Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 259
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48288
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2016, 09:25 AM   #1
FemiLove
VERIFIED ELITE COCKSUCKER

User ID: 362819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default HOW POPULAR ARE OVERNIGHT SESSIONS?

I would like to hear from gals and guys if overnite sessions are popular here in Dallas? They could be done with one guy or 2 or more guys or doubles with another gal or even with couples and allow for longer wilder roleplays at a couple of locations and more prolonged wilder intimacy at the incall or outcall. Do you gals like them compared to other multihour sessions? Do you guys have a strong interest? I have done a few now at Colettes and some roleplays starting at other clubs and bars which got quite wild.I think they are fun and creative in a naughty way.
FemiLove is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 09:47 AM   #2
funtimesforme
Gaining Momentum

I have never tried it before Im afraid I would run out of bullets after an hour then what would we do all night. The role plays would be fun but I dont know if you need it all night.
funtimesforme is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 10:49 AM   #3
mustache
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

There was a provider who was active not to long ago Kallie she only did over nights. So there had to be some interest never tried I was grandfathered into the hourly rate to difficult for me to get away for the night.
mustache is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 10:52 AM   #4
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Four out of my last five sessions were overnights. It isn't MSOG I seek but rather to be free from the pressure of limited time. It also takes me quite awhile to cum and besides, the GFE is better when you are sharing a bed all night! Otherwise my minimum is 2 hours. I am probably not representative of the norm though.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 02:14 PM   #5
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice comments I have not done too many overnights until recently and have found that they allowed for more kissing and fondling of my pussy and breasts while I could lick and suck more on the guys cock and balls and really get into feelings. I like the passion in overnights. The recent overnights at Colettes were very very wild and any guys who want to do overnights with me at Colettes, please let me know. I also love the wilder roleplays going to clubs and then back to my incall. I think we explored our forbidden wild sides by having a lot more time. I agree that just to fuck, you don't really need an overnight although I was pleasantly surprised recently by a gentleman who fucked me and creamed for a couple of hours and then in the middle of the night rolled over on me and fucked me again. The feeling of his cum filling my pussy in the middle of the night was hot and we both just went back to sleep with his cum dripping out of my pussy. It was quite intimate.
Old 12-27-2016, 02:26 PM   #6
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

honestly i enjoy them cause its fun to chit chat before and after sexytimes even bout petty stuff. i used to do them but cant anymore.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 02:33 PM   #7
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

What is Colettes?
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 02:50 PM   #8
London-James
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 370016
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
What is Colettes?
If this is the place I'm thinking of, Colette's is the the polyamorous club in Dallas. My standing rule is I will only go on Couple's Night with a date or a girlfriend of mine as the environment/vibe is just different, and in my opinion, better.
London-James is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 03:03 PM   #9
London-James
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 370016
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello, Love,

I've been traveling so much, I just recently noticed the nuances of Dallas now that I've sat still for a moment, though I'm up and traveling again.

We are all only experts in our own experiences so my situation may be different. To answer your question about overnights, I will say that for me, most of my patrons are not from Dallas; most are here for business. Most do prefer overnights or extended engagements because we've built that rapport. In regards to Dallas patrons, I haven't noticed overnights being a big thing here; more so one (1) to four (4) hour engagements.

I think overnights are amazing and it's not because of the financial aspect. I have fun getting dolled up for someone, man or woman (God women are just amazing), then seducing each other over dinner and then greedily attacking one another because we've both just built one another up to a breaking point. It's enjoyable picking out full lingerie sets, role playing, exploring one another's body. I know it's not always possible due to time constraints for one party or the other but overnights for me have always been mind-blowing. Maybe things will shift after the holidays.

My Best,

LJ
London-James is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 04:16 PM   #10
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

London, your experiences sound wonderful. I hope to meet men who enjoy an upscale evening of mutual seduction and fantasy play. Hour or two hour sessions focus on fucking and sucking which I need badly but overnights allow for really getting to learn about the man and his fantasies and deeper erotic needs and desires which I try to fulfill over time. I think having regular overnights with a man is like an erotic marriage where we can satisfy our sexual side without the other baggage getting in the way.
Old 12-27-2016, 04:33 PM   #11
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Colettes ia a swinger club here is Dallas that I find to be very classy and upscale and allow me to explore group play with attractive strangers in a unique way. Friday there are single men eager to seduce and I feel the sexual tension as I move to the various rooms to watch others fucking. It is hot being so desired and to be able to touch a man or woman and let him or her know I want to play without any obligations. I can give in to my deeper sexual needs and desires. On Saturdays, it is just couples and I have not gone there on a Saturday yet. I love the sexual tension and cant wait to go there with more men who enjoy that open atmosphere. On a Saturday it will be fun seducing a couple or just another hot woman wanting to touch and taste))))
Old 12-27-2016, 06:56 PM   #12
cheyenne5254
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

OMG! I would love to go to Collet's with you!
cheyenne5254 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 07:14 PM   #13
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cheyenne, lets do it for sure)) We need to do it as a hot overnight. Both hot there and hot when we get back to my place))) The hours at Colettes are 10pm to 4am. I think it is best going around 11 or 1130pm and closing the place down after we have some wild play with the guys and gals) It would be fun watching you in action with some gals and you watching me with some guys as well as playing with each other during the entire evening. Lots of eyes on us))
Old 12-27-2016, 07:20 PM   #14
cheyenne5254
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

YES!! Sounds so HOT!! Are you in Dallas all time?
cheyenne5254 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 07:27 PM   #15
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I have done many of them, as Brandonfan stated earlier, the pressure of time is alleviated, and both parties become much more relaxed. However, I would only do an overnight with someone I've seen a few times. They became quite regular with my ATF a little over a year ago.
lda523287 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women