Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 259
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48289
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2017, 03:13 PM   #1
TexasJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Protocol for provider NCNS?

I set an appointment by PM today with a well-reviewed and apparently repected provider. She screened me then gave me two time choices and told me to text her and she would give me the address. I texted her my time choice and never heard another word from her. I re-texted, PMed, and called, receiving complete radio silence. As this has never happened to me before, I'm curious what the protocol is. Do I review her? Or just forget it and move on?
TexasJoe is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:48 PM   #2
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Post her name here to warn others of her time wasting ways, I'm sure you're not the first or the last, maybe her phone battery died LOL
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 04:06 PM   #3
sparrow1122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I guess your time choices were bad for her.
Since you did not have a time set up and you were not on the way to her place since you did not have an address, it is classified as radio silence. It happens. Unprofessional as it may be, you were not out time or money.
Vent and move on.
sparrow1122 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 04:21 PM   #4
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Name her and let her defend herself, of forget her and move on. There are always other ladies to see....IMO
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 04:32 PM   #5
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Your frustration is well justified but technically speaking you did not have an appointment if she did not confirm the time.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 04:35 PM   #6
TexasJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

She gave me the general area and said to text her and she would give me the address. She gave me 2 choices for times.
TexasJoe is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 07:01 AM   #7
sparrow1122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Throw out the name and move on.
sparrow1122 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 01:58 PM   #8
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJoe View Post
She gave me the general area and said to text her and she would give me the address. She gave me 2 choices for times.
when U set a time that is agreed too by both then it would be a NCNS.
i have had a few in the last 60 days.
i have had them call a hour after or call back at the time asking to push back an hour.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 07:43 AM   #9
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

My definition of a NC/NS is this:
The two of you set a time/date, she gives you the location, you arrive and text/call her you're there and you don't hear from her. I would wait 24 hours to see if she responds; if she doesn't, that to me is a NC/NS.

I think guys are a little quick on the trigger sometimes without considering real-world scenarios that might happen to her. But 24 hours should be enough time for her to respond.

Edit: And FUCK that "general location" shit. I want an actual address, not interested in playing Where's Waldo.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 03:32 PM   #10
LtDale
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

As a rule of thumb how long will you give a lady before considering it a NCNS?
LtDale is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 11:08 AM   #11
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtDale View Post
As a rule of thumb how long will you give a lady before considering it a NCNS?
If you're asking me, I used give 30-40 minutes. Now, it's rare if I stay in the parking lot for more than 20 minutes trying to contact her. I figure she either:
Screwed up her schedule.
Fell asleep.
Got a better offer.
Hit the Lotto.

Edit: And ladies, that 20 minutes isn't a hard and fast rule, lol.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 11:26 AM   #12
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Prolongus, that is VERY generous in my opinion. More than 10 minutes seems to be the cut off for me. I can always get other shit done.

Unless- a fella is communicating, letting me know what's what.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 12:34 PM   #13
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

First, let us establish what a comfirmed appointment is.

For example, if I pm a provider and request an afternoon appointment after 2 but before 6, and she says she can do three, that IS NOT a confirmed appointment. I must reply that is ok. Then she must ALSO give a reply with at least the closest intersection to be at and call 5 minutes before appointment.

2 way confirmation or it isnt a confirmation at all. None of the rest applies unless that happens.

Given there is a confirmation of an appointment

I do get that the exact location doesn't need to be given before then.

HOWEVER, if you dont give the exact location, and I have to sit in a parking lot of a hotel or gas station, when I call or text, please respond in a timely manner. After 5 minutes with no response, I start to wonder. If you need 5 more minutes, its okay to just let me know that. Dont make me sit 5 minutes and think you flaked at the last minute.

Factor traffic. Don't give yourself 15 minutes to drive somewhere that takes 30 minutes to drive to even without traffic.

If I am not going to be at the designated location to call 5 minutes before the appointment, I will pull over and text you that Im running 5 minutes late.

However, if your time has gotten completely away from you and your going to need 15 to 30 minutes more before you are ready. Do not wait until I call to tell me that.

I will like wise call you an hour or two before the appointment if I know Im running late.

Both parties need to be prepared to accept a cancelation or reschedule if they are going to be more than 15 minutes late.

By all means, let each other know as soon as possible that you have to cancel. If you are not sure communicate that and give the other person the opportunity to rescedule.

Finally, be forgiving.

Hobbiest's significant others can throw wrenches into plans without notice. Sometimes it isn't feasible to reach out to the provider without risking outing yourself.

Providers also, believe it or not are people with real lives. Shit happens.

I would suggest neither party let the whole world know after only one infraction. If after 2 cancelations or extreme tardiness, then feel free to post on the boards about it.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 04:22 PM   #14
APerfectCircle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Grean - you are right on with what constitutes a NC/NS. I have been NC/NS several times, and my rule is that if they get back to me within a day and try to make it up to me, then we're cool. If I don't hear from them, then I start to think about posting in CoEd to let other people know. Of course I'm a giant pussy, so I've only ratted on about half of them, but I'll work on that part.
APerfectCircle is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 05:55 AM   #15
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJoe View Post
I set an appointment by PM today with a well-reviewed and apparently repected provider. She screened me then gave me two time choices and told me to text her and she would give me the address. I texted her my time choice and never heard another word from her. I re-texted, PMed, and called, receiving complete radio silence. As this has never happened to me before, I'm curious what the protocol is. Do I review her? Or just forget it and move on?
move on, obviously she did... lol some girls are very popular hun, just try again if u really want to see her.

We do have lives too ya know... things come up and once u have been in this field for a while you understand that ; "If you build it they will come."
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women