Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70538
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453108
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48002
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2017, 10:32 AM   #1
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Preferences When it Cums to Sucking Cock...GOOD. Like Really, Really Good.

We all know it's rare to find that provider that REALLY, REALLY knows how to suck a cock - I'm talking having everything such as charisma, creativity, endurance, breathing, suction, saliva, pace, etc. all rolled up in ONE. I'm talking even knowing the anatomy of a penis ( Hi there, Frenulum, I see you ) to execute an excellent BJ. I'm talking experience with "training" endurance sessions ( shoutout to Rhino9 who trained 21 year old me ) at hours at a time.

We also know some ladies focus on just Deep Throating, a great ability within itself, while others focus on *Technique ( which includes all the italicized) ...some do both (ahem)...

Which one is most important to you and makes or breaks a session if you had to choose one over the other? Some gents get off on gagging a lady, others enjoy the thoughtfulness to sucking a cock with precise techniques.

Ladies, which category do you fall in or enjoy the most ( I expect to hear a lot of "boths", but even if hearty at both, there is surely a strength at one more than the other)?

Thoughts Please ( we'll assume there is simultaneous ball play, licking and sucking, and light tugging with tongue and mouth)
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Sometimes I get the impression that ladies are sucking for themselves. These are when blowjobs are the best.

Sometimes a really good beej trumps a really good lay.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:23 AM   #3
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Sometimes I get the impression that ladies are sucking for themselves. These are when blowjobs are the best.

Sometimes a really good beej trumps a really good lay.
A good friend/Life Coach of mine boldly stated he doesn't care if 9 women have their legs spread eagle. He'll jump over 9 pussies to get to ONE head!
Old 07-08-2017, 11:34 AM   #4
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Good God Eva! Here I was about to log off and get into some early afternoon non-ECCIE related life activities. But after reading your detailed breakdown of the makings of an epic blow job, I'm having all the thoughts. Firstly, can we take turns one of these days... *shameless doubles proposal*

Just the memory of gently tracing one's frenulum with the very tip of my tongue is inducing such a state of elation for me in this moment. As someone who gains pleasure as much from imparting pleasurable sensations as I do from receiving touch, it's all about attention to detail for me. (While I do at times enjoy 69, my preference really is to forgo receiving any down south stimulation so I can place all my focus on the mouth-to-cock energy exchange.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
I'm talking even knowing the anatomy of a penis ( Hi there, Frenulum, I see you ) to execute an excellent BJ.
My BJ style is more finesse oriented. So based on your framework Eva, I guess I'd fall into the thoughtful, precise techniques category. A slower pace (which some would incorrectly judge as not wanting to put in that work) building up to deep all-the-way-to-the-hilt thrusts, and some bursts of faster face fucking... but overall very sensuous. Pretty much, I give introverted head.

Quote:
We also know some ladies focus on just Deep Throating, a great ability within itself, while others focus on *Technique ( which includes all the italicized) ...some do both (ahem)...
Lastly, I'm also an ass play top and love hearing where one wants my tongue and fingers to explore. Okay, I'm going to turn the AC down really low now...
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:57 AM   #5
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lovely Lena, thank you for sharing!

And BTW,you're already listed on my website ... I'm ready to take turns when you are on a deserving cock
Old 07-08-2017, 01:17 PM   #6
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Very nice thread Eva))
As a tantra goddess slut I am into the artsy creative side of cock worship depending on the guy and what his cock feels like in my mouth and throat deep and shallow!! I love to lick, suck, kiss, blow, spit and fully taste as his hard cock starts throbbing, thrusting and secreting precum in preparation for a more aggressive facefuck or as a prelude to his sliding his cock into my wet warm pussy))))) to all feels so good!!!!!
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 02:47 PM   #7
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

+1

Quote:
A good friend/Life Coach of mine boldly stated he doesn't care if 9 women have their legs spread eagle. He'll jump over 9 pussies to get to ONE head!
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:55 PM   #8
lgbsfu
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Think Sexy Briana.
lgbsfu is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 05:52 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

There have been some sessions that were scheduled as FS. But whatever the lady was doing to my 1.3" of dangling death was too good to stop.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 05:57 PM   #10
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Me: standing
You: kneeling or sideways on the bed
Me: sometimes vigorously sometimes slowly sliding in and out of your mouth interspersed with stroking your hair and pulling out to trase a line of saliva across your chin
You: gagging, spitting,moaning, gripping my ass and pulling my hips in , hell maybe even fingering my ass
Me: Nutting with a roar with my head thrown back
You: swallowing and gentle tonguing of the tip of my cock, slowly tracing your nails up my legs
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:55 AM   #11
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Before I give my quintessential answer to this one, let me give a shout out to Lena for the Taraji P. Henson clip. I almost spit out my water that was so hilarious. Totally caught me off guard.

So, obviously there's a technique piece that has to be there, but what takes it to the stratosphere, building on Creeds comment (enjoyment), is being 'in the zone.'

It's that place you hear about where excellence occurs in any activity (golf, pitching, dance, studying for exams, work, writing, almost anything) when you're so absorbed in what you're doing you lose track of time and your senses become unaware of things going on around you. (You raise your head up and say,"holy shit! It's been 30 mins?! It only felt like 10!) "In..the..zone" Where creativity occurs. Which by the way, I have reached kissin pussy. When I was a younger more pretentious hack, I was quite the cunnilinguist. But I digress.

So that's it sports fans: you can teach technique to almost anyone who gives half a shit, but if in her head she can't stop wondering how long it's going to take you to cum...or whether or not she should interrupt cause she needs to pee, it'll never be top tier.

Thanks OP for always classin up the joint. Some of us appreciate that you're never a drama-mama. And if this is a ThreAD type thing, then so be it.

Regards,
LnH
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 01:03 AM   #12
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Ditto
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 02:06 AM   #13
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Big difference I've noticed in my suitors being pleased orally....i fucking love do it....give me a cock to put in my mouth and I know exactly what to do
You have to actually enjoy cock sucking....its better received and given that way!
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 07:12 AM   #14
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
You have to actually enjoy cock sucking....its better received and given that way!
This is so true but in the hobby, it's extremely hard to find a woman who really likes to suck cock or providers are probably just sick of sucking cock that it's like a chore which is understandable,

my best experiences have always been outside the hobby with women that truly love it but I've had a FEW of those in the hobby (A hand full maybe) they're all gone so my search continues.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 09:53 AM   #15
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

Agreed the gal needs to be into it. If she truly enjoys it then it is going to be a good experience for both. I've had extended cock worship sessions due to the BJ being so good I skipped over FS activities.

Techniques as Eva mentioned are great. I like the slow deep with an experienced purpose. Lots of eye contact and attention to the sides and undersides of the shaft. Of course the occasional dirty talk comment as she transitions from sucking to move to the balls. Something else I like is trying to distract her while in 69...having her moan with my cock in her mouth and having her squirm on my face at the same time gets me closer to my goal. The point where it drives her nuts and she goes into head bobbing overdrive as she totters on the edge of orgasm has done it for me many times.

Oh BTW, Eva does have a hot water BJ that is quite good too...
MILFEater is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women