Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60552
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48526
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2010, 12:48 PM   #1
m2244
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23089
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile clothes.....;)

so I have always wondered ladies and gents.....

gentlemen....what do you like to see someone wearing when they first open the door?....is it something sexy like lingerie or something casual?.....

ladies......what makes a man appealing as far as clothing for appearance?....maybe its the suit and tie or is it shorts and a t?......OR ALL OF IT lol

I tend to just wear something I would in everyday life...which could range from plaid shorts and a t-shirt/polo to jeans and a fender t shirt and a star belt lol........my style ranges quite a bit ......but then there is always the times we get on discussion of my dancing and i pull out the huge duffel bag filled with outfits lol

the best thing I hear all the time is "how did you know i like just casual everyday clothing when I meet someone".....and i respond with "LOL i didn't have a clue this is me".......
m2244 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I like to be surprised and appreciate the ladies who take the trouble to look their best.

Sexy lingerie is always a treat. Casual clothes can enhance the illusion of meeting a GF.

A dear lady once met me in an unbuttoned white cotton shirt, no bra, and white cotton panties - very sexy.

jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:28 PM   #3
m2244
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23089
My ECCIE Reviews

that sounds sexxyyy ........
m2244 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #4
buzzbomb
BANNED

stripper takeout can be alot of guys fantasy, advertise that angle m2244, this is a smart choice of thread for the ladies, nice job...
buzzbomb is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #5
buffalo tongue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Myself,I like to see a Lady answer the door dressed in a skirt, Blazer with nothing under it and high heels. kinda like a busness suit,
buffalo tongue is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #6
smokey1187
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I like to see me on them lol ok just had to say it .... some times more is better, just like Buffalo stated, but the sexy undies can look great too
smokey1187 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

An oversized bath towel and a smile.

...or a Hooter's outfit if I'm overthinking it.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:42 PM   #8
Niktu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Office attire or casual are ok, I like both.
The clothing worn is not half as important as the attitude worn with it.

A dear lady did greet me wearing capri pants and summer blouse. It was attractive and went with the gfe approach. But honestly my favorite was prior when she greeted me wearing a very loosely knit white sweater and, well actually just the sweater. She knows what I like.
Niktu is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #9
Aguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
A dear lady once met me in an unbuttoned white cotton shirt, no bra, and white cotton panties - very sexy.

find that combination very hot. The other outfit would be a blouse and skirt without underwear and slit high.
Aguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:30 PM   #10
summerwaves
Account Disabled

User ID: 14339

I'm pretty boring. I usually don't wear anything.
summerwaves is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:56 AM   #11
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default often the outfit isnt that important

but sometimes a pic from the girls showcase might leaving you wanting to see more. when i checked out gabrielles showcase for months i loved the white stocking pics. when i arrived after requesting them the sight of that perfect tush and the white stockings drove me up a wall. from behind one of the best views this man ever witnessed
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:07 AM   #12
irpatio
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I love revealing clothing that makes me want to peak and see a little more, like low cut tops, open shirts, etc. I think I would actually feel a bit out of place if I was greeted by a completely nekkid woman. I think for me I would prefer casual and revealing clothing or some slinky silky lingere would be my preference. I do, however, agree that it really doesn't matter in comparison to attitude. My favorite encounters have been the ones that start right off like we are long lost lovers.
irpatio is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:07 AM   #13
irpatio
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

By the way, you have some excellent topics Mary! I believe I need to chat face to face with you sometime!
irpatio is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:43 AM   #14
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Funny you posted this as I was just going to start a thread on this very topic. I personally like the glammed up look---BUT---honestly any look works if I feel that the lady put together her ensemble for me no matter what. If you are comfortable I am positive that our time together will be well worth it. I want you to feel sexy.

However, one of my pet peeves is when I go to see a provider and she has on the jeans and tee shirt on that she has been lounging around in all day long. I recently saw someone for a second time whose performance BCD was good, but when she answered the door looking as is she had just got done dropping her kids off at school. I was put off.

I honestly dress my best when seeing you, you should do the same. When you appear as if this is just another ordinary part of your busy day it is a serious turn off. The jeans and tee shirts are really sexy if that is the look in which you are comfortable and as long as it is for our encounter. I just feel somewhat taken for granted if it is anything less than that IMHO.
YSD is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:03 AM   #15
Bancroft1957
Valued Poster

the business attire look always gets my motor racing! Spike heels, ultra short skirt-that shows off her legs, buttoned blouse or blazer-that enhances her breasts, that does it for me!

I always try to dress casually, but not like I'm going to shoot hoops. Good jeans, polished shoes, and a polo or button-down. Hey, I expect good things from the lady, why shouldn't I make an effort too! I believe it tends to increase YMMV!
Bancroft1957 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women