Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70510
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47893
pyramider46370
bambino40514
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2015, 07:17 AM   #1
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This biz

I have been back in this biz for about 3 maybe 4 yrs after taking 10 yrs off.
Since I have been back in it I learned about all the internet ways to advertise and the rules of the game and how they have changed.
In my 30 plus yrs of off and on doing this business I have never undermined, belittled or accused a provider of doing anything that I did not have on paper or first hand knowledge off. I have never tried to hurt a client or make them feel less than. I pride myself in this.
I have helped lots of new providers when they come into the business asking only that they respect my business and don't use the info I provide them to help them to hurt me.
Since I have been back this last few years, I have been set up, lied to by providers, back stabbed, undermined, accused of doing things I would never do and with out proof other then their make believe voices in their heads.
I still try to help people clients and providers alike because I truly care about everyone's safety and not just my own.
Lately though I have had a bad taste in my mouth and have decided that I will not help anyone anymore.
Its a shame that this business has to be so cold, selfish and self centered when it should be the opposite.
The only way I will provide references from this point on is if the guy contacts me and tells me who he wants me to provide the reference too. I will no longer be accepting any calls from providers for references.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:15 PM   #2
RafaelH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It's a shame some people think they have to tear down others to build themselves up. You've been a big help to a lot of people, you helped me get established when I started hobbying locally, and I'll always thank you for that.
RafaelH is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women