Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Strip Club - Houston
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41469
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2021, 05:58 AM   #1
Texan1968
Registered Member

Default WTH - Church

I’ve been to the SJ many times, but an illness (not C19) has sidelined me for awhile. Went on 9/30/21 … what the heck with these strippers?! Got dances from 2 different girls; the second (bigger, Mexican) asked for 3 Benjis to TOUCH her tits!

In the past, though I probably just dreamt it, I’ve gotten all the way with girls in that club for that same amount of coin.
Texan1968 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 11:08 AM   #2
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Ha!!
xfrankx is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 11:50 AM   #3
Texan1968
Registered Member

New thing … Golden “touch my tatas” Syndrome! 🤣
Texan1968 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 03:23 PM   #4
ea6b
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Few times I've been ladies wanted 500 and up to make my fingers smell funny
ea6b is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 01:57 AM   #5
xfrankx
Premium Access

The sad part is that some slubs probably pay it!
Old 10-02-2021, 02:46 PM   #6
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I haven't been to a SC since maybe 2008 or '10. Are lap dances still $20?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 10:52 PM   #7
Seisnueve
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I haven't been to a SC since maybe 2008 or '10. Are lap dances still $20?

They're $20 a dance unless you're a stupid fuck and fall for their "3 for $100" game. You had best ask how much their dances are before the song starts.

And if you have one who asks for 3 for $100, then you turn her down, then she says "OK, I'll dance for $20 a dance" you will be getting a terrible dance from a stripper who sees you as a cheap fuck who will only pay 75% of what her "real" dances cost.
Seisnueve is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 02:56 PM   #8
nice1
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan1968 View Post
I’ve been to the SJ many times, but an illness (not C19) has sidelined me for awhile. Went on 9/30/21 … what the heck with these strippers?! Got dances from 2 different girls; the second (bigger, Mexican) asked for 3 Benjis to TOUCH her tits!

In the past, though I probably just dreamt it, I’ve gotten all the way with girls in that club for that same amount of coin.
300 benjis to touch!!! Lol , this is outta hand. Inflation has crept into these places as well.
nice1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 11:40 PM   #9
BossLifeHouston
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by nice1 View Post
300 benjis to touch!!! Lol , this is outta hand. Inflation has crept into these places as well.
Lol. Inflated chests and asses
BossLifeHouston is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 03:44 PM   #10
prowler97
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

If she was Mexican then that's why some of those girls charge out the ass over there and the rest are cheap. Check out my post about my list of DTF down to fuck chicks they are worth it and no smelly fingers dude
prowler97 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 07:53 PM   #11
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

So how much do the Mexicans charge ? I'd like to think their rates would be "competitive" ....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 07:05 PM   #12
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan1968 View Post

how was it when you went? that was a Thursday? SJC seemed like it used to be pretty decent any night but Sunday. went last Saturday, 9th, and that place didn't pick up until about 9:30 to 10:30. almost left to head downtown. also didn't recognize any of the girls either.

as for what you experienced, so far thankfully never experienced this at SJC, yet what the quote below me says, mixed with what you got, happened at the TMC. girl waits until you want dance, gets you to dance area then gives you your options, touch = 3 for 100 or no touch regular 20 bucks a dance. that hoochie had to many simps (isn't this what the new gen says?) feeding her ego obviously. sure she was hot but her personality was about equal to cardboard. ok, maybe it was a little above cardboard but that should have balanced out being a deduction.

that said, I had one dancer, who is at SJC off and on, (she's a little b word), after getting multiple dances from her (was an idiot and guess nostalgia selectively kicked in cause I know she doesn't care for me), she tried to say it creatively without saying it bluntly that her time was worth money and to hang out she needed to be compensated. lol she had never pulled that one before. guess in the time she'd been gone she learned new bitch tricks. had a good laugh about that and some drunk guy at the bar was letting me know she wasn't any good while trying to be polite about it. claimed he knew most of the girls there. let him know I was aware. also found it amusing watching her not get any dances the rest of the night. she went up to multiple tables and nothing. it was like drinks and a show. sometimes karma does smack a ho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seisnueve View Post
They're $20 a dance unless you're a stupid fuck and fall for their "3 for $100" game. You had best ask how much their dances are before the song starts.

And if you have one who asks for 3 for $100, then you turn her down, then she says "OK, I'll dance for $20 a dance" you will be getting a terrible dance from a stripper who sees you as a cheap fuck who will only pay 75% of what her "real" dances cost.
and yup. apparently if they think you're new to a club some will try to throttle you for like 25 a song. they must know they stink and give terrible dances so you won't be back to them and you'll eat the 5 to not deal with them again. happened to my buddy. myself, got burned once at HB's. the way the lower south clubs are doing the VIP these days to. it's a wonder these clubs are still going. guess no options. but yeah, damn robber didn't say anything about her more expensive dances until like the 4th one. thankfully didn't let it go more than that. her excuse, she thought I knew because we were in the VIP.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 09:31 AM   #13
xfrankx
Premium Access

The main issue is guys get "shamed" into getting hustled. The girls know ego will make a lot of guys overpay so that they don't look "cheap". Why should we care if we look cheap? We shouldn't. But they play us and get us thinking we're special and they kinda like us. But as soon as they think the money gone they vanish faster than you can blink. Like any game, it's more fun when you know the rules.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women