Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60373
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2012, 11:41 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default President's Doc Calls Obama "The Amateur"

Sounds like an interesting read. Seems to paint a pretty unfeeling portrait of President Obama.

It's simple. He is not up to the job.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=51433
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:25 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

guess it doesn't matter if you are a lib or not,if you are a former there is room for venom.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #3
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Health Care

The facts are that this country seriously needs affordable health care, regardless of what some doctor who only wants to sell his book says.

Everyone in this country should have the kind of health care that every member of congress has. Other advanced countries provide universal health care, but not the US.

The cost of health care has gone through the roof and pushed many people off the cliff when a major illness hits.

President Obama pushed through health care and overcame many devious obstacles because there are many entrenched institutions that benefit from extracting such exorbitant charges from the patients.

Now the Supreme Court is meddling into the issue in the same way they meddled into the Bush-Gore election.

That decision was certainly one hell of a disaster!

. . . I don't understand why so many people are opposed to universal health care other than because they just repeat other people's words.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Amateur is a compliment. Newbie without a clue is more like it. Or "Fast Gunn."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Not supprised. I want to get that book.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #6
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
The facts are that this country seriously needs affordable health care, regardless of what some doctor who only wants to sell his book says.

Everyone in this country should have the kind of health care that every member of congress has. Other advanced countries provide universal health care, but not the US.

The cost of health care has gone through the roof and pushed many people off the cliff when a major illness hits.

President Obama pushed through health care and overcame many devious obstacles because there are many entrenched institutions that benefit from extracting such exorbitant charges from the patients.

Now the Supreme Court is meddling into the issue in the same way they meddled into the Bush-Gore election.

That decision was certainly one hell of a disaster!

. . . I don't understand why so many people are opposed to universal health care other than because they just repeat other people's words.

and what is the tax rate in those countrys?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #7
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Successful Health Care System

Damn, do I really talk as loud as those who quote me in giant fonts imply?

It seems like I must be using some sort reverb machine along with huge amplifiers to get that booming echo effect into my oration.

The point I was trying to make is that there are some countries that are more advanced than the US and provide health care for their citizens.

The health system can work well when all cooperate to make it work. There are working models that prove that.

Sadly, the US is very backward in this regard and the pharmaceutical and medical industries along with the hospitals want to keep it that way because they are squeezing all the blood that they can out of their patients while getting fat on our sweat.

The taxes may be higher in those countries because someone has to pay for good medical care, but it all works out fairly and the quality of life is higher in places like Switzerland and Canada where they have a successful health care system. We could learn from them if we could quit squabbling long enough to study what works.

. . . Eventually, we will have it here in the US too, but not until we can force the entrenched big medical companies to do it and to educate the dummies who only know how to parrot what they hear Rush Limbaugh and other stooges of the rich say.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 05:47 AM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Obamacare isn't affordable.

It will both bankrupt us and ruin our Healthcare industry.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:51 AM   #9
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Obamacare isn't affordable.

It will both bankrupt us and ruin our Healthcare industry.
How do you ruin a healthcare industry that (according to the World Health Organization) has only delivered the 37th best health care system in the world?

http://www.who.int/whr/2000/media_ce...ss_release/en/
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:12 AM   #10
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

“My main objection to Barack Obama is that he is a great speaker and a lousy communicator. He isn’t getting his message across to people. He isn’t showing that he really cares. To this day he hasn’t communicated with members of Congress.”

So his main objection is that Obama isn't getting his message across. Wow, pretty harsh stuff.

And i don't see in the article where he really suggests Obama is merely "an amateur", as the heading in your post suggests. So by your own logic, the entire article is a lie.

And beyond that, his criticism seems to revolve mostly around Obamacare - of which Dr. Scheiner probably just thinks was ultimately too Conservative leaning in that he actually is an advocate for single payer.

Nice try.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:51 AM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
“My main objection to Barack Obama is that he is a great speaker and a lousy communicator. He isn’t getting his message across to people. He isn’t showing that he really cares. To this day he hasn’t communicated with members of Congress.”

So his main objection is that Obama isn't getting his message across. Wow, pretty harsh stuff.

And i don't see in the article where he really suggests Obama is merely "an amateur", as the heading in your post suggests. So by your own logic, the entire article is a lie.

And beyond that, his criticism seems to revolve mostly around Obamacare - of which Dr. Scheiner probably just thinks was ultimately too Conservative leaning in that he actually is an advocate for single payer.

Nice try.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EjlX...eature=related
Old 05-13-2012, 02:28 PM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Do you think you get the real facts fro youtube??
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:19 PM   #13
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Do you think you get the real facts fro youtube??
Does he think anyone actually clicks on his links? That's the real question.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 05:01 PM   #14
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Does he think anyone actually clicks on his links? That's the real question.
Remember Doove, you are never completly worthless. You can always serve as a bad example. LOL
Old 05-13-2012, 05:22 PM   #15
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
How do you ruin a healthcare industry that (according to the World Health Organization) has only delivered the 37th best health care system in the world?

http://www.who.int/whr/2000/media_ce...ss_release/en/
No one in their right mind thinks America's health care system is really 37th best in the world. I live in Houston. The Houston Medical Center is probably the best provider of health care in the world. The rich and famous come to America when they get sick because America's health care system is state of the art. The rest of the world relies on America to invent the technology and drugs they use in their health care systems.

The World Health Organization ranks Columbia, Chile, Morocco, Dominica and Costa Rica ahead of The United States in quality of health care. Which one of those countries would you go to for cancer treatment, organ transplant or bypass surgery?

If I ever need bypass surgery, screw the Houston Medical Center, I'm headed for Morocco!
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women