Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41468
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2010, 08:39 AM   #1
chazz
Registered Member

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Taatoos, turn on or turn off

Ello Everyone,

I've often wondered why a beautiful woman, with such a beautiful body, would put a stamp on their breast’s? I mean if it's a sentimental character, date, or name, why would you put it by your breast? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not against tattoos’ at all, I'm just not for a tattoo anywhere near or around the breast region. In fact a lot of woman that do have them positioned there, will often try to hide or cover it up in photos, don’t understand that one, either. This is just my opinion and I know opinions may vary. With that being said, here is my question...

Is a tattoo near or around the breast area a turn on or turn off for you? ( I vote for turn off )

Regardless of your answer I welcome and look forward to any and all replies.

Have a fabulous day and much luv to all <3

Chazz
chazz is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:49 AM   #2
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well i love my tattoos
and a lot of young people these days are getting tattoos way before the age of consent that was my situation. 13 not a lot of supervision a friend with a tattoo gun at that age u dont really think about how this is going to be on you for life, its just the cool thing to do. i do wish i wouldnt have gotten some of the ones i have but hey it is what it is i can either save up for laser removal which is painful expensive and still leaves a scar or i can embrace them and hope people dont judge me for it. im still beautiful a great person and a lot of my clients actually like them. i have a perfect set of real 34dd's with or without the tattoo!
my 2 cents
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:57 AM   #3
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Small cute tattoos like butterflies or hearts are OK. Big colorful tattoos on a chick's ass that say; "Property of John" are a turn-off....
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:04 AM   #4
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Been asked and answered here a dozen times.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:47 AM   #5
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes it has but things change. I was anti-tat on women until I saw Vixen's ink.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:55 AM   #6
neco71
Gaining Momentum

Might be just me, but I think it depends on the gal. In short, go with what fits your personality. Same reason why some girls are hot in jeans while others are hot in mini skirts - just depends on the lady in question.

If I can use "WALDT" for the millionth time, I think it definitely fits in this situation. Be comfortable in your own skin (errr....ink) and you'll be just fine.
neco71 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:56 AM   #7
OrganDonor
Registered Member

Overly tatted has never been my thing. A few here or there is ok, but I'll be damned if I didn't get major wood watching the SuicideGirl hotties on Showtime!
OrganDonor is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #8
chrome
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

The question at hand is specific, I think. It calls for an opinion of Tattoos on the Boobular area.

I'm going to have to weigh in on the "Opposed" team. I cannot stand anything That defiles (and that's what I think they do) a woman's beautiful breasts, neither Tattoos nor Piercings.
chrome is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:05 AM   #9
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I'm with neco...

Not only does it depend on the individual, but it also depends on the ink. What is it, where's it placed, is it good work, does it fit the personality of the person, just to name a few variables. I've seen guys and girls where I wouldn't ever have work like that done, conversely I've seen appealing art many times too.

Specifically though, tattoos in the breast area are typically not my favorite...
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:07 AM   #10
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganDonor View Post
Overly tatted has never been my thing. A few here or there is ok, but I'll be damned if I didn't get major wood watching the SuicideGirl hotties on Showtime!
Funny that you mention the suicide girls....just watched their latest on HBO a few nights ago. Damn, I think most of those girlies are hot! It's all about attitude ...
Old 06-29-2010, 10:46 AM   #11
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i know when im with a guy the last thing they are paying attention to are my tattoos
lol everyone has their opinions likes and dislikes
lets not turn this into a thread that will offend anyone or hurt any feelings =)
xoxo
Old 06-29-2010, 10:53 AM   #12
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 214JULES View Post
i know when im with a guy the last thing they are paying attention to are my tattoos
lol
Amen!
Old 06-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #13
RoDunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It's all about how it looks and what's underneath the tattoo. If the lady's hot, she can pull it off.
RoDunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:04 PM   #14
bored stiff
Registered Member

I do not like tatoo`s! I will not date nor have I ever knowingly seen a provider with tatoo`s. I have a 21 yr old daughter who on her 18th birthday got the proverbial "tramp stamp" and I was so fucking mad I didn`t talk to her for two years!
bored stiff is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:13 PM   #15
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored stiff View Post
I do not like tatoo`s! I will not date nor have I ever knowingly seen a provider with tatoo`s. I have a 21 yr old daughter who on her 18th birthday got the proverbial "tramp stamp" and I was so fucking mad I didn`t talk to her for two years!
thats nice and your opinion but i dont think the op's purpose of writing this thread was to turn it into a tattoo bashing thread people like what they like end of story

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women