Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42285
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2015, 07:49 PM   #1
Sheep Herder
BANNED

Encounters: 3
Default Providers with tattoos

I happened to be at a location today when a young lady came in to turn her application in she was well dressed seemed intelligent and was a recent graduate of the red mccombs business school at UT (which I didn't even know existed at UT until she told me) I introduced myself and took her into a conference room so I could have some insight to tell the other board members. As we talked I noticed a tattoo on her hand and commented about her "nice body art" she then told me about the "artist" and the reason for the tattoo. Of course we won't hire her because she has a tattoo. I wonder how many of you feel the same way about ladies with tattoos? I guess it's expected on carnival workers, prostitutes and oil field trash but when your paying for the illusion does the tramp stamp ever ruin it for you? I notice many of you mention tattoos and that you didn't think they were distracting I assume that you do find some distracting...

I bet red mccombs daughters and grand daughters don't have tramp stamps!
Sheep Herder is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 07:59 PM   #2
Kuhlarrow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 125

Good to know UT keeps churning out "winners" with worthless degrees! They sure are dumbing down and minimizing the degrees of THOSE of US who got them when a University Degree ACTUALLY meant you HAD an education...

Unfortunately too many don the Hepatitus "A"rt magnet stamp of approval so finding one without is like finding a libtard with a brain - rather impossible.

It's rather sad that "the machines" have caused people to lose the ability to communicate in person to person dialogue so much they must "talk through their tattoos"...true testament to the dumbing down of our once great Nation. Think of it, BEFORE man could communicate via dialogue, prose or written word Neanderthals drew on cave walls & themselves BCUZ they couldn't communicate by any other means...so evolution is NOW going BACKWARDS...

There are SOME non-tattooed Honey's but rare indeed. I can only think of very very few (Linnea, SexxySamantha, Claire of SGBJ, Willow of SGBJ...and these are now mainly gone from our midst...) and of course there are many others. But WHO?
Kuhlarrow is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:44 PM   #3
Kuhlarrow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 125

Here's ONE and she's AWESOME too...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1508747

Kuhlarrow is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 06:58 AM   #4
Bob McV
Subgenius

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep Herder View Post
I happened to be at a location today when a young lady came in to turn her application in she was well dressed seemed intelligent and was a recent graduate of the red mccombs business school at UT (which I didn't even know existed at UT until she told me) I introduced myself and took her into a conference room so I could have some insight to tell the other board members. As we talked I noticed a tattoo on her hand and commented about her "nice body art" she then told me about the "artist" and the reason for the tattoo. Of course we won't hire her because she has a tattoo. I wonder how many of you feel the same way about ladies with tattoos? I guess it's expected on carnival workers, prostitutes and oil field trash but when your paying for the illusion does the tramp stamp ever ruin it for you? I notice many of you mention tattoos and that you didn't think they were distracting I assume that you do find some distracting...

I bet red mccombs daughters and grand daughters don't have tramp stamps!
Was she qualified for the position, and wasn't extended an offer solely based on the fact you saw a tattoo? How strange and myopic. If you have the time and desire I would love to hear your explanation on how having a tattoo makes one unemployable. Does the same stand for other body modifications? Do you not hire people with pierced ears, or breast implants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow View Post
Good to know UT keeps churning out "winners" with worthless degrees! They sure are dumbing down and minimizing the degrees of THOSE of US who got them when a University Degree ACTUALLY meant you HAD an education...
You have based the entire quality of her education, and the educational system as a whole based on the fact she has a tattoo? Do you extend that to the military as well are soldiers dumbed down because they have a tattoo?

Quote:
Unfortunately too many don the Hepatitus "A"rt magnet stamp of approval so finding one without is like finding a libtard with a brain - rather impossible.
Actually contracting Hepatitis C is fairly rare with less that 30K cases of acute Hepatitis C reported in 2013, and while it is possible to contract it from poorly sanitized tattooing, it is far from a probability.

Quote:
It's rather sad that "the machines" have caused people to lose the ability to communicate in person to person dialogue so much they must "talk through their tattoos"...true testament to the dumbing down of our once great Nation. Think of it, BEFORE man could communicate via dialogue, prose or written word Neanderthals drew on cave walls & themselves BCUZ they couldn't communicate by any other means...so evolution is NOW going BACKWARDS...
Interesting theory, but there hasn't been an era since man learned to use tools that has been absent of body modifications. The reasons behind such is as varied as the reasons anyone has every acquired art. I don't think that getting any body modification in and of itself is a sign of (lacking) intellect or ability to communicate. Austinite Erik Sprague was a doctoral candidate until he chose the change career paths. I assure you he is far more eloquent and articulate than either of us (when he isn't on stage entertaining a crowd)

Quote:
There are SOME non-tattooed Honey's but rare indeed. I can only think of very very few (Linnea, SexxySamantha, Claire of SGBJ, Willow of SGBJ...and these are now mainly gone from our midst...) and of course there are many others. But WHO?
I understand we all like different things, but I don't see how owning art that you personally don't approve of should indicate anything more than that. I know a great many tattooed and non-tattooed people over the years. I would be hard pressed to draw any generalizations based on that detail alone.
Bob McV is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:18 AM   #5
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

The truth is, no matter how much we would like for it not to be so, we are all being judged (and I'm not only speaking of the hobby) by how we look on a regular basis. It doesn't just go for tattoos, but how we choose to dress, how we carry ourselves, etc. One does not have to agree with it, but it is unwise to be oblivious to the fact that is happening all the time.

I have chosen, during my mid 20s, to become what many may consider, heavily tattooed. Not for a moment I forgot that society labels people, so I have also chosen to be able to conceal them if so needed. I navigated the financial world for quite a bit without a single person being aware I had a tattoo. Inconvenient? Surely, but unfortunately necessary because perception can quickly become reality and I would hate to lose money because someone judged me less capable based on my personal choices. No matter how I felt about the subject of being accepted, I always realized that I will not change how people think, but I cannot allow these biased thoughts to cloud my own judgment and that's all I could do.

How does one use this sort of bias to one's advantage? You play their game. In the RW, I always dress appropriately, tip well, and respect everyone I do business with and I am easily seen as one of their best customers. I get treated differently in a good way because they are blind by their assumptions. If they knew what I did, and that I have several tattoos everywhere where they can't see, I certainly would be treated completely different.

Be aware it is happening, monitor your own personal biases, avoid doing the same to others, and carry on.

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:42 AM   #6
omahah/l
Gaining Momentum

get some ink risk hep c !!!!!!!!! a lady with a great body with ink all over it is a turn off...young girls with great bods do all the time.ever where...explain to kids and grandkids please when time comes !!!
omahah/l is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:45 AM   #7
oneman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am a little more tolerable. I have hired those with tats. I generally will use them as labor but I seldom move them up into the team leader position. The more important positions such as assistant manager, managers, general managers, and area managers will never have people will tats. They represent me, and I won't allow them to represent me in any negative way.

One time, a lady was done with her interview, and I thought, what an idiot. Then as she left her chair, turned around, and walked away, I saw that butt, and I hired her. She was slow mentally and physically. Sometimes, I used to wonder, what was I thinking, why did I hire her. Then when I would see her from behind, I knew it was an eye candy hire, best butt that I have ever seen.
oneman is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 10:34 AM   #8
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll totally admit I judge others on their tats.

Tattoos that can't be covered up by a suit = not wanting to take part in corporate world.
Cheap shitty tats = implusive, make bad decisions because they don't do their research.
Trendy tats (tribal, cherries on boobs, bows on legs, etc.) = sheep.
Names of kids or family members = Family is #1 with them. You generally will catch a lot of flack (or a beating) if you disrespect their family.
Name of SO = SO is a possessive psycho, most likely have emotional baggage from that.
Artistic, well-done, expensive tats I haven't found a common theme. The only thing I've noticed is those people tend to think outside the box and plan ahead.

I don't have any tattoos since commitment is not my strong suit.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:02 AM   #9
BigGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Growing up in a military family and then serving myself, tattoos are almost a right of passage. Yet I always knew that one day I would be out in the professional world. I always planned on getting a tattoo, and planned on placing it on my shoulder so that I could show it when I wanted and have it covered when necessary.

I also held out for many years looking for the "right" tattoo. Unfortunately, that ended one drunken night out with a best friend on a road trip. "Had" to get one that night and settled for one. The night is still memorable. The tattoo? Not so much.
BigGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:22 AM   #10
oneman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuy13 View Post
Growing up in a military family and then serving myself, tattoos are almost a right of passage. Yet I always knew that one day I would be out in the professional world. I always planned on getting a tattoo, and planned on placing it on my shoulder so that I could show it when I wanted and have it covered when necessary.

I also held out for many years looking for the "right" tattoo. Unfortunately, that ended one drunken night out with a best friend on a road trip. "Had" to get one that night and settled for one. The night is still memorable. The tattoo? Not so much.
Hmmm. You must have been in a different military. I come from a military family, and I served in the military, no tats on any of us. I didn't even know anyone in the military with a tat but I served with people that were pretty intelligent, no grunts.
oneman is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:38 AM   #11
glade55
BANNED

Talking

...sheep as in followers ..yes..one gets one and rest feel like they need to get one....

why get a tattoo if you gonna cover it up ? do you go around checking out your own tattoos in mirrors at your house ?

real dark AA's you cant see them on them...

bbw with tatts ..really ?

cremation ashe tatts......
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 01:51 PM   #12
BigGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneman View Post
Hmmm. You must have been in a different military. I come from a military family, and I served in the military, no tats on any of us. I didn't even know anyone in the military with a tat but I served with people that were pretty intelligent, no grunts.
My Grandfather retired as a Commander in the Navy. Father a Chief in same. They both had tats, dad had more than a few. I went USAF. Saw them all the time, but most tried to keep them discrete. I was in a high tech field, but a lot of techies also like tats. Later in my career (I was in from 84-99), I think the military started not taking new recruits that had "visible" tats.
BigGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 02:52 PM   #13
a10bomb
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Tattoos are not my thing since I have an issue with needles. But it is good to see another bigot response from our resident racist bigot Kuhl and the gang. You know what I will drop the gang part in no way should we compare Kuhl to Kool and the Gang IJS

Anyway I was never really a big fan of tattoos on ladies until I started seeing more of them and some of them are very colorful and very well done so while I will probably never get one myself I have no problems with others getting them you know why...IT'S NOT MY BODY!!!

With that being said be careful about getting them when you are drunk ladies

a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 04:36 PM   #14
Sheep Herder
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Yes a visible tattoo makes her unemployable the conservative customers tend to find tattoos offensive and we are not hiring people that are customers might possibly find offensive. It's her right to get a tattoo and it's are right to not hire her because she has a tattoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McV View Post
Was she qualified for the position, and wasn't extended an offer solely based on the fact you saw a tattoo? How strange and myopic. If you have the time and desire I would love to hear your explanation on how having a tattoo makes one unemployable. Does the same stand for other body modifications? Do you not hire people with pierced ears, or breast implants?

You have based the entire quality of her education, and the educational system as a whole based on the fact she has a tattoo? Do you extend that to the military as well are soldiers dumbed down because they have a tattoo?

Actually contracting Hepatitis C is fairly rare with less that 30K cases of acute Hepatitis C reported in 2013, and while it is possible to contract it from poorly sanitized tattooing, it is far from a probability.

Interesting theory, but there hasn't been an era since man learned to use tools that has been absent of body modifications. The reasons behind such is as varied as the reasons anyone has every acquired art. I don't think that getting any body modification in and of itself is a sign of (lacking) intellect or ability to communicate. Austinite Erik Sprague was a doctoral candidate until he chose the change career paths. I assure you he is far more eloquent and articulate than either of us (when he isn't on stage entertaining a crowd)

I understand we all like different things, but I don't see how owning art that you personally don't approve of should indicate anything more than that. I know a great many tattooed and non-tattooed people over the years. I would be hard pressed to draw any generalizations based on that detail alone.
Sheep Herder is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 04:43 PM   #15
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

I've always believed that the perfect tattoo for a provider is on her inner thigh and says, in very small print, "If you can read this, you owe me $200."
CoverMe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women