Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2013, 01:35 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Now it is proven; Obama spent more time on the golf course than on the econony.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-As-On-Economy

According to the GAI, Obama spent over 900 hours playing golf and over 400 hours attending economy related meetings.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:23 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Snick
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:27 AM   #3
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sorry,
But I can't stand the guy myself but I have made more business decisions on a golf course than in my office.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:05 AM   #4
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Sorry,
But I can't stand the guy myself but I have made more business decisions on a golf course than in my office.
True, true. Unfortunately, Corneyhole is a janitor at some dirtbag Kommunity Kollege so his grasp of all things not concerning floor stripping is a little weak.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:59 AM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

This is to remind you that nothing here says that he made any decisions while in a meeting either. The simple fact is that he spent more time on the links (a golf term) then he did trying to solve the nation's economic woes with others in Washington. Since the GOP controls the house, how many of these outings involved playing with a republican?
Old 04-29-2013, 10:02 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I am of the opinion that the less time Obama spends fiddling with our economy the better...........

He is the most incompetent administrator we have had in a long long time; so the less time he monkey's about with things the better...let him play more rounds. Hell I wish he would double his rounds of playtime.....

And Obama is NOT making "deals" on the course that help Americans.....that is complete bullshit; his golf course deal making is exclusively giving away our taxpayer money to the likes of "green" energy scammers and other political cronies!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Obama is a lot like Warren G. Harding. He was charming and the women loved him. He was also an incompetent fool who signed off on things his underlings brought to him. He didn't understand what they were trying to do but just took their word that their actions were in the interest of the country. One of the biggest scandals in presidential history.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:46 AM   #8
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

.....much like MopBoy Q. Corneyhole, Trendaway, and gritsboy now do regarding "sources" and "links" to the brilliant observations they like to toss out here.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:56 AM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Presidential cronies mar golf date
It is no surprise that President Barack Obama did not want press photographers present while playing golf with Ron Kirk, Jim Crane and Tiger Woods this past weekend.

Ron Kirk is our current U.S. trade representative. He is a former lobbyist for Energy Future Holdings Corp. and Merrill Lynch.

Jim Crane owns Champion Energy Services, the fastest growing retail electric provider to our nation. They also supply electric and gas to the state of Illinois. He also owns the Houston Astros and is an ardent Obama donor.

During his first presidential campaign, Obama said, “I do not take a dime from lobbyists. And when I am elected president, no lobbyist will find a job in my White House.”

It is quite comical how the last member of the group, the formerly notorious Tiger Woods, is now the least scandalous member of the foursome.

Obama's Energy Loans Went To His Cronies:

http://www.sfgate.com/business/artic...ay-4184819.php
Old 04-29-2013, 10:58 AM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Stay on the golf course Mr. President, please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do America's middle class a favor and play more golf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-29-2013, 12:41 PM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Citation??? It is called American history. Look up Harding. Does the name Teapot Dome ring a bell?
Old 04-29-2013, 03:52 PM   #12
timpage
Account Disabled

The two board idiots are on a roll today and the knee-jerk words are "Scandal" and "middle-class"......

They must have received their double secret email instructions from Breitbart to get out and spread the word!

Breaking!
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #13
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This is to remind you that nothing here says that he made any decisions while in a meeting either. The simple fact is that he spent more time on the links (a golf term) then he did trying to solve the nation's economic woes with others in Washington. Since the GOP controls the house, how many of these outings involved playing with a republican?
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The two board idiots are on a roll today and the knee-jerk words are "Scandal" and "middle-class"......

They must have received their double secret email instructions from Breitbart to get out and spread the word!

Breaking!
Yeah, but did they get their decoder rings from their Lucky Charms so they can understand them?

Two mental midgets who probably can't even spell macroeconomics opining on whether the POTUS spends time on the economy and makes decisions. That's rich.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

If you and whirrly spent more time on the golf course it would give a breath of fresh air on this board.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:55 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Fucking idiots.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women