Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42363
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-23-2011, 08:50 AM   #1
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Rates

I was hoping to get some male perspectives on a providers rates. I stupidly spent 30 mins in a text dispute with a gentleman this morning about my rates. Needless to say, the conversation did not end well. In fact, at one point he told me "I have friends in the business and we talk". When I asked if that was a threat to damage my reputation based on the fact that he thought I was overpriced, he then ended the conversation with a "do not text me again!!"

When I decided to increase my rates just a little at the first of the year, I did it based on the competitive rates of women my age. I considered my reputation, my reviews, my all inclusive menu and my skills. I dropped my half hour sessions (except to established clients on occassion). My rates are still cheaper than many others in this profession.

So this has me wondering....

What is YOUR opinion on our rates? Just how low do you think we shoud go? Do you think it is ok to haggle with a provider over her rates? What is considered 'TOO high'?
Old 02-23-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Your rates seem to be right in line based on your stellar reputation and outstanding service.

Its like any other business though. It is market driven and I assume you will see a decrease in work if the rate was too high. Now, thats not always a bad thing. My motto is business is less work, but more money. The hard part is finding that sweet spot where you are making a larger profit by increased rates, but not having to work more.

As far as haggling, I don't do it. My theory is that it leaves a bad taste in the providers mouth which might affect the quality of the session.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:17 AM   #3
Jim_n_BatonRouge
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I agree with what Stick said.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:20 AM   #4
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You will never please everyone on this subject as each has their own limits of what they are willing to spend. For me 350 is about my limit. It would take someone I just couldn't resist to spend more.
I don't know what your rates are but you should be able to ask for whatever you want. If you are successful at those rates then alls well and if not adjust.
I'm sure the other providers, location, and some other criteria will dictate some to the set rate.
I personally would not haggle about rates, if I thought they were too high I would just move on, no need to start any drama. Only time I've ever discussed rates is if I wanted something special and being a repeat visitor.
Good luck LilRed.........
Old 02-23-2011, 09:51 AM   #5
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

While we can't post our rates in open forums anymore, I can say it is a good bit below your 350 limit breastfan.

Sick, you are right. It was a business decision that would make my life better. With the small increase, I can comfortably see one to two clients a day. Go home, cook dinner and watch my favorite tv show at night. I can have a life with friends and date a little and have some normalcy. It would be hard to go back to 6 half hour appointments a day to make the same amount. The increase has not hurt my business at all.

But in any business, a clients needs have to be assessed and taken into consideration too. That's when I turn to you guys for help. Your opinions do matter.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:55 AM   #6
ITGuy71
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26
Lightbulb One step further

I have to agree with Stick on your rates being more than fair with your level of service. I really appreciate the no upsell attitude you bring to your wonderful sessions. Nothing irritates me more than getting a providers rate for a 1hr or 1.5hrs just to have them then try to upsell to make it a "gfe" session, and let’s face it once you do that all illusion of accepting compensation for "time" vs. selling the "service" goes out the jail cell window.

I would also like to commend you on your rates for slightly extended appointments under 3hrs. I think a lot of providers really miss the boat on this one by inflating their extended rates to where you might as well just have two 1hr sessions than go for the more enjoyable extended session. To further explain, your 1hr rate already includes prep time and incidentals that I hope you do for each appt., and I know you do Red, so why do some providers want to charge almost double for the client who doesn't want to be rushed out the door. Makes little sense to me, I mean if you charge just a little extra for that extra 30min to 1hr of time you make it more appealing to your clients, and at the same time you increase your income without having to increase the number of clients you see. Like stick said more money less work.

As far as haggling goes that’s the equivalent to a provider upselling services and it leaves a cheap taste in my mouth, IMHO.

ITguy71
Old 02-23-2011, 10:06 AM   #7
here4now
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I was just thinking about rates last night and after looking at some of the ridiculously low rates that some claim to charge on BP. Most of them are probably BS, but if a provider is almost giving it away, then I am fairly certain that she does not care about the volume or the nature of her clients. I stay as far away as possible. Though I have not seen Red, I have been on here long enough to know her reputation is stellar and to charge a little more to allow for personal time is a decision well made. If someone doesn't want to pay the price, send them on their way with a "good riddance."
Old 02-23-2011, 12:12 PM   #8
Maleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

What the market will bare/bear!
Old 02-23-2011, 12:18 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I also raised my rates this year...just by 25 bucks each session.....
I also dont upsell for ANYTHING....

I have not been hurt with the increase either..I think a client will realize "quality" when he sees it and go "for the best bang for his buck"........

As for my regular clientelle,they will see perks such as halfhour specials available to them

yes there will always be hagglers,but i just state my peace & move on....for each haggler out there,there is another new AWESOME client in the waiting!

I think that you are fine where you are at babe.....you have a great rep & great reviews....we ladies need to stand on our reps & feel confident with our choices!!
Old 02-23-2011, 01:54 PM   #10
lcladj
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I never understand why someone asks to haggle over prices. Would you go to a restaurant and ask for a reduced price if you are going to eat only half the meal? If you can't afford the price, pick a different item!

As far as raising rates, if expenses go up so must rates. I don't see gas prices getting lower anytime soon, so it will have a ripple effect on product prices.

As has been said for a long time, you get what you pay for.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #11
haya1300
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

No hobbiest should every argue with what a lady wants to charge. Who are we to tell someone what the worth of their service is. Its really quite simple.....charge what you want....if someone wants to see you, they will. If your rate is more then they can afford, then they either need to save up, or move on to someone more in their price range.

I've seen ladies ranging from 200 an hr to a 1k min for 2 hrs, up to 2k for overnights....so again, its all in what your comfortable with.

Cheers
Old 02-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #12
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I have been with ladies as low as $$.5 per hour and as high as $$$$. I have decided that there is no such thing as bad pussy, see other thread. But there are bad sessions. I have not been with ladies from BP nor any lady at the $$ rate, just cuz I hear stories of rushing, CBJ, etc. I only see ladies that have a good rep and are fair in the market. My max is really $$$ not due to affordability but I come away from session that I paid $$$$ thinking damn that was not worth the extra $ to me. I should have called someone else.

I have had overnights and extended sessions but price per hour typically goes down if for example a two hour engagement is just double the price of the first hour, I only book the hour. I would rather two separate one hours. I would book the two hour if there were some price break like the 4 hours and overnights tend to get. I prefer the two hour but feel like I am not getting all the bang for my buck for a two hour, just me. Honestly ladies how many of you book two hours on a regular basis? Just curious as to my thoughts on the two hour.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #13
williamsburg
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

LilRed, Let me see if I understand what everyone is saying about you:

1) you have a stellar reputation for providing very high quality service.
2) you offer extended time for only a nominal increase in fee.
3) you include a wonderful menu of special services in your base rate without any upselling.
4) you have a devoted clientele who think you are a very good value, and keep coming back to you over and over.
5) your reviews are exemplary.

Seems to me that you are right where you want to be. Please tell me why you spent even one minute haggling? This gentleman obviously did not do his homework.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #14
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsburg View Post

Seems to me that you are right where you want to be. Please tell me why you spent even one minute haggling? This gentleman obviously did not do his homework.
I agree.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #15
Guest051920
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I'm going to go against the grain of most women and men with my rant. I have seen ladies with prices from $$$$$$$ to .60.Its her body if that is her price then accept it or move on.Sex is a lot more intimate for women than men. Its not a car,house,appliance,ect.Produc ers set their price and consumers purchase at that price.Producers will adjust accordingly.I'm no Economist but isn't the price point set by supply and demand.A lady on BP is not always high volume and low quality some do not know about other mediums or just do not want to be on a board.Just because a lady is on an established site does not mean she is high quality;just as being a HDH does not mean you are the cream of the crop.I've been fortunate to have my toes curled in a session by all variety.

I HATE when guys post comments about fees and services in my review.Who cares if you would not pay that amount or don't agree with the services. Men don't worry about how other men spend their money. Haggling over price causes more problems for the rest of us.While others are trying to schedule you are tying up her phone line and aggravating her.I'm mad you spent 30 minutes with this foolishness.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women