Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #1
imamonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default I'm Stumped....Looking for feedback

I was having lunch with a female friend of mine today. We are really close and candid with one another. No, we are not fuck buddies (maybe that’s why we are so good for one another).

The subject of penis size came up. She asked me straight up how big I am, if women have been satisfied with my size, and if I thought it was appropriate for a woman to ask a man up front how big he is before bedding him. It seems she is dissatisfied with her last few lovers.

I told her that I have never been told that I am small, but that when I was in the Philippines, I was told that I was too big (I do have some girth). As far as I know, I have been at least adequate. I then asked her if she was referring to length or girth. Her answer was “both, I guess.” I went on to tell her that I did not know how to answer her about how appropriate it is to ask a guy about his dick size. How would that go anyway? “Hi, I’m Jenny from the block, before we waste any time, how big is your cock?” I just about wore her drink on that one. She asked again how big I am. I told her that I measured myself once, and that a couple of girlfriends had also. I told her the results as they were reported to me. On each occasion, the results were different. She wondered how that was possible. I told her that it must be that one time I was more excited than the other. She seemed skeptical. The measurements are too dissimilar to be explained away that easily. She told me she wanted to measure me herself, if that was OK with me. Hey, I’m a guy, I said OK.

After lunch, we went to her place. She went into another room and returned with a cloth measuring tape. She really wanted to see how I measured up. I genuinely had thought she was joking. My thoughts were, “OK what now”? She stood in front of me, and told me “stand and drop ‘em”. So I did. She waited for my erection that did not occur immediately. She seemed perplexed that I was not erect. I told her that while she is indeed attractive, I did not see her as a sex partner and was not responding. Unfazed, she took off her top and bra, grabbed me, kissed my cock and began to pump. Needless to say, I responded. She gave me a contented smile, and then a perplexed look. She was not sure how to get an accurate measurement. She wanted to know where to start. Where should her measurements begin? We decided to measure from several places. She started from my pelvic bone, at the base on top and followed the bend to the tip. Then she started from the bottom, just above my scrotum, and followed the bend to the tip. She measured along the side from base to tip. All three numbers were different, but about what my girlfriends had reported. She still looked perplexed, and I asked “what’s wrong”? She told me that she agreed with the girlfriends conclusions, but that my reported measurement was nowhere close to being accurate. I told her that she started in the wrong place. I started my measurement at my asshole! At that point, she started laughing and got dressed.

My question is where exactly do you begin measuring, and is it really that important?
imamonger is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:49 AM   #2
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I think its done along the top....um...I think this lady is dropping some hints.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:05 AM   #3
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Adam Carolla established the proper measuring method. From the direct center of the browneye to a half an inch beyond the tip.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:52 AM   #4
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's a link that might help, also wikipedia had something too.

http://www.4-big-penis.com/penis-measurement.html

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size[/ame]

Adam Carolla would be incorrect.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #5
kcpumper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

*LOL* I think Adam was trying to get some bonus inches! I think the measurement should be how ever much you can get inside her. Maybe there should be a PMI (Penis Mass Index) that takes girth into account!
kcpumper is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:10 PM   #6
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I my experience you just measure how wide their eyes get and multiply x4
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:14 PM   #7
Badboy_71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

The Adam Carolla method of measuring reminds me of something I found in my father's tackle box--a fishing story ruler. One side showed actual inches, the other side had inches, each about a centimeter long. Using that ruler and the Carolla method, I think we all could say we're more than 12 inches!
Badboy_71 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:27 PM   #8
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Hickory, Dickory, Dock. And you call yourself a "monger" . . . sign, sign - everywhere a sign.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #9
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

I have done a lot of things, and I mean a lot, in my time but yet have I ever stood there and measured the size of some guy's cock! You two crack me up, sillyness!! Sounds like you guys have way too much fun together LOL. I honestly could give 2 shits how freaking long a cock is. I am a pretty short & small person so a really long cock really only offers more pain than pleasure. For me, and I am by no means "all" women, the important part of the cock is 2 parts...Part #1 (The girth, width>I can live with it or without it, but sure won't be upset to get it) & Part #2 (The appearance of it, i.e. The way the head looks, The whole cock in general, Is it hair friendly>nicely trimmed with very short hairs around the pubic bone, balls shaved clean and absolutely no hair on the cock as well as being free from anything gross ). Part #2 is more important than Part #1 to me! More so in importance than the appearance or size of a cock has definitely got to be the (1) dirty mindedness of the guy, (2) the way he touches/fucks/talks to me, (3) the way he makes me feel which causes me to get super slippery wet and (3) never forget a guy with amazing fingers and a warm wet tongue!!! Mmmmm, Okay I need to excuse myself....I'll be right back LOL.
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:22 AM   #10
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Bottomless, LMAF..........I have a tape measure, and a dirty mind. LOL
growler is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #11
imamonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Thanks for your thoughts. Yes, I think she was dropping hints too. We will not go there, remaining friends is more important to me.
imamonger is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #12
Nickdanger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Perhaps we should measure "volume" to account for measurement errors. Maybe take a ......quart? glass jar, fill it with water, insert dick to displace as much water as possible then measure the remaining water?

Probably wouldn't be an acceptable method, who want to be known as having a 12 ounce cock when 8 inches sounds more impressive?

But then again, you'd be able to measure the balls too! We're always talking about that as well.

I dunno, maybe Adam Carollo had it right?

Nickdanger is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:25 PM   #13
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Welcome back! You can measure me anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest121212 View Post
Hickory, Dickory, Dock. And you call yourself a "monger" . . . sign, sign - everywhere a sign.

Kisses,

- Jackie
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #14
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

After you arrive at a size, draw up a print so you don't have to go through this again.

Be sure to mark it "Rev A".
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:04 PM   #15
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Default oh, brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2fishfork View Post
Welcome back! You can measure me anytime!
The post that you are welcoming back, was made in January, oh and also in the year of 2010. The account itself has been disabled for months.
Just to give you a little further insight...if you see the title of the poster as Guest # whatever, another sign that the account has been closed.

But what the heck...sometimes saying HI to ghosts can be fun

Somebody is not going to like posts being made to a thread that is.....3 years old
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote