect my client's privacy, treat them like they are the center of my world and the most desirable guy on the planet for the time we spend together. I maintain a comfortable private incall and make sure that nothing ever disturbs or makes a client feel nervous or uncomfortable.

I stand behind every word I just wrote and beg you to compare the person I am with the person I was painted to be by TheEccie214 and other trolls just like him.

While I don't recommend stooping to their level, I do agree that such behavior should not be tolerated and this community has to be the one to stop it. Mods cannot censor this site. We do not wish to be censored, but we do wish to be respected as human beings.
Old 07-12-2017, 06:55 AM   #13
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Does Abe's honesty extend to quoting posts from non-public forums?

Once again, poor, poor Kitty tries to make an unrelated thread be about her.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:02 AM   #14
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Yup my thoughts too. How the hell he isn't banned I don't get it. Im close to another ban from all the points I racked up last week just defending myself from the asswipes
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:02 AM   #15
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Once again, poor, poor Kitty tries to make an unrelated thread be about her.
I am not trying to make this about me, but I do think I am quite qualified to speak on the subject of disrespect and abuse on this site. My purpose was to validate what Abe is trying to say and show that it is a widespread problem, it's not only Peter Bota, but many others as evidenced by my example and further validated by Tara's statement that she too has been a victim.

I am not poor Kitty by any means and I do not appreciate being labeled as someone pitiful and needy by someone like yourself who obviously missed the entire gist of what I just said.
#noteverybodycan

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women