Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41520
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35882
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #1
oden
Valued Poster

Default Tie or no tie

Where does the tie fit in today other than very structured business settings? Do women appreciate a good tie? Is a cheap tie better than no tie at all? And, is there a woman out there that can tie a knot other than to a bedpost?
oden is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

It still works as an accessory even in settings that are not strictly formal. For example I was going out for dinner a couple of weeks ago and had on black pants and a black button down shirt. While the restaurant did not have any specific requirements a tie added some color to the ensemble.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:53 PM   #3
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oden View Post
Where does the tie fit in today other than very structured business settings? Do women appreciate a good tie? Is a cheap tie better than no tie at all? And, is there a woman out there that can tie a knot other than to a bedpost?
Why a cheap tie? I guess if the rest of your (use of the pronoun plural, not referring to you, singular) attire cost $100-200 bucks you consider the $10 tie, but otherwise why? So under no circumstances is a cheap tie acceptable.

Increasingly in social and business situations I'm finding (& wearing) shirt/jacket sans tie acceptable...and enjoy it but like everything else in fashion this may change shortly...
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #4
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I love a man in a collared shirt and tie. I am great at giving the pickiest of men the best shirt and tie combos. My ex swore no one could ever get it right...3 years in a row and he even wore one in his work photo for the paper lol.

I don't expect a client to show up for an hour appt with that on, but it certainly helps get me in the mood. Add some Armani Gio, and it's an instant pantie dropper.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:51 PM   #5
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post

I don't expect a client to show up for an hour appt with that on, but it certainly helps get me in the mood. Add some Armani Gio, and it's an instant pantie dropper.
Silly me, I thought thats what the cash was for
Old 01-03-2011, 10:54 PM   #6
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh yea....grrr!
Old 01-03-2011, 10:56 PM   #7
discreetgent
Valued Poster

lmao; guess not as much time to post today, London; quest for 3000 posts will need to wait lol
Old 01-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #8
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea I was traveling all day lol. I start school again on the 12th and don't get back home til the 8th, so it will have to wait another month he he.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:06 PM   #9
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default I Guess I'm A Rigid Guy

I often wear a suit to a session. Most ladies seem to like the look. One lady has a thing for French cuffs (she doesn't know why) so I try to accomodate her.

A cheap tie only screams CHEAP. Only thing worse is a string tie.

I use Armani Gio but the bottle is getting empty so I may try a new scent. Any suggestions?
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #10
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Ties do look nice and are appreciated by me, however the only place a tie is absolutely necessary(but maybe not) is a "black tie affair. There are lot's of other options to business formal and formal wear. Correct me if I'm wrong.

awl4knot, I like Ralph Lauren.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:56 PM   #11
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a sucker for a man in a nice suit, but it's never necessary. As long as a gent shows up looking clean and presentable I'm a happy camper. I do know how to tie a tie, but I have to be wearing it to do so. I haven't quite mastered it backwards.
Adrielle is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:56 AM   #12
Lovely Victoria
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12025
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oden View Post
I love a good tie. There is something so very sexy about helping a man with his tie in the morning. (I suspect he re-ties it when I'm not looking.) I like the tie on a woman as well. In fact, I've "borrowed" a few ties from my gentlemen friends so that I could wear it. A nice dark suit, a tie and stilettos..very sexy. In fact, I think I'll dress this way today. Am I the only one who finds this look sexy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post

I use Armani Gio but the bottle is getting empty so I may try a new scent. Any suggestions?
Prada
Lovely Victoria is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:44 AM   #13
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Tie

I am lucky I guess.

I was able to take all my Hugo Boss, Armani, and Lauren suits to Goodwill and just said goodbye. I keep a "funeral tie" as sometimes needed.

I loathe shaving, underwear, and ties! Only on special or necessary occasions do I wear them(underwear is daily of course unless I am in sweats). Socks below 32'.

I reject all that I used to do and now am much more comfortable and happy.

Tommy Bahama jeans, nice soft loafers and Aqua di Gio always!
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:46 AM   #14
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Victoria View Post
A nice dark suit, a tie and stilettos..very sexy. In fact, I think I'll dress this way today. Am I the only one who finds this look sexy?
Hard to tell, dear. Anything you wear looks sexy.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:23 AM   #15
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Victoria View Post
I like the tie on a woman as well. In fact, I've "borrowed" a few ties from my gentlemen friends so that I could wear it. ... Am I the only one who finds this look sexy?
I fondly recall a trip with a lovely lady. I had a business meeting to attend, when I returned, she was wearing one of my ties -- just the tie.
pjorourke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women