Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36773
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How many handles do you have on eccie?
One 48 92.31%
Two 0 0%
Three 0 0%
Four 0 0%
Five or more 4 7.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 03-07-2010, 08:52 PM   #1
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Question How many handles?

Father Wayward has hundreds of voices in his head over on the Island, however here he carries the burden of only one handle. We do have some very interesting post patterns on the tiny e and to put it mildly a few personality "shifts" but we are talking about multiple handles now. Having been around the SHMB rodeo for a bit, it's hard not to see some old friends. Besides in this thing of ours three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead.

So lets get on with the polling: How many handles do you have on the tiny e?

For the discussion lets see if we can point out, while using the Dallas rules of decorum posts that might remind us of someone else. Chicagosun for example really "reminds" me of Xavier.

"Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

...and by on topic I mean what ever blows your skirt up.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I have a hard enough time pretending to be me. Pretending to be me pretending to be someone else would be too much of a headache.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #3
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Finally some frickin' honesty!
Old 03-07-2010, 10:25 PM   #4
Twist of Fate
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
For the discussion lets see if we can point out, while using the Dallas rules of decorum posts that might remind us of someone else. Chicagosun for example really "reminds" me of Xavier.

"Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

...and by on topic I mean what ever blows your skirt up.
Ok first off I am not wearing a skirt. At least not at the moment. O ant to be sure I understand the rules here so I don;t get caught up missing the point.
Is it okay to point out similarities of posting between different members that causes reason to believe they may be the same? I do get the how many handles part and I can say that while I have so far in my short period on here been accused of being 4 different people by 1 person. I am me and I don't give a fuck who likes it or not. At least that is what I am told by my neighbors dog. But that bitch licks her own ass so it's not like I can trust her. Now let me go vote.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #5
obiwansalami
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I pretty much have to be myself because nobody else wants to.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:38 PM   #6
gman44

Encounters: 203

is my understanding that you're only allowed one handle
Old 03-07-2010, 10:50 PM   #7
TX Bulldog
Valued Poster

Just the one, but I do black out a lot at the computer, so who really knows.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #8
starflash
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Struggling with the concept of why you would need more than one handle.........
Old 03-08-2010, 12:44 AM   #9
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had one handle for 5 years, I have kept a clean track record and have never had the need to change my handle. I have seen why some have changed their handle in the past, but for a legit reason. I do not understand why one would need multiple handles, though.
I feel one would need multiple handles if they meant ill will,, seriously!!

The individual with multiple handles or let's someone else use their handle is pure and simply scary to me.. They are hiding something and for a reason. I have been seeing and hearing about this for years,, but more so on Eccie lately and Eccie being a new board and all is nice about all who joins.

My 02 and just saying,, multiple handled individuals are sneaks and fakes, genuine bad eggs who have either let their ass overload their mouth,, caused problems for others on the board and or meant harm towards others . Need I say more?

It is understandable why the bad eggs comes back under various handles or lets another use their handle,, it is all about the money: controlling the ho flow and the cash flow and making the money (pimps and ho’s),, getting the cheapest pussy out there (consumer and consumer turned pimp too).

Having multiple handles means: you can generate more cash flow by writing reviews, get BCD, access private areas (to catch up on gossip or alerts),, and hold shit over others heads because you know all about them,, need I say more????

Funny some of the multiple handles are so obvious lately and it cracks me up when they start threads talking amongst their various handles... . Eccie is a new board, but folks,, I think they are starting to smell the stinky rotten eggs here.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:27 AM   #10
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Cool

Twist of Fate the less rules the better and the very best threads, end up somewhere the OP may have not intended. It's the journey and not the rules that gets us some place really interesting.

AlexisSoftTouch nailed it! (this would be a great time to go back and read her post again, it case you missed something)

Answered starflash's question better than I could have and that is the point of this silly poll. Just curious how many others see it and would chose to comment on it. We have gone past WK's into unknown territory we really need to come up with a new name for them. White Stallion's or maybe White Clydesdale's? It goes beyond zealotry into something completely bizarre.

Someone (okay it was Raphael) accused Dear John of having a second handle? Seriously he has been using the same handle since 1972. This flare up was because someone (Conundrum) dared to have an opinion on a SHMB that he didn't like. So it had to be one of his "enemies" why are there battle lines? I like making fun of people that to my mind deserve it. There is no profit motive beyond humor and a little bit of healthy mayhem.

To this crazy old bastard that would be the point of a hobby discussion board to think about things. To look at opinions other than your own and sometimes to notice that the emperor is wearing no clothes.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:34 AM   #11
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

One's enough for me
Old 03-08-2010, 07:09 AM   #12
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I have often thought it would be funny to have another handle and have them battle it out all the time or a good II2 and a Sinister II2, lol......Really though, I got A. D. D. I can't handle another handle.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:26 AM   #13
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I don't have enough sense to keep up with any more than my one.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:56 AM   #14
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Carkido45 aka the OASPDBB aka the Cardiac Kid.
Useless thread.
Welcome back homie
Old 03-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #15
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

A more relevant question might be: Who has multiple people/personalities posting under one handle. I'm just sayin'
Thread Closed