Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
test
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41271
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35698
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2013, 09:03 PM   #1
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

User ID: 139451
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Proper hobby etiquette

I know there has been a thread about this topic before. However, it seems like it needs to be discussed again.

Providers have a showcase for the following reasons:
A) viewing of photos
B) several topics of information about the providers personality and expectations
C) rates
D) reviews

Do your research gentleman. Look at these showcases and gather information before contacting a lady. See if what she is about meets your criteria. I advise all hobbyists to get in a position to read the "rest of the story" in reviews. As I won't be discussing menu and activities. That jeopardizes my safety. That is what reviews are for. They are an informational tool. If it is not in my reviews I mostly likely don't do the activity. There are hundreds of girls to choose from. Find a girl that does what you're looking for. Most reputable providers don't negotiate activities.

If you cannot afford the rate or simply don't agree with it don't insult yourself by asking for a deal. You've now put yourself on a road of ruining your reputation. Yes, us providers talk. And if you hobby often you'll need good references. It is simple...Call someone who meets your expectations. There is a lady out there for everyone.

This goes for myself...
Last but not least, please steer away from asking for photos to be sent to your phone. Now that I have a showcase with pictures that is not offered. Too many times do I do that yet I'm not booked with by the one requesting.

Just wanting to give a reminder to those who may be unfamiliar with the industry. This should be a fun filled experience for all parties!! Some stuff starts get real old fellas.
ChloeCox is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:44 PM   #2
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

x2
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #3
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

:-)
Old 01-14-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for reminding these guys, Chloe. It seems that some people never get a clue and learn to use (read) the site and resources here. If they took five mins, they might learn alot.
SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
dalewayward
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

You assume all guys can see that. With out the membership upgrade rates are not visible
Ros is not visible either. Please don't be offended but chloe you assume a lot for many of your posts. Proper research is needed on both sides.
dalewayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #6
Pinkman2012
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalewayward View Post
You assume all guys can see that. With out the membership upgrade rates are not visible
Ros is not visible either. Please don't be offended but chloe you assume a lot for many of your posts. Proper research is needed on both sides.
Hmmm I didn't know that I was wondering why I couldn't see stuff some providers were talking about
Pinkman2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #7
SimplyGwen
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I understood her post to mean that guys should obtain premium access in order to view ROS comments either through paying for upgrade or writing reviews and if they have not bothered to do either, they shouldn't be badgering her about her services. I didn't think that she was assuming that everyone could see these comments, otherwise she would not have said "I advise all hobbyists to get in a position to read the "rest of the story" in reviews."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkman2012 View Post
Hmmm I didn't know that I was wondering why I couldn't see stuff some providers were talking about
The public can view the basic information, profile and about me sections in provider showcases, however one must be logged in as a member in order to view rates and review links. I do not believe that you need "Premium" access to view rates.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #8
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Gwen. Couldn't have said it better.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:57 AM   #9
dalewayward
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwendolyn Cain View Post
The public can view the basic information, profile and about me sections in provider showcases, however one must be logged in as a member in order to view rates and review links. I do not believe that you need "Premium" access to view rates.
Your wrong. My point is dont assume. You do need a premium access to see rates.
dalewayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:08 AM   #10
reddy938
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I was very fortunate some yrs ago when my first provider, who became one of my ATFs, took me under her wing and gave me valuable advice about what to say when I contact a lady and how to act when I met her. Although I never remember doing any of the no nos in Cloe's post I never show up without some kind of gift, in addition to the donation. I will look on their website and see what gifts interest her. You don't have to break the bank. It could be just a token like a nice candle or a rose. It goes a long way to start the encounter off as a BFE to her and not just another horny guy looking for a piece of meat.
reddy938 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:23 AM   #11
SimplyGwen
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Your wrong. My point is dont assume. You do need a premium access to see rates.
Actually it's "You're" wrong - but hey, it's Wednesday...I'm not going to be a grammatical know-it-all.

Thanks for enlightening us.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #12
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You're a true gentleman Reddy

I had no idea rates were not shown in our showcases to the public. Nobody (mods or gents) have told me that. I assumed showcases were for public viewing and believe they ought to be. Pretty bizarre on Eccie's behalf. Especially since most providers will not discuss that.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:53 PM   #13
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes, if not often, if not typical,rates can be found on her website, which is usually found on her showcase. Yes, I understand not all providers have a website, try looking over her reviews to get an idea of what others donated. Like the OP said, tons of valuable info can be found. Hell, I don't need to read (nor do I have access TO read) the ROS to learn about a certain gent interested in my companionship.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:04 PM   #14
SimplyGwen
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Hell, I don't need to read (nor do I have access TO read) the ROS to learn about a certain gent interested in my companionship.
You're right, you really don't need ROS/Premium access to get an idea about the provider. The activities are already listed and recommendation is given. I think the ROS is just more for entertainment purposes anyway.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:47 PM   #15
Ahlure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59642
My ECCIE Reviews

Great Thread yes please read and re-read... Look at reviews even if you can't see the ROS.... Know what kind of girl you are wanting to see...

Ahlure
Ahlure is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women