Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70519
biomed161347
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453089
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #1
elpocitopolloloco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Lightbulb Never Waste A Good Crisis!

I recently saw a traveling provider that insisted she and I both wash our hands before we got to the BCD proceedings. I love my health so I was quick to oblige.

It made me think, what are other providers doing to ensure that they are protecting themselves and their clients from a H1N1 outbreak?

I know few of the lovelies I connect with are fully-certified MILF with school-age children at home. So I thought it was a fair question for the game. Likewise, a lot of these clients have school-age children at home.

On the other hand, I would welcome a full body 2 body shower & wash at the start of each session to make sure we are both sanitized before the BCD begins. Any takers?
elpocitopolloloco is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:30 PM   #2
Pistol Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I'm with you. I always ask for shower before BCD just to make sure all the parts are kissing sweet. And I carry toothbrush and toothpaste with me at all times; you just never know when someone may want to kiss you. (And the Pistol Man loves to kiss) I appreciate very much my companion doing likewise. If facilities are not available I make sure to wash hands or use sanitizer just before arriving. And if I know facilities are not available I will shower immediately prior to getting in the car and driving to see her.

Fresh and clean only adds to the pleasure enjoyed by both.

Pistol Man
Pistol Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #3
Taylor_Summer
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm all for it. I like body worship so to be able to kiss a man all over is a great thing!!
Taylor_Summer is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #4
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I lend my full support as well.
YSD is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #5
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

That is a great question! In my office, we can control most of the environment. I use an industrial strength ionizer (Alpine Air) to kill germs and control allergens. Twice a day, I go through the office with a spray bottle of alcohol and hit all common surfaces. Door knobs, remote control, hangers, sink and faucet, door frames, etc. We use mouthwash as much to control germs as breath freshening and ALWAYS sanitize the linens and our tables/face cradles. Sanitized and fresh linens between every client, of course. If we have to sneeze, we step away from the client and use a wash cloth to cover our faces. (it's thicker than tissue and immediately goes into the wash.) Alcohol is sprayed on our hands and we get a new towel. There are alot of things we do to stay healthy. The nice thing about working with someone who has had the same health training is they do it too. There's not need to remind or ask or pester. It gets done and we are happy to protect our clients as well as ourselves. I have never had a client complain because of the alcohol or cleanliness. I have a kitchen in my suite so hand washing is always available. I also have a tooth brush at work and use it. There's more but ... We manage to do all this, usually without the client's knowledge. We don't want to seem "mechanical" or undesirably therapeutic.

Does this answer your question?
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:40 PM   #6
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

I wash and sanitize consistantly...

And I use 45 wash cloths during one session.

Ha....

If one touches something, it's dead. Grab the fresh one...

I'm a Laundry Whore too....

There's a little bit of trivia for ya.
:-|

Fresh everything before seeing someone...

Myself, The Room, Things I use, How I use them, Items I provide and Force my clients to use.. Ha...

Ooh, Aaaand saran wrap!

Never can be tooo careful.

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:57 AM   #7
Stag
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

MMMM -- Kelly -- and saran wrap -- mmmmmmm.

(Kelly, what's going on in my mind right now is probably not what you got the saran wrap for -- but thanks for the image.)
Stag is offline   Quote