Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2017, 04:52 PM   #1
Lioness
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 290405
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What's your most awkward encounter?

I had a recent client insist that he wanted to marry me repeatedly throughout the encounter, and I didn't get the impression that he was joking, or on anything. When I agreed to entertain the fantasy for the session, he told me he was serious, volunteered all kinds of information about himself, and I felt sorry for the guy. I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't base a serious relationship off of a one time sexual encounter. He then tells me he wants to be a cuckold. Ok, explains why he wants to make a provider his wife, but still!

Then there was a kid who emailed me, ignoring the clearly stated text only that is in every ad I post, who STILL ignored it even with a brief reply and a reminder of this policy who asks what's the youngest I will see, and then asks of I'm going to card him. Automatic rejection because FUCK THAT! Go find someone else willing to risk LE and statutory rape charges. Won't be me!

Lastly, another recent client with big plans for the millions he'll he rolling in soon. Holds the conversation as if he can do whatever he wants with me once he has money. Not sure what gave him that impression. I am strictly incall, and that isn't changing for this guy and his supposed bank roll. All kinds of reasons to think he was full of it, but I love how suddenly he thinks I'll do anything he says without boundaries if and when he has his millions. The audacity of some people...
Lioness is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 05:11 PM   #2
Samarie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 289611
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The last one sounds extremely familiar! I had a guy saying he was gonna have me for the weekend and "break all the rules" once he got his money. He said he didn't want me seeing anyone else til he got his money bahahaha!!
My most awkward though had to be my client that had me lay flat on my back starring at him for our entire session. No touching just starring. Longest session ever!
Samarie is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 05:11 PM   #3
Samarie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 289611
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The last one sounds extremely familiar! I had a guy saying he was gonna have me for the weekend and "break all the rules" once he got his money. He said he didn't want me seeing anyone else til he got his money bahahaha!!
My most awkward though had to be my client that had me lay flat on my back starring at him for our entire session. No touching just starring. Longest session ever!
Samarie is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:25 PM   #4
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Me: MOM?!!
Her: knotty?!!
Me: im so embarrassed i cant look at you.
Her: ok. We can do do doggy greek
Me: SCORE!!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:27 AM   #5
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62

One of my reviews in Dallas had me with a provider I went to college with. During her on top she wouldn't look me in the eyes.

Having said that, it was a good time. She has a real life bf that she loves very much.
scsholar is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:19 AM   #6
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Scsholar does he know though?
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 10:27 AM   #7
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Once, I was with a provider who was calling out my name during sex, along with ecstatic moans...thing was, she was calling out the wrong name. Instead of calling out Harry, she said Henry. It wasn't all that awkward, and made for a good story later. Now, the time my wife called out another man's name was considerably less funny!
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 11:10 AM   #8
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
Me: MOM?!!
Her: knotty?!!
Me: im so embarrassed i cant look at you.
Her: ok. We can do do doggy greek
Me: SCORE!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
Once, I was with a provider who was calling out my name during sex, along with ecstatic moans...thing was, she was calling out the wrong name. Instead of calling out Harry, she said Henry. It wasn't all that awkward, and made for a good story later. Now, the time my wife called out another man's name was considerably less funny!
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 11:11 AM   #9
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Me and my mate sitting at a table in the Bellagio in Vegas, table full of working Ladies across the way, we bought them a round and joined them, one of them grew up in my home town in bum fuck Texas, I was friends with her Father, she is a couple years younger than my 2 kids, took her a few minutes to recognize me. I made it all cool with her, she was stunningly Beautiful and asking 8 bills, I just couldn't do it, not because of the $, I paid the same later to another Lady. We had some great laughs
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 11:34 AM   #10
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well, this one time at band camp ...
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 05:28 PM   #11
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

I once got a quicky bbbjcim in Prague standing in an alleyway within sight of Wenceslas Square.

She was, well, let's just say less than remarkable looking and she propositioned me after seeing me at an ATM machine. I was, however, mildly drunk and horny. It was awkward..and also awesome
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 05:33 PM   #12
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

On time a client called me "daddy" and then quickly acted like it never happened.

One time I queefed really loud after a hard fucking, scared him, and made a weird squeaky noise after.

I hate those times when we are having flirty small talk while I try to seductively unbutton his shirt or pants and it's quickly thwarted as I awkwardly stand there in my stockings feeling like I'm trying to untie a ball of chords.
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 05:44 PM   #13
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Once in Malaysia I was at a brothel run by what I'm pretty sure was a Chinese mafia. None of the girls looked particularly happy to be there but cultural differences being what they are I didn't read much into it.

Then, in mid session, the girl I was fucking was clearly in pain and then she started crying softly.

It's the first time I've been pretty certain I witnessed a legitimate situation where the girls may not have been there voluntarily.

Pretty sure that qualifies as awkward...
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 05:50 PM   #14
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Each and every one
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 07:54 PM   #15
Omnivor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I agree. The most awkward one is the one I'm in, or going to be in next. I have gotten a little less anxious going into the set up and getting there, but after about 15 hookups with the wonderful ladies here, I still get a big awkward, anxious feeling when I get to the in all. Fortunately the increased pulse and slight apprehension and shyness, has not hampered my ability to thoroughly enjoy the sessions. It may even add to the stimulation and excitement.im sure I'll get to some point where this subsides, but for now, it is part of the hobby for me.
Omnivor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women