Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2016, 02:12 PM   #1
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Looks like push and shove ended up in the same place

Michael Goguen, a Silicon Valley venture capitalist who has helped fund Paypal and Google projects, has been accused of abusing ex-stripper Amber Laurel Baptiste for over 13 years.

Baptiste claims she was brought to the US from Canada at age 15 by human traffickers. She accused Goguen of violent sexual abuse that occurred over more than a decade after they allegedly first met at a Texas strip club.

Goguen, of Sequoia Capital, has recently resigned over the allegations, an action the firm called the “appropriate course of action” in a recent statement.
Baptiste is demanding $40 million in compensation from Gougen in addition to the $10 million they had already agreed upon.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/14/ex-sequ...ex-abuse-case/
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 05:28 PM   #2
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 297800
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I would of been happy with the 10 million.
PiperPosh is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 06:59 PM   #3
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperPosh View Post
I think I would of been happy with the 10 million.
No kidding
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:57 PM   #4
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
No kidding
With Lawyers involved it takes 40-50 million, for the victim to get 10 million....sadly.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 09:10 AM   #5
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Good for her! I would prefer not to know she had to go through years of abuse in order to get "hers", and it will never make up for those stolen years or what she had to endure, but at least she was finally able to stick it to him where it hurt. Many exploited and abused young women never get compensated for the vile experiences they are subjected to. It's good to know there is a little karma in the world.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 12:27 PM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Good for her! I would prefer not to know she had to go through years of abuse in order to get "hers", and it will never make up for those stolen years or what she had to endure, but at least she was finally able to stick it to him where it hurt. Many exploited and abused young women never get compensated for the vile experiences they are subjected to. It's good to know there is a little karma in the world.
Karma???? Exploited and abused? She totally fucked him over. If this actually goes all the way through the court system, there's a good chance she'll lose whatever part of the $10 million she hasn't already spent. Her text messages show she's lying.

Here are her complaint and his cross complaint:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/304677481/...aptiste#scribd

http://www.scribd.com/doc/304104968/...o-Court#scribd
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 12:42 PM   #7
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Karma???? Exploited and abused? She totally fucked him over. If this actually goes all the way through the court system, there's a good chance she'll lose whatever part of the $10 million she hasn't already spent. Her text messages show she's lying.

Here are her complaint and his cross complaint:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/304677481/...aptiste#scribd

http://www.scribd.com/doc/304104968/...o-Court#scribd
Sorry...I read that she was exploited and forced into this at the age of 15 and that he was abusive. That is what I responded to. Unless one of us is psychic and can pull this info from the cosmos, then I am not sure any media outlet is actually going to report extreme truth, because the truth is not always sensational and one would have their head buried in the sand if they were still under the impression that news is always accurate.

I was reading on Quora, just yesterday, about some Nobel Prize winner having made off colored remarks concerning women working in labs. Later, after many outraged responses, it comes to light this was not the case or it was taken out of context, but maybe it was the case because of how he stated it.....blah blah blah

chillax....it's not like your pocketbook is in danger, hon. I realize that innocent folks are railroaded at times, but please realize that scumbags get away with all kind of crap as well. Peace, k?
Old 03-18-2016, 01:12 PM   #8
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
chillax....it's not like your pocketbook is in danger, hon. I realize that innocent folks are railroaded at times, but please realize that scumbags get away with all kind of crap as well. Peace, k?
Sorry, I didn't intend to attack you personally. This kind of crap has affected my pocketbook. When I stopped seeing a woman she threatened to tell the world we had sex for money (not strictly true) and she was pregnant with my child (definitely not true). She probably would have made up stories about being a sex slave, raped, etc., if she thought that would have gotten her anywhere. There is much truth in the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 01:40 PM   #9
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Sorry, I didn't intend to attack you personally. This kind of crap has affected my pocketbook. When I stopped seeing a woman she threatened to tell the world we had sex for money (not strictly true) and she was pregnant with my child (definitely not true). She probably would have made up stories about being a sex slave, raped, etc., if she thought that would have gotten her anywhere. There is much truth in the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

I guess we learned that every situation may not be as it seems at first glance. And, maybe that because one person, male or female, did something to hurt us, this does not mean that everyone of that gender will do the same.

btw...some men are EXTREMELY vengeful and horrible in my own experience and with no real provocation. I have never held that against ALL men. Everyone has a clean slate coming in. If not, there is no way I could do what I do, or even like so many men.
Old 03-18-2016, 04:55 PM   #10
python54
Valued Poster

Default That's why

That's why I ALWAYS research and visit reputable ladies from here and P411 and DC. I don't wish to help those doing wrongs to others. Human trafficking, pimping etc can be avoided if one plays safe and smart in the hobby. Go to BP and if it LTGTBT it likely is and may have life threatening complications for victims. Staying away from such "offerings" at least, in a small part reduces their power. Knowing the real truth in situations only occurs if you're the proverbial fly on the wall and witness the situation. Outside of that everything is hearsay IMHO.

python54 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women