Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
Midnightkat
Account Disabled

User ID: 48225
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A "visiting" question

When I visit an area I cannot bring my apartment with me; thus, I have to stay in a hotel. This appears to be a problem for some hobbyist, I can see why though of course. But when a girl is visiting what is the hobbyist expecting? What is the solution, or is one SOL?
Midnightkat is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

That is ridiculous. I've never had a guy tell me that he won't come and see me because I'm staying at a hotel. If it is such a problem for you, there are vacation rentals. Airbnb.com works just fine for this as well.

Zarah
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:24 PM   #3
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys know we stay in hotels when we travel.

I wouldn't give it a second thought. Just try to stay in a clean, safe, hotel in a good neighborhood.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:46 PM   #4
Midnightkat
Account Disabled

User ID: 48225
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree it is ridiculous.
1st caller: screened, pleasantries exchanged "Where are you located?" "I'm located Arboretum area" NOTE: The Arboretum is know as an upscale/safe part of town. When I mentioned I was staying in a hotel he replied "I'm sorry but that kind of setting isn't going to work for me." Hmmm, ok... Would the street corner make you feel better at home?
2nd caller: screened, etc: "Sorry I prefer an apartment or house" I didn't get this as both callers had to find me in the visiting sections. This brings me back to: Did you expect me to strap my house on my back when I came.

I've since let this go, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
Midnightkat is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:52 PM   #5
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I only hobby on the road and I provide the hotel. Some ladies are outcall friendly, some aren't. But it is up to them. The reverse is the same.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #6
hobby hound
BANNED

Sounds to me like they have had a few stings in the motels and the GUYS WILL HAVE PROBLEMS unless you live in a perfect world.
hobby hound is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:46 PM   #7
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightkat View Post
When I visit an area I cannot bring my apartment with me; thus, I have to stay in a hotel. This appears to be a problem for some hobbyist, I can see why though of course. But when a girl is visiting what is the hobbyist expecting? What is the solution, or is one SOL?

I've never met a man who had a problem with a hotel. Just be sure as one commenter posted you get a decent hotel ( no motels) in a nice area and he should have no problem seeing you. There's also incalls you can share an apartment with if you know other providers in cities too.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
1st caller: screened, pleasantries exchanged "Where are you located?" "I'm located Arboretum area" NOTE: The Arboretum is know as an upscale/safe part of town. When I mentioned I was staying in a hotel he replied "I'm sorry but that kind of setting isn't going to work for me." Hmmm, ok... Would the street corner make you feel better at home?
2nd caller: screened, etc: "Sorry I prefer an apartment or house" I didn't get this as both callers had to find me in the visiting sections. This brings me back to: Did you expect me to strap my house on my back when I came.

I've since let this go, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
No, I don't see anything that you were missing. I suspect they might have had some malfunctioning brain cells. Can a guy really think a lady will rent an apartment for a few day visit? If so, probably best you didn't meet him--you can't be sure what other odd ideas he would have.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:08 PM   #9
saintsFanChris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

That's ridiculous.

Quote:

saintsFanChris is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women