Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2014, 10:40 PM   #1
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Conversation

Ladies, how important is a little "get to know you" convo when meeting a guy?
Can you just jump right in as soon as he ( or yourself if it's an outcall) walks through the door?
I find it much more exhilarating to just jump in first with the fuckfest activities, then maybe a little pillow talk in the recharge phase of things.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:42 PM   #2
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

What's conversation????
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:46 PM   #3
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Lol IKR?!
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:03 PM   #4
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess I talk to much, I'm much more to the point now after seeing negative responses on some of my reviews about talking. But after the hello, a hug, and I ask how his day/ week has been to get a sense of his personality. After that, all naked and get it on! I personally feel a little more comfortable and personal from a bit of chit chat. I just keep it to a minimum these days! Recharge phase is perfect time for the small talk!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:23 AM   #5
Interstellar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I am kind of like little conv. It seems like a foreplay. I like to search about the provider before the meeting. My favorite part beside those sexy pics in the showcase is the provider's biography. It gives me more sense about the provider's personality. There, a lot of hobbyists like GFE phisically, but I am the one likes GFE emotionally. Well, it's individual preference.
Interstellar is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:14 AM   #6
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

My schedule is usually pretty tight so while I don't mind chatting that isn't what I'm paying for. That's the beauty of the Latin agencies. There is no language barrier with my junk.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 06:07 AM   #7
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It has been mentioned by several that I like to talk & here's the thing about conversation: There are many gentlemen who are just extremely charismatic and talkative themselves, so once they start chatting it's easy for me to fall into due to the fact that this world is a form of the hospitality business & also, I enjoy getting to know people to some extent more or less to get a feel for their personality, like Amy said. That being said, I have met people, said "hello" & then started heating up the kitchen within the first 10 seconds before. I don't have to say a word, if you let me know that you'd prefer not to, it's just that I prefer getting to know people and think that it makes things much more fun. That's why many will attest to the fact that while I may chat on occasion, I also make up for it by adding additional time to compensate for that. Some of my brunch guests love talking as much as I do, so if someone is jumping into the conversation with me, it makes me think they enjoy it as well. I did have one guy visit several times who did not say one word from the time he walked thru the door until the time he walked back out again, it seemed strange, but I figured he was of the opinion of the less said the better, which may indeed be good idea.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 06:23 AM   #8
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

^^^^

Old 04-29-2014, 07:56 AM   #9
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^^^^^^

Boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:12 AM   #10
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I consider my self relatively sane ;-) and so I like to chat to determine if the woman is batshitcrazy or normal. I won't start until I get a sense of the mental make-up via verbal conversation. Even if she can suck a mean dick I won't come back if I think she's nuts.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:17 AM   #11
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to talk. Helps me get a better sense of the person sitting before me. But alas, I also prefer longer engagements and building relationships. Not much talking you can do in a 15 or 30 min session. If we already have rapport together or have talked on the phone a few times, that is different. But I don't really have the revolving door approach to my appointments. Some people appreciate it and are enjoy the conversation... others (obviously) are only looking for the most BANG for their buck.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:19 AM   #12
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
^^^^^^^^^

Boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.

~

Well excuse me for trying to save bandwidth, but if you insist....

Old 04-29-2014, 08:34 AM   #13
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I just go with the flow....

If we talk we talk, if she gets busy or is receptive to gettin busy then we may talk later.

I've only had conversation affect my time once so it doesn't bother me one way or the other.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:10 AM   #14
texasaggie96
Valued Poster

I think it is a good thing - my take is that for optimum fun, mind and body have to both be attractive.
texasaggie96 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:10 AM   #15
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Every gentleman is different, and I try to gauge what type of approach each fellow needs: couch with a glass of Jameson or bed with a tube of lube. A lot depends upon how much time a fellow books; if I have someone reserve an hour, I know that there won't be a lot of chit chat. Most of my appointments are multi-hour, and those gents like to get acquainted over a refreshment and let things progress at a natural pace, which makes me relaxed and more comfortable. I'm not strict on timekeeping and rarely have a time-conscious schedule, so if we get to talking too much, I can be flexible and add a wee bit to make sure that the fellow gets his BCD time.

For some gentlemen, the friendly conversation and companionship is JUST as important in the GFE as the main event.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women