Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2018, 10:56 AM   #1
Gabby_Belle
Lido LaBelle

User ID: 393344
Default Nola girl looking to experience Texas

Hi there! So I'm a New Orleans girl that has never been to Texas & I'm really curious to try my hand at Texas & take it all in. I'd love to see about touring in Austin and some of the other cities this week or next & visit with some of you boys!

Check out my site, maybe, or shoot me a email -I'm really excited to try and see Texas! Let me know what your guys think? Thanks!
Gabby_Belle is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:29 AM   #2
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Your website says $400 an hour.

You should probably lower your rate because you type of providers usually get $200 an hour on a good day in our area.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 01:39 PM   #3
Gabby_Belle
Lido LaBelle

I guess, I should include that my sessions always include boyrubs & pampering as well. My bad lol
Old 03-18-2018, 02:30 PM   #4
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ignore him babe. He’s one of our board trolls, his opinion means nothing, his only contributions are sometimes funny rants, but mostly psychotic babble. None of it ever being accurate or something to place any weight on.

I hope you have an amazing time here
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 03:05 PM   #5
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
Ignore him babe. He’s one of our board trolls, his opinion means nothing, his only contributions are sometimes funny rants, but mostly psychotic babble. None of it ever being accurate or something to place any weight on.

I hope you have an amazing time here
I concur with this awesome Lady
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:15 PM   #6
Katana Kay
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424834
My ECCIE Reviews

I started in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, and if it weren't for school obligations here in Austin...I would still be there! Austin is not as diverse and open as NOLA & BR which sounds surprising but is true. Especially for those of us who are not blonde spinners.

I would say if you're going to visit Austin, visit with money in your pocket so you're safe and can enjoy yourself whether good or bad! Personally, I think you're better off where you are or maybe Houston.
Katana Kay is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:44 PM   #7
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana Kay View Post
I started in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, and if it weren't for school obligations here in Austin...I would still be there! Austin is not as diverse and open as NOLA & BR which sounds surprising but is true. Especially for those of us who are not blonde spinners.

I would say if you're going to visit Austin, visit with money in your pocket so you're safe and can enjoy yourself whether good or bad! Personally, I think you're better off where you are or maybe Houston.
I met you at a recent non bcd event. I thought you were amazingly beautiful. I seriously doubt that you NOT being a blonde spinner isn't why you feel Austin isn't as diverse or open as you'd hope. Not sure about other cities, but the bbbj is the crown jewel of Eccie.
I would never tell you what your menu should include.
You have to do what you feel comfortable with.
Simply stating a probable reason why you may feel like Austin doesn't treat you as well as Nola. And from what I saw when I met you. Your looks and skin tone have absolutely nothing to do with it.
A man would have to be half dead and completely blind not to notice you.
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 06:02 PM   #8
Katana Kay
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424834
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
I met you at a recent non bcd event. I thought you were amazingly beautiful. I seriously doubt that you NOT being a blonde spinner isn't why you feel Austin isn't as diverse or open as you'd hope. Not sure about other cities, but the bbbj is the crown jewel of Eccie.
I would never tell you what your menu should include.
You have to do what you feel comfortable with.
Simply stating a probable reason why you may feel like Austin doesn't treat you as well as Nola. And from what I saw when I met you. Your looks and skin tone have absolutely nothing to do with it.
A man would have to be half dead and completely blind not to notice you.
I've definitely read much of the chitchat surrounding BBBJ vs CBJ here on Eccie. I haven't had any issues securing dates regarding my menu and I appreciate gentlemen who appreciate safety

I would never assume my skin color or build are the SOLE reasons a place is not as popular for me as another place, but it is something I take into account because it's a real thing. Baton Rouge especially was just a very multi-culturally diverse place. Just one example, even when I've worked as a dancer here in Austin, Middle Eastern men turned down lapdances from me 100% of the time. However, in Baton Rouge, 2 of my regulars were of Indian or Middle Eastern nationalities. The demographics there are just prime for every size and color of lady, I found and people were more likely to try something different.

It was wonderful meeting you and chatting with you for a bit at the meet & greet! Thank you for your sweet words I wish I could always meet everyone face to face being that I don't post full photos here. I hope to attend another one soon!
Katana Kay is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 06:42 PM   #9
Gabby_Belle
Lido LaBelle

BBBJ is not an issue w/ me as one can see from my reviews

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women