Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42383
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36784
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2010, 07:58 PM   #1
nebtex1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Houston lagging Dallas bigtime.

When I signed up to eccie I couldn't help but notice the high number of providers and members from the Dallas area ... I initially thought that was just a function of Dallas adopting eccie in greater number earlier and well before the P went down.

However, since the "New Showcase" feature was added I have noticed that the new showcase additions are still dominated by Dallas ... so Dallas is still growing faster then Houston.

Now my impression on the P was that Houston was the busiest area ... was my impression wrong or was Dallas actually busier then Houston on the P?

My impression of Dallas as a hobby town was pretty negative (based on several visits to Dallas between '04 - '06), but I haven't been to Dallas for a couple of years.
nebtex1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I think the old real estate phrase . . . timing, timing, timing . . .

Or was it something else? No, I think it's timing.
ferdburf is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:29 PM   #3
pyro
Account Disabled

Default i beg to differ

call it regional pride, but dallas has nothing on the Houston scene.
our local economy is stronger hence the new talent. Im spoiled since before BT. Still if you are a gentleman and have half decent networking skills, BT was just a speed bump in the road.
Back to the subject, our local ladies are top notch. Go to dallas and take a wrong exit, you'll end uo in Plano...

just my $.02
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
nebtex1
Valued Poster

I agree that Houston has better strip clubs and a better hobby scene (although my Dallas experiences are limited and dated). My point and ? was about the activity of the websites of the old P vs. eccie.

Oh ... and the phase for reale state and especially retail is location, location, location ... but for the hobby I agree that timing ... is the better phrase.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:42 PM   #5
nebtex1
Valued Poster

pyro ... you know one of my weaknesses is networking (I am more of a loner and less social ... I guess it the accountant in me) and I am very shy about discussing the hobby face to face (except maybe with a provider or in a strip club type environment), so I find this type of website extremely helpful.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:54 PM   #6
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

To me it seems Dallas has a better selection of girls.
ibechill is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #7
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Sorry, but my reference was to timing after a certain social event in Houston that was attended by uninvited guests. I think the Houston forum has been terribly quiet since that event, and understandably so. I was borrowing from the real estate phrase location, location, location for emphasis (and attempted humor - rimshot).
ferdburf is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #8
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Dallas isn't better just different.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:35 PM   #9
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Old P started in Houston, the tiny e started in Dallas and ferd is right about timing. I blame Bill White, but he is about to get run over by the karma train so it will all work out.

There are a lot of great ladies in Texas.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:53 PM   #10
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

True Dallas is different. I will tell you why Dallas has more activivity and there are three reasons. First is because the owners are in Dallas and this board started from the Dallas area with a Dallas base just like the P started as a Houston board with a Houston base since Amber was living in Houston when she started the P. Second is because the P was still going and virtually nobody was active on this site in the Houston area due to their loyaltiy to the P and the third is because of the bust of the P social in December. Here is [ame="http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=261&postcount=1 "]the first thread started in the Houston Co-Ed[/ame] back in March 2009. Now the growth is due to the death of the P which has given Eccie critical mass and becasue of that mass, it continues to grow which is a good thing.

Yes, timing is everything in most anything.
guest041110 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women