Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2009, 09:02 AM   #1
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Promoter Plan?

***WARNING***
We have some dishonest gentlemen out there who are trying to take advantage of providers entering the Dallas Market. They are promising the services listed below in exchange for your free time. Good Reviews should be something that you earned and not something that someone should exchange free time for.

Promoter Plan

1) I am your personal promoter dedicated to promoting your business and maximizing profits for you.

2) We are committed to creating a Mutually Beneficial Relationship.

3) I am committed to an ongoing PR and advertising campaign for you.

4) I will systematically bump your posts along with my network of senior associates.

5) I will write and introductory RAVE review for you based on your skills and performance.

6) I will and can post on multiple sites for you.

7) I will perform weekly maintenance to your profile through communications and endorsements.

8) We agree that we will go out together every two weeks to go out on a date for my services to you.

9) This is strictly a business arrangement with no emotional attachment to one another.

10) This arrangement is good for the first 90 days after your initial review. After that either one of us can cancel at their discretion on good terms with the other person.
______________________________ ______________________________ ___
While I'm not at all surprised something like this was put together. Personally I think this goes against the credibility of a review board. Because basically the post of that person wouldn't be worth much if there is a hidden agenda behind them. I'm not surprised that someone went through the trouble to get free or discounted pussy though.

The ladies who agree to it are lured into doing this by the promise of easy money. The thought of getting instant results instead of growing your business and building a reputation over time. I don't know if they are necessarily as guilty as the gentleman preying on them. Some sort of punishment should be applied to them as well for trying to game the system. Let this be a lesson to all involved in a scheme like this. Eventually the truth always comes out!!

Looking at the contract above and then who posts on the different reviews you can probably guess who some of the gentlemen are. It makes a little more sense now that I think about it. Posting all of the positive information about certain providers. Which should not be confused with posting the occasional comment about your personal ATF. Everyone is entitled to there opinion. Only when you get some sort of compensation for it, that's when it becomes a problem.

First of all everyone should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. If a hobbyist is found guilty here or on another board in cases like this, do you think a ban should carry over to multiple boards? There are a lot of the same people who frequent each board and would seem to me that if there is a ban on one board they would run to another.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:10 AM   #2
yardape
Valued Poster

I saw that notice earlier. It's beyond unethical, wouldn't have been tolerated earlier this decade. But everybody's online nowadays, including folks who insist on testing the envelope.
yardape is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:15 AM   #3
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

The staff is taking appropriate action, while all this is working out let's keep calm and sane so the innocent are not thrown out with the bath water.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:31 AM   #4
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

If I go bump one of their reviews, does that entitle me to some of their free pussy? LOL!
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:35 AM   #5
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
If I go bump one of their reviews, does that entitle me to some of their free pussy? LOL!
Only if you are a senior associate.

But then if you were I'd be worried about the shitstorm that's brewing.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:41 AM   #6
guest83109
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

At least the self-proclaimed bullshit artist reviews will stop after the dust clears.
guest83109 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:01 AM   #7
SummerBella

It is just a different name and a different way to be the "madam".

I am not saying I disagree 100% with the concept of having a "business manager" type. It is not too different than models having an agent. In fact if done correctly I think it could be a very valuable asset to a provider.

The problem is most peeps are not that business minded; they get jaded, greedy, and lazy and put themselves and their girls at risk. (Not all of them of course)

Simplicity, discretion, professional, committed to really being the best and most importantly always put the best interest of your models and clients in mind.

Of course that isn't really what the above is trying to do is it?
Old 08-04-2009, 10:59 AM   #8
T.O.B.
Retired

User ID: 3

Poppy Toyota, Thanks for posting! I just want to say I more than anyone had hope this was NOT true! I wanted it to be a rumor. I had so many PM'S from people asking me to post this. Also people wanting to know how we at ECCIE will handle this. I am still very lost for words. The man at question was my friend. So in time we will make a announcement of how this will be handled.

XO
Becky
T.O.B. is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:44 PM   #9
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

SP, can I get in the bathwater with the innocent?
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:11 PM   #10
TBONE
Medium Rare

There's only one way to handle it based on the evidence and information which is making it's way across the various review boards.

The accounts for Control Freak and Wild Stallion are hereby suspended pending investigation. If something proves their innocence, I'll be the first to return both accounts to active status.

Let me say this LOUD AND CLEAR: Becky and I worked too damn hard and countless hours to give back to our community by creating ECCIE, a place born of solid values and principles. I'll be damned if somebody's gonna come along and pull this kind of shit right in front of everybody's eyes and tarnish the whole damn system that the review board is based upon.

Anybody feel let down and betrayed??? I'm right there with you.

TBONE
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:41 PM   #11
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBONE View Post
There's only one way to handle it based on the evidence and information which is making it's way across the various review boards.

The accounts for Control Freak and Wild Stallion are hereby suspended pending investigation. If something proves their innocence, I'll be the first to return both accounts to active status.

Let me say this LOUD AND CLEAR: Becky and I worked too damn hard and countless hours to give back to our community by creating ECCIE, a place born of solid values and principles. I'll be damned if somebody's gonna come along and pull this kind of shit right in front of everybody's eyes and tarnish the whole damn system that the review board is based upon.

Anybody feel let down and betrayed??? I'm right there with you.

TBONE

Eh... does not surprise me a bit.

I will add that this is most certainly not a Pimp/Madam thing but is what someone else that is no longer on this site would call gaming the system. To do what was posted is an obvious, to me at least, gaming of the review system for financial gain rather than managing a girl in the business by helping her break into it and doing things like photo shoots, advertising and the like. The latter is what a Madam/Pimp would do, if they are the higher caliber managers.

I don’t feel any betrayal or resentment as I am surprised someone has not tried this before. Yet, maybe they have and were a little more discrete about it.

TBONE and Becky, thanks for keeping on top of this.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #12
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys are Awesome! It's too bad that there are some innocent people caught in this but the majority are in it together. The first thing we see in the "New Member" area now, is a lovely girl being promoted by CF and WS. Nice.

I am sorry that it was a friend of yours, Becky. Don't take it personally.

Well, maybe this is the "one", the big problem and now the rest is smooth sailing
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #13
Jack
Registered Member

Default It Has Been Done Before

"I don’t feel any betrayal or resentment as I am surprised someone has not tried this before. Yet, maybe they have and were a little more discreet about it." Lonesome Dove

LD, Some were more discreet or at least not as open as the current crop seem to be, but I remember a few that were about as obvious as they could be back around 2002 & 2003 on aspd. Go back and review some of the pre-crash posts about Rooster and Welle from that time period.
Jack is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #14
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 49
Default What exactly is the problem?

As I read the opening post, it implies that the reviews are not accurate and are overstated.

On the surface, nothing wrong with helping a provider. Nothing wrong with this "pimp" type arrangement if both parties agree to it. We are all adults. As long as there is effort to promote and both parties agree to the compensation, nothing wrong with it. If they create reviews based upon ACTUAL facts of the session, then no problem there either.

While some may believe it is disgusting, illegal, dis-honest and otherwise void of any character, I would argue that two adults entering into an arrangement such as this in and of itself is none of our business.

Now what IS wrong about it? If the parties in question create a review that is overstated, then they are simply White Knights in some regards. If however they totally lie about the provider in a review and represent her in a way that is incorrect here on the board, then there is a foul. If they bump reviews for personal gain, then there is a foul.

I am not quite sure where the MAJOR issue is on this topic. If they are in contract with the provider, then why can they not be reviewed as long as it is honest? If they are simply writing a review, or trying to help a new provider get started then where is the problem? If in six months, their review is just like 20 others, did they do anything wrong by writing a review resulting in free pussy?

Simply put:
Write a review that is honest, accurate, and typical with the standards here on the site. You are not allowed to bump however for the purpose of self gain. If they are getting some free pussy on the side for helping them with ads, pricing, business concepts etc. then it is none of my business.

Isn't the question here about honesty in the reviews and how it affects the integrity of this site? Is there a conflict of interest? Possibly, but not any more than a Mod writing a review of a session. How can one not argue that with the power a Mod has that their reviews are not possibly "biased" in either direction. I personally could care less as I look at who is writing the review and judge the accuracy based upon who wrote it.

I can appreciate the effort to maintain high standards such as what T-Bone suggested, but aside from writing a false review for gain, and bumping reviews which possibly makes the site less appealing I am confused as to what the problem is.

I was once told by one of the BIG mods on another site that a person could not write an honest review if they got some type of compensation. I pointed out that would affect Private Connection and any other discounted session. You write a review of the session and I will give you a $50 discount. It IS POSSIBLE to write an honest review even if the session were free. It depends on the person writing it and the "bad" reviews usually involve a WK. I recently was asked by a provider to write a review of her and I still intend to do so. Before I do however, I showed her the pros and cons that I would write just to let her know what she was asking for. As much as I like her, as much as she might do for me that is YMMV, I still refuse to write anything that is not factually accurate specifically revealing the details, good or bad. I have over the years been offered free pussy to write a review. If I lie to promote her, then I am wrong in doing so and would expect the wrath of the Owner. However, if I write a review that is just as accurate as the first time I saw her, then it really does not matter what I paid for it. To me it is a character issue. I would write a bad review about my mother if need be, God rest her soul. It is all about HONEST and ACCURATE reviews....nothing more
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:05 PM   #15
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
"I don’t feel any betrayal or resentment as I am surprised someone has not tried this before. Yet, maybe they have and were a little more discreet about it." Lonesome Dove

LD, Some were more discreet or at least not as open as the current crop seem to be, but I remember a few that were about as obvious as they could be back around 2002 & 2003 on aspd. Go back and review some of the pre-crash posts about Rooster and Welle from that time period.

Jack, I heard about those guys back when I was very active on ASPD at that time but frankly I could care less about reading anything on ASPD at this time for obvious reasons. Actually, I had forgotten about them when I made my post earlier, so I agree that this has been done before.

Introuble, I will point out that overstating a review is not what I understand the term WK to mean. I always thought a WK was someone who would come riding to the rescue of a provider due to a perceived, or actual, problem with something about her or her services which was usually done after a bad review. If this group is posting either false reviews or inflated reviews then they are doing the Wall Street shuffle... pump and dump. The ole pump and dump does nobody any good since the truth always comes out about the providers who are like that. I know there are a ton of them in the Houston area and I am sure there are an equal number of those kinds of providers in the DFW area as well.

While I do agree that if the two parties make an arraignment that is mutually beneficial, I don’t see an issue UNLESS the system is being gamed by making either inflated or false reviews which would then be a conspiracy of fraud being perpetuated by both reviewer and provider since both are involved in the posting of false/misleading reviews.
guest041110 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women