Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
test
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41271
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35698
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

User ID: 139451
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How do gentleman feel about....

I am curious...

How does a hobbyist feel about a provider seeing multiple gentleman in a day? Does it alter your opinion of a provider? Turn you off? Do you not care? Would you rather just not think about if it happens? Would it make you feel weird if you knew? Do you think this goes on?

I had a conversation with a regular of mine. We talked about this. I think it would be interesting to hear points of view. I'm sure both providers and hobbyist have strong opinions on this subject. Thought it would be fun to discuss. I'm curious as to what others think?!

Lets be honest, it does happen from time to time. Whether a provider admits it is another story...and some providers may only see one gent a day. Who really knows?! :-)
ChloeCox is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:54 PM   #2
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 375

I actually perfer to be the only one that day or the first appointment. If I see used towels in the bath, I assume the provider has been busy. I would like to know if a provider can see 2 or more per day and still enjoy the session as for as getting off etc. Most of the time I dont ask. If I see a provider on a regular basis for multiple hours, I will ask that they see no one else until after my session. I like everything fresh, natural, and everyone enjoy and i think this is better with lower volume providers.
Just my opinion but sometimes I just go with the flow and dont ask as it is really not my business unless I specify and ask for multiple hours.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

I'm not naive enough to believe most gals only see one hobbyist a day. A former friend of mine was a provider. She worked two days a week seeing 3 to 5 hobbyists a day. I thought that was high volume, but through discussions with other ladies I found out that was on the low side.

That being said, when booking I ALWAYS inform the lady I want to be the first appointment of the day.

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #4
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Good feedback! If I was in your shoes I'd feel the same. But you're right HID, it does happen. I would check reviews and if they get more than one in the same day it's obvious. But hey, even I've been guilty of seeing more than one guy a day. Sometimes it just works out that way. But I try to steer clear of it though for personal reasons. My regs give me a run for my money. I'm usually spent after a session!
Old 01-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #5
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews

Good topic...I've only been asked a few times how many clients I see in a day. I think most guys assume that providers see multiple clients in a day. The number of appointments I'm willing to accept is dependent upon several factors. Some days I may not have appointments, other days, I might see a more than one. It mostly just depends on my and the clients' schedules. I would say most days that I am accepting appointments, I have one for that day, but I'm not going to miss an opportunity if someone books later.

As for the used towels comment and so on...I think I would rather know everyone is being clean and mindful of their hygiene. lol (Maybe, just maybe the provider took a shower before you showed up and it is her used towel!)

I think the amount of clients a provider is willing to accept should be up to her, how she feels, what her schedule is, how much she needs/wants to make, etc. I don't really think it's anyone's business as long as the provider presents herself clean and ready for a good time -- and has stellar reviews indicating as much!
SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #6
JoeE
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

As HID wisely said... "I'm not naive enough to believe most gals only see one hobbyist a day." Thusly I too seek to be the first appointment of the day.
JoeE is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:04 PM   #7
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Right on Gwen. I'm starting to really like this gal and her logic!
Old 01-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #8
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

I am sure we would all like to feel like we were the one and only that day. Most of us know better.
I usually do my homework and I would hope the lady was not running them thru like a cattle drive.
I much prefer the lo volume, mature providers that do not do that.
Y out..........
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #9
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I don't want to know and I won't ask. If I am treated as I have,with every provider I don't care. Maybe I am lucky but I have never felt rushed or had the feeling I should get my butt out so she can get ready for her next. This is one reason I never go to an AMP.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #10
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

How would you describe a low volume provider Yknot?
Old 01-04-2013, 08:18 PM   #11
redhed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

As long as I feel like I am the only hobbiest that the provider has seen that day, feel like she is happy to be there and i do not feel rushed I am fine. What a person does not know wont kill em.
redhed is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #12
Pinkman2012
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I have to agree with redhead if I don't know it won't hurt me but when there is a pile of dirty towels on the floor that you can tell she used instead of her wet from a shower yeah that's kind of a turn off and yes I've seen some that I could tell all they did was use a baby wipe and they were answering the phone for the next one. My regular girl I'm pretty positive she only does one a day because of her attitude and her willingness so you can tell even if its just little clues.
Pinkman2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:51 AM   #13
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Choe,
My idea of a low volume provider is one that does not have appt's every day, And on the days she is working keeps it to 3 or less.
I hate to feel rushed, as if they are in line, in the parking lot.
Nothing kils the moment like a girl checking her phone during my time.
I prefer her full undivided attention.I want to feel she is happy that I am there.
You need to make a trip north.
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:51 AM   #14
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I would refer to myself as low volume. I've been told by several to do lots of advertising but its not for me right now. I'm in school full time and my regulars alone keep me busy. I wish I had more time to dedicate to the industry but its tough.

Yknot, where's north? I will be traveling here shortly. I'm trying to decide if ill go the Tyler, Texarkana route or Houston, Waco and Dallas route. It will be this month though.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:03 AM   #15
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I believe that my regular friend sees multiple appointments before me. I think it works in my favor though. She is more like a crockpot heating up whereas I am more like a microwave. It may take her 3 or 4 men before me and then when I show up, she's almost ready to O. She's told me it takes her a while to come to orgasm, so I'm fine with her other "practice" sessions of the day.
She's also scrupulous about cleaning her apartment so I don't see evidence of her other previous appointments. Her impeccable hygiene is also reassuring.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women