Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2017, 05:56 AM   #1
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question COck Blocking Just a question?

How do you guys feel about providers cock blocking you to see another provider?
Doesn't that turn one off?
If your already tied down why would you come to the hobby to have your desires block buy jealousy?
This is a question and NOT towards anyone person. Just the MEn!!
Just wondering?
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:26 AM   #2
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe View Post
How do you guys feel about providers cock blocking you to see another provider?
Doesn't that turn one off?
If your already tied down why would you come to the hobby to have your desires block buy jealousy?
This is a question and NOT towards anyone person. Just the MEn!!
Just wondering?

It has never happened to me, to my knowledge. If it did and I found out about it, it would backfire because I would most likely stop seeing the blocker.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:02 AM   #3
Elvisisalive
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Not saying it's cockblocking, but I've received messages or texts from a lady expressing their dislike for me seeing someone I posted a review for. I had seen her at least 3-4 times within a year and really enjoyed her but it turned me off.

I have had an issue with getting a reference from a lady I had seen in back to back weeks. Will answer a text or pm from me in a New York minute but would never reply to a provider I wanted to see. Closest I've been to cock blocking. Had another provider give reference so it didn't block me. But I felt it was an attempt to prevent me from seeing another lady.

I totally respect providers wanting regulars and a steady income. I have my regulars I love to see as well and that list changes for various reasons from time to time. My main comment to this thread would be that we are here to have fun. That comes in different forms for each of us but a variety mixed in with some regulars works for me and when you really ring the bell, it will ring regularly.
Elvisisalive is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:07 AM   #4
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvisisalive View Post
Not saying it's cockblocking, but I've received messages or texts from a lady expressing their dislike for me seeing someone I posted a review for. I had seen her at least 3-4 times within a year and really enjoyed her but it turned me off.

I have had an issue with getting a reference from a lady I had seen in back to back weeks. Will answer a text or pm from me in a New York minute but would never reply to a provider I wanted to see. Closest I've been to cock blocking. Had another provider give reference so it didn't block me. But I felt it was an attempt to prevent me from seeing another lady.

I totally respect providers wanting regulars and a steady income. I have my regulars I love to see as well and that list changes for various reasons from time to time. My main comment to this thread would be that we are here to have fun. That comes in different forms for each of us but a variety mixed in with some regulars works for me and when you really ring the bell, it will ring regularly.
Well said. The way to get / keep me as a regular is to consistently provide a great experience, not to try to keep me from seeing others. But once again, I have been fortunate to not have experienced anything like this.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:23 AM   #5
Loveitinmyface
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Well said. The way to get / keep me as a regular is to consistently provide a great experience, not to try to keep me from seeing others.
I agree with Elvis and spanky 1000%. I've had one similar experience where a provider I had seen 4-5 times went complete bitch on me about writing a review for another provider. Needless to say the provider who railed me was quickly put on my do not see ever again list. I don't do this hobby for drama...it's supposed to be fun. Getting bitched at for writing a review is not fun, none of us on here are anyone else's exclusive property
Loveitinmyface is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:05 AM   #6
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Never had it happen to me, either. If it did, I'm in agreement with my brethren upthread: I'd probably take that lady off the "rotation" (leaving aside that I don't hobby enough to have a "rotation"; I'm not sure I hobby enough to have anyone I could call a "regular"...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:03 AM   #7
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I can't see "Blocking" working for either party in the long run.

The good news is, if she is "hitting that spot" emotionally and physically, she won't have to worry about whether I'll be back. I WILL be back.
SleeperHit is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:36 AM   #8
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeperHit View Post
I can't see "Blocking" working for either party in the long run.

The good news is, if she is "hitting that spot" emotionally and physically, she won't have to worry about whether I'll be back. I WILL be back.
Yes, exactly this.
Old 05-22-2017, 11:48 AM   #9
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Unfortunately I'm afraid it's all too common. I've experienced it, once in particular with a lady who charged X who refused to reference me to a lady who charged XX. "If you can afford that, why didn't you pay ME that?" she asked. "That hurts my feelings." Sigh.
FLReWrite is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 12:15 PM   #10
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

How does one know if they've been cock blocked? I just use P411 then if they feel the need to contact one of my references and they don't give an ok oh well, I don't sweat the small things in life or the pursuit of pussy. There is way too much of it around to worry about it.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 01:08 PM   #11
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
How does one know if they've been cock blocked? I just use P411 then if they feel the need to contact one of my references and they don't give an ok oh well, I don't sweat the small things in life or the pursuit of pussy. There is way too much of it around to worry about it.
I also use P411 and suspect that is at least one reason why it hasn't come up as an issue for me. Your okays are your okays, there's not really anything to dispute unless they refuse to give the okay - which as I understand it is not permitted as long as the session happened and the client was not abusove. Anyway at the very least it takes rivalries between providers out of it for the most part.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:13 PM   #12
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLReWrite View Post
Unfortunately I'm afraid it's all too common. I've experienced it, once in particular with a lady who charged X who refused to reference me to a lady who charged XX. "If you can afford that, why didn't you pay ME that?" she asked. "That hurts my feelings." Sigh.
To that I say, would you rather have recurring meetings @$$ or a one time @$$.5?
SleeperHit is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:47 PM   #13
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well put gentlemen. I always find it enlightening to see the responses. I would only hope that would be the answer. If it was the other way it would be troublesome to have that type of drama. Yes this is only for fun otherwise why do it.
Stay safe play hard
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:21 PM   #14
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why cock block when you can make it easier for her and him and just bring him the pussy?? )) kill two pussys with one cock
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 03:27 AM   #15
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLReWrite View Post
Unfortunately I'm afraid it's all too common. I've experienced it, once in particular with a lady who charged X who refused to reference me to a lady who charged XX. "If you can afford that, why didn't you pay ME that?" she asked.
Is there some reason "You didn't ask for that much" would not have been the correct answer? (Of course, that will probably encourage her to raise her rate, but that's the market at work.)

I've had a lady complain about how much I've paid for other ladies' time and company only once, and it was a weird situation because when I saw her I was taking advantage of an advertised special that she was running on a trip to west Tennessee (that said, her regular, non-special rates were a bit less than the ladies' rates that she complained to me about--go figure).

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women