Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2016, 03:56 PM   #1
justforshsfl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default new to the hobby- bbbj, daty, dfk

i thought that most high end providers were pretty into safe sex for their own sake. and as a customer i am concerned about the risks of hiv etc from bbbj, daty (and eating pussy is my favorite sexaul act), etc. And i thought call girls did not kiss. educate me. i am older and so am looking at providers over 30 and probably over 40.
justforshsfl is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 04:07 PM   #2
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

In a minute here Pyramider is going to tell you to run away from the hobby and never look back. I suggest you take his advice.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 04:55 PM   #3
justforshsfl
Valued Poster

Default still have the question

how do you hobbists enjoy the hobby and still feel safe re hiv etc or do you just roll the dice
justforshsfl is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 07:31 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You need to find another hobby. I hear trains are popular and time consuming.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 08:59 PM   #5
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

She can't force you to BBBJ, DATY, DFK or anything else. Unless you're into that but I don't think that's where you're going.
If BBBJs frighten you, stick with CBJs. Skip the DATY and DFK or carry around some saran wrap.
If you're still scared then listen to pyramid man . . .
Try a glory hole. What you can't see won't hurt you.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 09:31 PM   #6
Wanna bone
Account Disabled

They are being mean to you, this is the national forum---have the girl suck your dick, fuck her with a rubber, french kiss her,,and figure out what to do on the next date---if the hooker says cbj only---that's the identifier of who your with, try not to pay before that bullshit spills from her lips, pack your stuff and leave, asap. And don't get caught up in the 10 second bare dick sucking scam.

But, there is no advice that will stop you from learning the ropes through experience--just have fun with it..
Wanna bone is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 07:06 AM   #7
Contralto
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforshsfl View Post
i thought that most high end providers were pretty into safe sex for their own sake. and as a customer i am concerned about the risks of hiv etc from bbbj, daty (and eating pussy is my favorite sexaul act), etc. And i thought call girls did not kiss. educate me. i am older and so am looking at providers over 30 and probably over 40.
First, you're right to be asking these questions at the dawn of your experience. Caution plays better to your enjoyment than 30 years of free-for-all only to find one day you've acquired something you can't divest yourself of.

Education is the solution to your fear. You won't find much real education here about STD's--most here have settled on an acceptable level of risk and moved on--for whatever reason. But go outside the site--MedHelp, CDC, etc. (reputable sites, only, please) and learn.

And yes, 'call girls' sometimes kiss. Oh my God, do they kiss...

Good call on the providers over 40. My favorite as well.

Best of it all to you.
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 08:58 PM   #8
RafaelH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Your fears are way overstated. It's up to you to stick to reputable research. You have a greater chance of catching something from a civvie.

Sounds like the hobby isn't for you.
RafaelH is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 09:53 PM   #9
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

HIV transmission through oral sex can happen but the risk is low. Watch for cuts in your mouth and also menstrual blood. I'd be more worried about catching the herp.
Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 10:51 AM   #10
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You're looking at the wrong hobby. Take the other poster's suggestion about model trains. Smh
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 09:51 AM   #11
rothers
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Do your research on risks. Read the reviews; you can see the acts performed here with a free acct but to get the narrative ( Rest of the Story) you have to pay, or post your own review after the fact. Stay away from the bargain basement girls and you will be more likely to avoid complications. Ladies who treat this as a business know that their sexual health is critical to their success so they take the proper precautions.

All that said, the level of risk is higher than with most hobbies. You need to find what you are comfortable with, and stick to that.
rothers is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 06:28 PM   #12
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
She can't force you to BBBJ, DATY, DFK or anything else. Unless you're into that but I don't think that's where you're going.
If BBBJs frighten you, stick with CBJs. Skip the DATY and DFK or carry around some saran wrap.
If you're still scared then listen to pyramid man . . .
Try a glory hole. What you can't see won't hurt you.
Glory hole too funny
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 08:22 PM   #13
Alluring_Amber
Upscale Companion

User ID: 303203
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly as bad as it sounds cause I know how much you ECCIE gentlemen love your GFE..
The risk for getting HIV is great when body fluids from DATY or BBBJ are transferred, now your body might not actually contract the virus because it fights it off.. BUT even if it did how would one know? Oh yeah you wouldn't unless you got tested..
Which is why I'm so shocked as to how many men and women are open to sharing cooties with a perfect stranger..
Alluring_Amber is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:01 AM   #14
2dogs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alluring_Amber View Post
Honestly as bad as it sounds cause I know how much you ECCIE gentlemen love your GFE..
The risk for getting HIV is great when body fluids from DATY or BBBJ are transferred, now your body might not actually contract the virus because it fights it off.. BUT even if it did how would one know? Oh yeah you wouldn't unless you got tested..
Which is why I'm so shocked as to how many men and women are open to sharing cooties with a perfect stranger..

What's your point?
2dogs is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:36 PM   #15
Alluring_Amber
Upscale Companion

User ID: 303203
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just answering the OP question.
Alluring_Amber is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies