Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #1
Crimson32
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Question Eccie' National Board - Hobby's Dumbest.....

Im sure everyone has stories they could tell of the good, the bad and the ugly. But really, a spot should be nominated for the dumbest providers and hobby enthusiast all together. Sometimes you catch a provider at an all time low willing to do almost anything for money- and ~ you will most always find a Hobbiest willing to do just about anything for that quick fix. I have had my moments for damn sure~ like walking into a body rub joint with the parking lot loaded with LE- jumping on the table butt ass naked saying " oh by the way~ LE is outside"- with out missing a beat she hopped up and finished me off- I expected Chris Hanson or the Video Vigilante to be posted up at the door but all was clear and I should have had Bill Engvall hand me a sign as I walked out. Although there has been times when I wished I could have handed a sign to the provider- Like when I was trying to cover a room once in a popular and well known Hotel; with the provider trying to set up dates in the lobby over the phone in front of the whole damn crowed- needless to say- she remained there without the room, and I moved on with out the room and down the road--- So, with that, Im sure there is some really funny shit out there that just makes you want to say WTF?
Crimson32 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:52 AM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I have the right to remain silent. Anything I say, can, and WILL be used against me!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:17 AM   #3
Crimson32
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I have the right to remain silent. Anything I say, can, and WILL be used against me!
Ha! Very Smart SL~ I was never read my rights!
Crimson32 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #4
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What people don't know about you, they can't use against you!!!
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:37 PM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Ok, it’s only right I post an example. About four years ago I was in SA. and set up an appointment with a BP ad that said "Bobbie". When I showed up it turned out to be "Bobby". And that’s all I got to say about that! I'm not judging, just not my cup of tea. And no MIJO there was no pictures and no session! And that’s all I got to say about that!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #6
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

My dumbass moment. There was an upstate provider that hated me. I have no idea why (maybe leaking she was trolling ashley maddison when others though she in hiatus). So I would send her an email every few weeks, to see if we could put it all behind us. I really wanted to see her, her body reminded me of what my wife looked like many years ago.

I thought she was a bit of a dom, and I would send her erotic writing every few weeks. No answer. So after a few weeks, I came up with this really cheezy sweet poem, like bubble gum rock, was titled "will u kiss me in the sun". I though maybe I misjudged her, and she would rather have me be sweet to her. LOL. I have no idea what I was thinking. She flipped totally flipped out, and cc'd the mods, I got my warnings for cyber stalkering. I was totally embaressed.
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:59 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Ok, it’s only right I post an example. About four years ago I was in SA. and set up an appointment with a BP ad that said "Bobbie". When I showed up it turned out to be "Bobby". And that’s all I got to say about that! I'm not judging, just not my cup of tea. And no MIJO there was no pictures and no session! And that’s all I got to say about that!

Surely you gave a t-shirt.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:07 PM   #8
MsJane69
BANNED

User ID: 174574

GOD MADE ME DO IT .... FUCK YOU LE ... IT WORK FOR ME..... HA HA HA
MsJane69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:01 PM   #9
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

So, here's one that might qualify for both dumbest provider and dumbest hobbyist...I once gave a lady a check...she took it with no seeming hesitation...and then I made double damn sure it cleared. I still don't know which of these was dumbest.
Poet Laureate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women